Canada’s rock band, Pure brings Pure tickets for the band’s performance at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. The concert is expected to be jam packed with rock music fans because the tickets to the concert are in high demand.
Latest Pure Events
- Pure: Armin Van Buuren, BMO Centre, tickets for 12/28 8:00PM at BMO Centre, Calgary, AB
- Sun Dec 28 2014
- Opry at The Ryman: Hal Ketchum, The Swon Brothers & The Willis Clan, Ryman Auditorium, tickets for 01/09 7:00PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Fri Jan 9 2015
- Opry at The Ryman: Mickey Guyton, Joel Crouse & Deana Carter, Ryman Auditorium, tickets for 01/10 7:00PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Sat Jan 10 2015
- The Pure Zeppelin Experience, Parker Playhouse, tickets for 01/31 8:00PM at Parker Playhouse, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Jan 31 2015
- Dakota Valley Symphony & Chorus: Pure Classics, Ames Center - Proscenium Stage (formerly Burnsville Performing Arts Center - Proscenium Stage), tickets for 02/08 3:00PM at Ames Center - Proscenium Stage (formerly Burnsville Performing Arts Center - Proscenium Stage), Burnsville, MN
- Sun Feb 8 2015
- Pure Prairie League, Lyric Theatre - Stuart, tickets for 03/06 7:00PM at Lyric Theatre - Stuart, Stuart, FL
- Fri Mar 6 2015
- Pure Prairie League, Rams Head On Stage, tickets for 04/03 8:00PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Fri Apr 3 2015
- Pure Prairie League, Bergen Performing Arts Center, tickets for 04/10 8:00PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Fri Apr 10 2015
Pure came into existence in 1991 and slowly but steadily the band started to gain attention from music fans and established itself as a group which was capable of producing quality music. Before the band came out in the forefront as Pure, it went by the names of After All and Grin Factory. However, after going through these names and experimenting with the kind of music they wanted to create, the band members collectively decided that "Pure" was the title that best suited the image they wanted to project to their fans.
The band members were not wrong in selecting Pure as their band name. The title is a true description of the music they create and the aura the band has. The songs of the band are honest and straightforward, with almost no artificial elements that destroy the originality of the song. The band project’s the image of being true to its music and its fans and tries its best to produce compositions that scream out what the band is really made of. The band members believe that purity and sincerity in their actions and their music have the power to take them a long way in the music industry. So far, their beliefs have been unchallenged and have been proven true as Pure has come far in its journey of success since it first started out. Pure is acting true to its name and is loved immensely by its fans for its music, principles and energy.
Pure came on the map of the music industry when one of its songs "Greedy" was part of the soundtrack of the 1992 film "Sounds from the Cool World". Since then people started noticing the band and became heavily invested in whatever music that Pure produced. The next year another single released by Pure titled "Blast" was featured in the top twenty five in the Billboard’s Modern Rock Charts and firmly entrenched the band’s feet in the music industry. Since then the band has had no reason to look back or rethink the decisions it has made and has been treating its fans to amazing music constantly.
Pure was actually discovered at the Music West Conference held in Vancouver in 1991, where they performed live on stage with their demos. The band was quick to gain attention from the crowd and received a lot of appreciation for their music, style and charisma. Pure managed to impress one of the executives of Restless Records at the Music West Conference and he gave them a chance to make it big in the industry. Like all amateur musicians, the band members of Pure were eager to make a name for themselves and were pleased with all the attention and quickly took the executive up on his offer. Later on they were signed by the prestigious labels Warner/Reprise and gave their famous single on the soundtrack of "Sounds form the Cool Water" and then, as they say, the rest is history.
The band has released over ten albums since its first big break. The band’s albums in chronological order are "Blast", "Greedy", "Spiritual Pollution", "Blissful Kiss", "Pure", "Denial", "Anna Is A Speed Freak", "The Hammock", "Lemonade", "Baba O'Riley", "Chocolate Bar", "Feverish" and "Swinger". All of the albums had their distinct sound and were very different from each other in style and composition.
Pure’s live concerts were always full of pulsating energy and the band promises that the upcoming concert will be no different. Pure tickets are selling off fast as fans eagerly wait for their incredible live music.
Q:Can i buy pure tickets on spot?
A:Yes, you have the option of buying pure Tickets on spot.