Pj Harvey Tickets
PJ Harvey is all set to embark on a North American tour. She recently won a Grammy nomination in the category of Best Alternative Music Album for ‘The Hope Six Demolition Project.’ The upcoming tour will be her most extensive headlining tour in over a decade. From rock to folk to electronic, the versatile singer is comfortable with and known for performing in a variety of genres. To catch her live in concert, make sure to book your PJ Harvey tickets in advance.
Pj Harvey Venues
- P.J. Harvey Brooklyn Steel
- Pj Harvey Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Pj Harvey Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- Pj Harvey House Of Blues - Boston
- Pj Harvey Massey Hall
- Pj Harvey Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Pj Harvey Metropolis - Montreal
- Pj Harvey Nob Hill Masonic Center
- Pj Harvey Revention Music Center
- Pj Harvey Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Pj Harvey Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Pj Harvey Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage
- P.J. Harvey The Bomb Factory
- P.J. Harvey The Fillmore - Philadelphia
- P.J. Harvey Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
Pj Harvey Cities
Pj Harvey Schedule 2017-18
- P.J. Harvey, The Fillmore Philadelphia tickets for 04/21 08:30 PM The Fillmore Philadelphia
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 04/24 07:30 PM Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Mon Apr 24 2017
- P.J. Harvey, The Bomb Factory tickets for 04/27 08:30 PM The Bomb Factory
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage tickets for 04/28 07:30 PM Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Revention Music Center tickets for 04/29 08:30 PM Revention Music Center
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Fillmore Auditorium Colorado tickets for 05/02 08:30 PM Fillmore Auditorium Colorado
- Tue May 02 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center tickets for 05/05 08:30 PM Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
- Fri May 05 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 05/07 08:30 PM Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Sun May 07 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Nob Hill Masonic Center tickets for 05/09 08:30 PM Nob Hill Masonic Center
- Tue May 09 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Riverside Municipal Auditorium tickets for 05/10 07:30 PM Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- Wed May 10 2017
- P.J. Harvey, Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA
- Fri May 12 2017
Polly Jean Harvey better known as PJ Harvey is an English music artist who can play a variety of instruments. Besides being a singer, she is a talented poet and songwriter.
Born in 1969, PJ was inclined towards music from a young age. Her parents introduced her to the rock and jazz genres. During her teens, Harvey began writing songs and learned to play different music instruments. In 1991 she joined hands with drummer Robert Ellis and bassist Steve Vaughn to create PJ Harvey. This group released the singles ‘Sheela-Na-Gig’ and ‘Dress’ both of which got rave reviews. The trio followed up the success of these songs with their first record ‘Dry.’
‘To Bring You My Love’
By the time the tour for the trio’s second music record ‘Rid of Me’ concluded, both Ellis and Vaughn had left the group. Hence Harvey continued her career, releasing her first solo studio album ‘To Bring You My Love.’ The record was a breakthrough for the musician who now had the freedom to choose her own direction and experiment with a range of music styles.
‘To Bring You My Love’ proved to be the turning point of Harvey’s music career. It comprised the smash hit song ‘Down by the Water,’ whose video earned her quite a following and was frequently played on MTV. Among the hit tracks on the record were ‘Send His Love To Me,’ ‘Long Snake Moan’ and ‘C’mon Billy.’ The album sold a whopping 370,000 copies in the US alone. It was certified silver in the UK where it sold 60,000 copies.
Is This Desire?
‘Is This Desire?’ is another one of PJ Harvey’s hit music albums. It was released via Island Records in September, 1998. It was co-produced by Head, Flood and Harvey herself. The album featured instrumental contributions by artists such as Eric Drew Feldman, Mick Harvey, John Parish, Jeremy Hogg and Rob Elvis. ‘Is This Desire’ marked a shift from Harvey’s guitar-driven rock style to a sound that was more subtle and calm. This sound was achieved through the use of instruments such as the bass, keyboards and electronics.
The album met a positive response and received praise from the critics as well. Entertainment Weekly said that it “seethes with hypnotic power” while in the Dazed & Confused magazine it was described as “a classic of the next 10 if not 20 years.” The record won Harvey a Grammy nomination for the ‘Best Alternative Music Performance’ in 1998. The song ‘A Perfect Day Elise’ went on to become the English singer’s biggest hit in the UK. Other popular songs on the record include ‘No Girl So Sweet,’ ‘The Wind,’ ‘The Sky Lit Up’ and the title track.
The Hope Six Demolition Project
The ninth music record by PJ Harvey ‘The Hope Six Demolition Project’ is actually a reference to the HOPE VI projects in the US in which run-down residential areas with high crime rates are pulled down to make space for better housing. As a result of that many people who previously resided in these areas can no longer afford to do so.
The songs on this album and Harvey’s poetry book titled ‘The Hollow of the Hand’ were written by her during her travels to Washington DC, Afghanistan and Kosovo between 2011 and 2014.
PJ Harvey has been bold enough to take on issues of serious nature. She has presented her observations and point of views in an artistic and impactful way (through poetry and music). She has generally received positive reviews other than few sections who feel that her songs and poems criticize but suggest no solutions to the mentioned issues.
PJ Harvey is ready to hit the road coming April with her 10-piece band. The North American tour will kick off in Toronto at the Massey Hall and make stops in cities including Brooklyn, Dallas and Houston to finally wrap up in Los Angeles at the Greek Theatre. If you want to catch her live on stage, then wait no more and book your PJ Harvey tickets.
Pj Harvey Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Pj Harvey Tickets start from $96. The minimum get in price is $17 for Pj Harvey Tickets at the The Fillmore - Philadelphia, Philadelphia. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|P.J. Harvey||Royal Oak||24-Apr-17||$131||$69|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.