Raffi Cavoukian is a renowned singer and songwriter. He is also known for his talents as an author, essayist, music producer and a lecturer. The multifaceted artist has a dialect like no other which sounds even better when he performs live on stage. Raffi is the founder of the Centre for Child Honoring and is referred to as the most popular children’s singer in the English speaking community. Come see him live by getting your Raffi tickets from us.
- Raffi Balboa Theatre
- Raffi Carnegie Library Music Hall Of Homestead
- Raffi Centennial Hall - ON
- Raffi Crest Theatre - Sacramento
- Raffi Hamilton Place Theatre
- Raffi Keswick Theatre
- Raffi Moore Theatre
- Raffi Palace Of Fine Arts
- Raffi Pantages Theatre - MN
- Raffi Ricardo Montalban Theatre
- Raffi Roy Thomson Hall
- Raffi The Empire Theater - Belleville
- Raffi Belleville ON
- Raffi Glenside PA
- Raffi Hamilton ON
- Raffi Homestead PA
- Raffi London ON
- Raffi Los Angeles CA
- Raffi Minneapolis MN
- Raffi Sacramento CA
- Raffi San Diego CA
- Raffi San Francisco CA
- Raffi Seattle WA
- Raffi Toronto ON
Latest Raffi Events
- Raffi, Centennial Hall - ON tickets for 11/05 01:00 PM at Centennial Hall ON, London, ON
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Raffi, Hamilton Place Theatre tickets for 11/06 01:00 PM at Hamilton Place Theatre, Hamilton, ON
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Raffi, Hamilton Place Theatre tickets for 11/06 04:30 PM at Hamilton Place Theatre, Hamilton, ON
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Raffi, The Empire Theater - Belleville tickets for 11/12 01:00 PM at The Empire Theater Belleville, Belleville, ON
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Raffi, Ricardo Montalban Theatre tickets for 01/21 01:00 PM at Ricardo Montalban Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Raffi, Crest Theatre - Sacramento tickets for 01/28 01:00 PM at Crest Theatre Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Raffi, Palace Of Fine Arts tickets for 01/29 01:00 PM at Palace Of Fine Arts, San Francisco, CA
- Sun Jan 29 2017
- Raffi, Pantages Theatre - MN tickets for 04/08 01:00 PM at Pantages Theatre MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Sat Apr 08 2017
Raffi was born in Egypt and raised in Canada. Before taking up music professionally, Raffi ran a coffee house at the University of Toronto. One day while visiting a guitar store back in the 70s, Raffi met musicians John Lacey and David Wilcox who motivated him to take music seriously. They also helped him perfect his finger picking style on the guitar. During his time off from the coffee shop, Raffi began performing at various small venues and local events until he finally decided to pursue his dreams in the city of Vancouver, in 1972. Raffi was soon invited to perform live at the Toronto Public School. In spite of his hesitations and lack of confidence about singing for kids, Raffi earned immediate fame, following his performance at the school.
Since then, the talented musician has devoted his entire life to entertaining children. The Washington Post stated that, "Raffi is well loved by many children born in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s for his popular children's songs." In his mid 60s now, the artist has not stopped amusing the little ones and continues to get better. He is still loved by millions of children and sells out venues across the world. If you want to make your kids’ day special, make sure to bring them at the upcoming Raffi show.
Some of Raffi’s early works were influenced by musicians like The Honolulu Heartbreakers, Ken Whiteley and Bruce Cockburn. On the whole, Raffi’s compositions are short and simple having folk instrumentations along with elements of world music. The highlights of his music are his guitar riffs and vocals. Raffi is once reported to have rejected an offer to perform live at the Madison Square Garden because according to him, the place was too large to connect with the children. This shows his concern for his audience and other intricate aspects of his live concerts. The artist has never disappointed the attendees and has given even the elder ones a good time.
Some of his children’s songs that are popular around the world consist of "Bananaphone," "Down by the Bay," "Baby Beluga" and "All I Really Need." Raffi has been called "Canada's all time children's champion" and has also been presented with a Fred Rogers Integrity Award for his campaign for a commercial-free childhood. Apart from his successful music career, Raffi is also a well-respected author. In June 2013, he published his latest book titled, Lightweb Darkweb: Three Reasons to Reform Social Media Before It Re-Forms Us in which he mentioned the effects of internet and social media on the younger generation.
To date, Raffi has released over twenty albums for the children and still continues to come up with new material every now and then. Raffi is one of the few people to have devoted their entire life for the children. He not just entertains the kids; he also fights for their rights in every way possible. Right now it’s all about fun and entertainment as your favorite musician, Raffi will soon be seen playing live at the Ohio Theater and the Roy Thomson Hall. Whichever venue suits you and your kids, grab the best Raffi tickets for it.