Preservation Hall Jazz Band Tickets
Once again New Orleans’ music history is going to present itself in rich vintage jazz sounds to heighten your experience and delight you with its hot rhythms. Preservation Hall Jazz Band is going to surprise you in your own city with its multigenerational mix that appeals to a wide range of music lovers and not just traditional jazz aficionados. To be a part of this magical music evening, get your Preservation Hall Jazz Band tickets now and watch the band members perform live as they take the stage and mesmerize the audience with their delectable improvisations and wonderful chords.
Preservation Hall Jazz Band Tickets
- Buy Lockn' Festival: Joe Russo's Almost Dead, Trey Anastasio Band, Tedeschi Trucks Band & Bob Weir and Wolf Bros. - 4 Day Pass, Infinity Downs Farm Tickets for Thu Aug 22 2019 Lockn' Festival: Joe Russo's Almost Dead, Trey Anastasio Band, Tedeschi Trucks Band & Bob Weir and Wolf Bros. - 4 Day Pass, Infinity Downs Farm, tickets for 08/22 TBA at Infinity Downs Farm, Arrington, VA
- Thu Aug 22 2019
- Buy Lockn' Festival: Tedeschi Trucks Band & Vulfpeck - Saturday, Infinity Downs Farm Tickets for Sat Aug 24 2019 Lockn' Festival: Tedeschi Trucks Band & Vulfpeck - Saturday, Infinity Downs Farm, tickets for 08/24 12:30 at Infinity Downs Farm, Arrington, VA
- Sat Aug 24 2019
- Buy Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival: The Killers, Keith Urban, Foo Fighters & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats - 2 Day Pass, The Park at Harlinsdale Farm Tickets for Sat Sep 21 2019 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival: The Killers, Keith Urban, Foo Fighters & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats - 2 Day Pass, The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, tickets for 09/21 TBA at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, Franklin, TN
- Sat Sep 21 2019
- Buy Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival: Foo Fighters & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats - Sunday, The Park at Harlinsdale Farm Tickets for Sun Sep 22 2019 Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival: Foo Fighters & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats - Sunday, The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, tickets for 09/22 10:00 at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, Franklin, TN
- Sun Sep 22 2019
The name ‘Preservation Hall Jazz Band’ is derived from the venerable music venue of the same name in the heart of French Quarter in New Orleans. Preservation Hall was established in 1961 by Sandra Jaffe and Allan Jaffe in an effort to preserve and perpetuate the history of traditional New Orleans Jazz in its truest form. It serves as a music band, a record label, a touring band and a non-profit organization that continues its mission to this day as the cornerstone of the music and culture in New Orleans. The band has toured all over the world to spread its mission of nurturing the art form of Orleans Jazz. No matter where or whom they are performing for, this band’s music embodies a timeless and joyful spirit. The band has performed at many places including the Carnegie Hall, The Hollywood Bowl, The Kennedy Center,Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, the United Nations and Lincoln Center under the auspices of Ben Jaffe who is the current director and son of the Preservation Hall’s founders.
The building which today houses Preservation Hall has previously remained a hub of many different businesses ranging from war tavern to photo studio and art gallery. It was at the time of its being an art gallery that the concept of Preservation Hall was born. Larrry, who was the gallery’s owner, started the jamming sessions for his friends and the result was this intimate venue which is a living embodiment of the Hall’s original vision. The Hall’s weathered exterior which is untouched over its history gives it a rather majestic look. Every year the Hall announces some100 tour dates and captivates its audiences with its jazz concerts. The Hall also presents its musical concerts seven days a week to offer the visitors and local people the best of traditional jazz which dates back to the origins of jazz itself. In all these years, the music legacy of New Orleans Jazz has passed down from one generation of musicians to the next which can be witnessed on any given day at the Preservation Hall.
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band began its touring in 1963 and tours around the world for more than 150 days every year. It’s been 25 years now that the band is touring in US and seeking to preserve the unique music which took its birth in New Orleans. The band has also made an appearance in the film The Cincinnati Kid in 1965. It was a rather brief appearance but included a close-up of Emma Barrett, the vocalist and pianist. Owing to their success and popularity, it was awarded National Medal of Arts in 2006. Some famous names among the band leaders over the history of Preservation Hall include Willie and Percy Humphrey, De De Pierce, John Brunious and Wendall.
To let your ears get a soothing treatment and to enliven your spirits with New Orleans’s jazz in its true form catch the Preservation Hall Jazz Band . Known for their centuries old legacy and tours, Preservation Hall Jazz Band is surely going to give you an awesome music experience that you won’t forget any soon. So, grab your Preservation Hall Jazz Band tickets now and get your seats reserved. Do not miss out on this chance to be a part of something this special. The live performance of Preservation Hall Jazz Band which is one of the most honest reflections of the New Orleans isn’t something to be missed.
Preservation Hall Jazz Band Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Preservation Hall Jazz Band tickets is $222. The date and location for this event is 16-May-19 at The Fillmore - New Orleans, New Orleans. The minimum get-in price for Preservation Hall Jazz Band tickets is $55.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Foo Fighters & Preservation Hall Jazz Band||New Orleans||16-May-19||$222||$55|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do i need to be a member for getting preservation hall jazz band tickets cheap?
A:No, as per the company policy, you can you don't need to be a member for getting discounted Preservation Hall Jazz Band Tickets. Anybody can get them by following the instructions.