Pink Floyd Laser Show Tickets
Pink Floyd Laser Show will be a spectacular combination of lights, lasers and Pink Floyd music that will leave you in a trance. For the past many years Laser Spectacular has been touring across the country presenting the legendary group in a very unusual way. This concert will be one of the best events of the season. It will be a spellbinding music experience that every rock music fan should see. Tickets to this fabulous musical show are now on sale, buy Pink Floyd Laser Show tickets now.
Pink Floyd Laser Show Schedule 2017-18
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, tickets for 02/24 8:00PM at HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, House Of Blues - Chicago, tickets for 03/03 8:00PM at House Of Blues - Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Mar 3 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, The Bomb Factory, tickets for 03/18 8:00PM at The Bomb Factory, Dallas, TX
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, The Space at Westbury, tickets for 03/24 7:30PM at The Space at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, The Space at Westbury, tickets for 03/24 10:30PM at The Space at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Specatcular , Resorts Atlantic City - Superstar Theater, tickets for 03/25 8:00PM at Resorts Atlantic City - Superstar Theater, Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, Ace of Spades, tickets for 03/31 6:00PM at Ace of Spades, Sacramento, CA
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, Paramount Theatre - Denver, tickets for 04/15 8:00PM at Paramount Theatre - Denver, Denver, CO
- Sat Apr 15 2017
- Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular, Rialto Theatre - Tucson, tickets for 04/20 8:00PM at Rialto Theatre - Tucson, Tucson, AZ
- Thu Apr 20 2017
Pink Floyd Laser Show is an upcoming event that will excite all Pink Floyd fans. This acclaimed hard rock/ psychedelic rock group was founded by a group of friends in 1965. The main band members in the early years were Roger Waters as lead singer and bass player, David Gilmour as lead guitarist, Richard Wright on keyboards and Nick Mason on drums.
Pink Floyd originated in London, England and it was in this city that the band received its initial recognition as a popular underground rock group. Initially the group focused on the popular genre of rhythm and blues. During the early years Pink Floyd performed at venues like Marquee and All Saints Hall. Soon the band changed its music tone towards hard rock. While on stage the band often used light effects with different bizarre shapes flashing on a backdrop screen which actually gave the overall concert a very psychedelic feel. This feel actually went on to become an integral part of Pink Floyd music.
By the end of 60’s Pink Floyd had already released two chart hitting albums. In 1968 the band went on a US tour but soon had to fly back to England due to illness of singer Syd Barrette. Soon the group got the privilege to perform as an opening act for rock guitar legend Jimi Hendrix when he came on a UK tour. Pink Floyd has got a long list of multiple-platinum certified albums to its name such as The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, A Momentary lapse of Reason, The Division Bell and The Final Cut.
The Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall till date remain the highest selling albums of Pink Floyd. The Dark Side of the Moon sold 5 million copies across the globe earning a diamond certification in Canada and the US. It also went 9x platinum in UK and 14x platinum in Australia. The Wall sold over 3 million albums worldwide and managed to earn diamond certification in Canada, France and the US. It went 11x and 14x platinum respectively in Australia and New Zealand.
Pink Floyd is often termed as commercially the most successful progressive rock bands of all time. Their music has been a major source of influence and inspiration for a number of popular bands like Nine Inch Nails, The Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Tool, Queensryche, Radiohead and Queen. On the MSNBC list of "The 10 Best Rock Bands Ever" Pink Floyd is placed at #8. Rolling Stone Magazine on its list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time has placed the band at #51. The band was inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and UK Music Hall of Fame in 1996 and 2005 respectively.
"Another Brick in the Wall," "Run Like Hell," "Learning to Fly," "Take it Back" and "Proper Education" are some of the hit numbers that you will be watching live on Pink Floyd Laser Show. You have been regularly listening to these tracks in the past but here is a chance to enjoy them in a different way. Beware that these shows attract a large number of Pink Floyd fans so it is always better to purchase Pink Floyd Laser Show tickets in advance.
Q:What is the best way to get Pink Floyd Laser Show Tickets?
A:You can get Pink Floyd Laser Show Tickets from our page. Follow the directions and your order will be placed.