Canadaís rock band, Pure brings Pure tickets for the bandís performance at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. The concert is expected to be jam packed with rock music fans because the tickets to the concert are in high demand.
Latest Pure Events
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Brighton Music Hall - MA, tickets for 04/24 TBA at Brighton Music Hall - MA, Allston, MA
- Thu Apr 24 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, The Independent, tickets for 05/06 TBA at The Independent, San Francisco, CA
- Tue May 6 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Troubadour, tickets for 05/07 TBA at Troubadour, West Hollywood, CA
- Wed May 7 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, tickets for 05/10 TBA at The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat May 10 2014
- Pure Country Tour: Sammy Kershaw, David Lee Murphy & Pam Tillis, Moncton Coliseum, tickets for 05/10 7:30PM at Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB
- Sat May 10 2014
- Pure Prairie League, State Theatre - ME, tickets for 05/10 8:00PM at State Theatre - ME, Portland, ME
- Sat May 10 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Club Cafe, tickets for 05/18 TBA at Club Cafe, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sun May 18 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Johnny Brenda's, tickets for 05/19 TBA at Johnny Brenda's, Philadelphia, PA
- Mon May 19 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Rock And Roll Hotel, tickets for 05/21 TBA at Rock And Roll Hotel, Washington, DC
- Wed May 21 2014
- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart, Bowery Ballroom, tickets for 05/22 TBA at Bowery Ballroom, New York, NY
- Thu May 22 2014
Pure came into existence in 1991 and slowly but steadily the band started to gain attention from music fans and established itself as a group which was capable of producing quality music. Before the band came out in the forefront as Pure, it went by the names of After All and Grin Factory. However, after going through these names and experimenting with the kind of music they wanted to create, the band members collectively decided that "Pure" was the title that best suited the image they wanted to project to their fans.
The band members were not wrong in selecting Pure as their band name. The title is a true description of the music they create and the aura the band has. The songs of the band are honest and straightforward, with almost no artificial elements that destroy the originality of the song. The band projectís the image of being true to its music and its fans and tries its best to produce compositions that scream out what the band is really made of. The band members believe that purity and sincerity in their actions and their music have the power to take them a long way in the music industry. So far, their beliefs have been unchallenged and have been proven true as Pure has come far in its journey of success since it first started out. Pure is acting true to its name and is loved immensely by its fans for its music, principles and energy.
Pure came on the map of the music industry when one of its songs "Greedy" was part of the soundtrack of the 1992 film "Sounds from the Cool World". Since then people started noticing the band and became heavily invested in whatever music that Pure produced. The next year another single released by Pure titled "Blast" was featured in the top twenty five in the Billboardís Modern Rock Charts and firmly entrenched the bandís feet in the music industry. Since then the band has had no reason to look back or rethink the decisions it has made and has been treating its fans to amazing music constantly.
Pure was actually discovered at the Music West Conference held in Vancouver in 1991, where they performed live on stage with their demos. The band was quick to gain attention from the crowd and received a lot of appreciation for their music, style and charisma. Pure managed to impress one of the executives of Restless Records at the Music West Conference and he gave them a chance to make it big in the industry. Like all amateur musicians, the band members of Pure were eager to make a name for themselves and were pleased with all the attention and quickly took the executive up on his offer. Later on they were signed by the prestigious labels Warner/Reprise and gave their famous single on the soundtrack of "Sounds form the Cool Water" and then, as they say, the rest is history.
The band has released over ten albums since its first big break. The bandís albums in chronological order are "Blast", "Greedy", "Spiritual Pollution", "Blissful Kiss", "Pure", "Denial", "Anna Is A Speed Freak", "The Hammock", "Lemonade", "Baba O'Riley", "Chocolate Bar", "Feverish" and "Swinger". All of the albums had their distinct sound and were very different from each other in style and composition.
Pureís live concerts were always full of pulsating energy and the band promises that the upcoming concert will be no different. Pure tickets are selling off fast as fans eagerly wait for their incredible live music.
Q:Can i buy pure tickets on spot?
A:Yes, you have the option of buying pure Tickets on spot.