Punch Brothers Tickets
There are not many bluegrass music bands like the Punch Brothers . The band can said to be responsible from single handedly bringing the bluegrass music genre into the twenty first century. Their progress acoustic music has captivated the audience for over four years now which makes them a pretty new band in the world of bluegrass but in a very short time, not only have they been successful in grabbing some limelight but also the attention of some of the mainstream bluegrass fans which, in itself, is a major success. Their music has been described as a mix of 'modern classical music', 'bluegrass instrumentation and spontaneity'. Four years into making beautiful music and they have already winning appreciation in the form of standing ovations and minutes long applause which speaks volumes about their ability to play live. During these early years of their career, the success they have managed is really mindboggling.
Punch Brothers Venues
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- LA Bluegrass Situation: Dawes & Punch Brothers Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane Hoyt Sherman Auditorium
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane Iroquois Amphitheater
- Punch Brothers Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House)
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane Lied Center For Performing Arts
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane Michigan Theater - Ann Arbor
- Punch Brothers Mr Small's Fun House (formerly Mr Smalls Theater)
- Punch Brothers State Theatre - NJ
Punch Brothers Cities
Latest Punch Brothers Events
- Punch Brothers, The Big Easy Concert House tickets for 09/03 08:00 PM at The Big Easy Concert House, Boise, ID
- Thu Sep 03 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM at Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, Burlington, VT
- Sat Sep 19 2015
- Punch Brothers, Mr Small's Fun House (formerly Mr Smalls Theater) tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM at Mr Small's Fun House (formerly Mr Smalls Theater), Pittsburgh, PA
- Tue Sep 22 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, Michigan Theater - Ann Arbor tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Michigan Theater Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI
- Wed Sep 23 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, Iroquois Amphitheater tickets for 09/24 07:30 PM at Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KY
- Thu Sep 24 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, Lied Center For Performing Arts tickets for 09/29 07:30 PM at Lied Center For Performing Arts, Lincoln, NE
- Tue Sep 29 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, Hoyt Sherman Auditorium tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM at Hoyt Sherman Auditorium, Des Moines, IA
- Wed Sep 30 2015
- LA Bluegrass Situation: Dawes & Punch Brothers, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 10/03 05:00 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Oct 03 2015
The band made quite some waves in the music industry with their music. Their debut album, which was supposed to have the most interesting title of How to Grow a Woman from the Ground, would have caught the attention of many. Such a catchy name for a debut album would have played a major role in escalating their fame since it would have been something everybody felt they had to pick up from the shelf and see what it’s about. The band in general and the album in particular was a way of venting Chris Thile's emotions because of a bad marriage. Thile, who plays mandolin, together with his friends created this band to direct his energy into something productive. The Punch Brother's music maybe sad but it sure is a fantastic way to express their sorrow. Their touching music, now, is something many people can relate to. The band was formed in 2006. Chris Thile, who is one of the founding members of the band sat with his friends one night when they all started discussing bad relationship.
Thile, who himself was devastated because of his failed marriage was surprised to find his friends in the same situation. Thile was always interested in started a band of his own with Gabe Witcher, a friend. It was during that night when Chris Thile, Gabe Witcher, Greg Garrison, Bryan Sutton along with a few others played for the first time and were awestruck at the fact that there music blended in so perfectly. It was during that one night that he laid the foundation of this bluegrass band.
There was a tiny dispute involving the name of the band where it initially was called 'The How to Grow a Band'. But a year later, the band ended up changing its name to 'The Tensions Mountain Boys' before finally settling on Punch Brothers. A couple of years following the formation of the band, Bryan Sutton and Greg Garrison parted ways with the band. The current lineup of the band includes Chris Thile on mandolin, Noam Pikelny on banjo, Christ Eldridge on guitar, Gabe Witcher on violin, Paul Kowert on bass. Even though Bryan Sutton has technically parted ways with the band but he still occasionally plays guitar for the band when necessary. The band released its debut album Punch in 2008 under the record label of Nonesuch Records.
The album topped the bluegrass charts in the US and also reached number 10th spot in the US Heat charts. Their second album Antifogmatic, which was released two years later, did just as well. It won second spot in the US Bluegrass charts and reached the twenty eight spot on the US charts. The album was also successful in grabbing the much coveted top spot in the US Heat charts and also ended up making a debut in the US Rock charts. Such performance on the charts means that the next time Punch Brothers tickets become available, they would sell like anything!
Q:Can i still get 6 punch brother tickets nyc april 16 from your site?
A:Yes, Punch Brothers Tickets can still be bought from us at really cheap rates. However i suggest you hurry as they are quickly selling out on our site.
Q:When will you deliver punch bros tickets?
A:Your Punch Brothers Tickets will be delivered as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete.