Punch Brothers Tickets
There are not many bluegrass music bands like the Punch Brothers . The band can said to be responsible from single handedly bringing the bluegrass music genre into the twenty first century. Their progress acoustic music has captivated the audience for over four years now which makes them a pretty new band in the world of bluegrass but in a very short time, not only have they been successful in grabbing some limelight but also the attention of some of the mainstream bluegrass fans which, in itself, is a major success. Their music has been described as a mix of 'modern classical music', 'bluegrass instrumentation and spontaneity'. Four years into making beautiful music and they have already winning appreciation in the form of standing ovations and minutes long applause which speaks volumes about their ability to play live. During these early years of their career, the success they have managed is really mindboggling.
Punch Brothers Venues
- Punch Brothers ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Punch Brothers House Of Blues - Dallas
- Punch Brothers House Of Blues - Houston
- Punch Brothers Mesa Arts Center - Ikeda Theater
- Punch Brothers Ogden Theatre
- Punch Brothers Rialto Theatre - Tucson
- Punch Brothers, Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Taft Theatre
- Punch Brothers The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Punch Brothers The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Punch Brothers The Fonda Theatre (formerly The Music Box Theatre)
- Punch Brothers, Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn Wolf Trap
Punch Brothers Cities
Latest Punch Brothers Events
- Punch Brothers, The Fonda Theatre (formerly The Music Box Theatre) tickets for 04/02 09:00 PM at The Fonda Theatre (formerly The Music Box Theatre), Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Apr 02 2015
- Punch Brothers, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 04/03 09:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Apr 03 2015
- Punch Brothers & Gabriel Kahane, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 04/04 09:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Apr 04 2015
- Punch Brothers, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 04/06 08:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, UT
- Mon Apr 06 2015
- Punch Brothers, Ogden Theatre tickets for 04/07 08:00 PM at Ogden Theatre, Denver, CO
- Tue Apr 07 2015
- Punch Brothers, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Thu Apr 09 2015
- Punch Brothers, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 04/10 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Fri Apr 10 2015
- Punch Brothers, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 04/11 09:00 PM at House Of Blues Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sat Apr 11 2015
- Punch Brothers, Rialto Theatre - Tucson tickets for 04/13 08:00 PM at Rialto Theatre Tucson, Tucson, AZ
- Mon Apr 13 2015
- Punch Brothers, Mesa Arts Center tickets for 04/14 07:30 PM at Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ
- Tue Apr 14 2015
- Punch Brothers, Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn, Taft Theatre tickets for 06/27 08:00 PM at Taft Theatre, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Jun 27 2015
The band made quite some waves in the music industry with their music. Their debut album, which was supposed to have the most interesting title of How to Grow a Woman from the Ground, would have caught the attention of many. Such a catchy name for a debut album would have played a major role in escalating their fame since it would have been something everybody felt they had to pick up from the shelf and see what it’s about. The band in general and the album in particular was a way of venting Chris Thile's emotions because of a bad marriage. Thile, who plays mandolin, together with his friends created this band to direct his energy into something productive. The Punch Brother's music maybe sad but it sure is a fantastic way to express their sorrow. Their touching music, now, is something many people can relate to. The band was formed in 2006. Chris Thile, who is one of the founding members of the band sat with his friends one night when they all started discussing bad relationship.
Thile, who himself was devastated because of his failed marriage was surprised to find his friends in the same situation. Thile was always interested in started a band of his own with Gabe Witcher, a friend. It was during that night when Chris Thile, Gabe Witcher, Greg Garrison, Bryan Sutton along with a few others played for the first time and were awestruck at the fact that there music blended in so perfectly. It was during that one night that he laid the foundation of this bluegrass band.
There was a tiny dispute involving the name of the band where it initially was called 'The How to Grow a Band'. But a year later, the band ended up changing its name to 'The Tensions Mountain Boys' before finally settling on Punch Brothers. A couple of years following the formation of the band, Bryan Sutton and Greg Garrison parted ways with the band. The current lineup of the band includes Chris Thile on mandolin, Noam Pikelny on banjo, Christ Eldridge on guitar, Gabe Witcher on violin, Paul Kowert on bass. Even though Bryan Sutton has technically parted ways with the band but he still occasionally plays guitar for the band when necessary. The band released its debut album Punch in 2008 under the record label of Nonesuch Records.
The album topped the bluegrass charts in the US and also reached number 10th spot in the US Heat charts. Their second album Antifogmatic, which was released two years later, did just as well. It won second spot in the US Bluegrass charts and reached the twenty eight spot on the US charts. The album was also successful in grabbing the much coveted top spot in the US Heat charts and also ended up making a debut in the US Rock charts. Such performance on the charts means that the next time Punch Brothers tickets become available, they would sell like anything!
Q:Can i still get 6 punch brother tickets nyc april 16 from your site?
A:Yes, Punch Brothers Tickets can still be bought from us at really cheap rates. However i suggest you hurry as they are quickly selling out on our site.
Q:When will you deliver punch bros tickets?
A:Your Punch Brothers Tickets will be delivered as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete.