Phil Vassar Tickets
Phil Vasser a country singer-songwriter and pianist who debuted in the nineties by co-writing song lyrics for many prominent country acts including Tim McGraw, Jo Dee Messina, Alan Jackson and Collin Raye. In 1999, ASCAP honored Vasser by awarding him the title of Country Songwriter of the Year, following which he signed as a recording artist with Arista Nashville. His very first album, released in 2000, gave five hits that were spotted on country singles charts from the US Billboard, and attained the ranks of certified gold within the US. His next albums American Child released in 2002, Shaken Not Stirred from 2004, and a volume of Greatest Hits released in 2006, were all published through the same label until he signed with Universal South Records. Vasser’s first solo release with the new label came in 2008. He is known to have charted a total of nineteen singles all of which have appeared on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs, including two chart-toppers Just Another Day in Paradise from 2000 and In a Real Love from 2004. Since his debut, Phil Vasser tickets have become a popular talk of town among country music lovers.
Phil Vassar Venues
- Phil Vassar Bourbon Theatre
- Phil Vassar City Winery - Atlanta
- Phil Vassar City Winery - Chicago
- Phil Vassar City Winery - Nashville
- Phil Vassar Eau Claire Regional Arts Center
- Phil Vassar Fox Theatre - Foxwoods Casino
- Phil Vassar Grizzly Rose
- Phil Vassar New York City Winery
- Phil Vassar Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino
- Phil Vassar Rams Head On Stage
Phil Vassar Cities
Latest Phil Vassar Events
- Phil Vassar, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 10/15 06:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Phil Vassar, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 10/15 09:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Phil Vassar, City Winery - Nashville tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM at City Winery Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Thu Oct 20 2016
- Phil Vassar, New York City Winery tickets for 10/21 08:00 PM at New York City Winery, New York, NY
- Fri Oct 21 2016
- Phil Vassar, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 10/23 08:00 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Sun Oct 23 2016
- Phil Vassar, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 10/24 08:00 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Mon Oct 24 2016
- Phil Vassar, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 10/26 08:00 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Oct 26 2016
- Phil Vassar, Bourbon Theatre tickets for 11/19 08:00 PM at Bourbon Theatre, Lincoln, NE
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Phil Vassar, Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino tickets for 11/30 08:00 PM at Northern Lights Theatre At Potawatomi Casino, Milwaukee, WI
- Wed Nov 30 2016
- Phil Vassar, Foxwoods Casino tickets for 12/07 02:00 PM at Foxwoods Casino, Mashantucket, CT
- Wed Dec 07 2016
Phil Vasser started writing lyrics in the nineties, which were taken up by taken up by many country musicians and proved successful. Some of these single include Little Red Rodeo by Collin Raye, Postmarked Birmingham by Blackhawk, Bye Bye and I’m Alright by Jo Dee Messina, For a Little While by Tim McGraw, Right On the Money by Alan Jackson, and I Was by Neal McCoy. From these songs, I’m Alright, Right on the Money and Bye, Bye, all climbed up to country charts Number Ones. In fact, Bye, Bye brought him an ASCAP title. Vasser’s debut album introduced many hits right away, starting with the first single Carlene, which took the fifth place in Billboard Country charts. During the same time, another song My Next Thirty Years, written by him and sung by Tim McGraw, peaked the charts. Around the same time more of his songs took high positions on charts, including Rose Bouquet on number sixteen That’s When I Love You on number three, and Six-Pack Summer on number nine. Moreover, the album was given high rating by the RIAA owing to its sale of fifty thousand copies, which eventually led to Vasser’s tour with Kenny Chesney.
His second studio offering titled American Child was released in 2002 when Phil Vasser got married to Julie Wood. The album’s title song, with its characteristic autobiographical content, climbed up on the fifth spot on country charts, while the album itself reached the fourth position on Top Country Albums. During the time this album was gaining popularity, another one of Vasser’s songs called This is God, was tested by Arista on American audiences and received such an encouraging response that the album was requested to be released again in 2003 with the new song. The new album then contained This is God alongside a cover of the News and Huey Lewis song Workin’ for a Livin, while the former was made a second single that became a hit on Top 20.
Phil Vasser released his next album in 2004, titled Shaken Not Stirred, which brought him a second chart-topping hit In a Real Love. In this album, Vasser worked with a production team of Frank Rogers and Nick Brophy, and recorded the songs with the players from his road ensemble. Several tracks from the album found positions on Billboard country charts, with Good Ole Days on twenty-second, and I’ll Take That as a Yes on seventeenth place.
Other albums by Phil Vasser include Prayer of a Common Man released in 2008, Travelling Circus in 2009 and Noel in 2011, all of which produced hits on charts. In 2011, he signed with yet another label known as Rodeowave Entertainment with whom he released the track Let’s Get Together. Get those Phil Vasser tickets and be there to listen to some hot country tunes from the songwriter himself.
Q:Are there any taxes for phil vassar tickets?
A:Taxes on phil vassar Tickets are included in their price published online. There are no additional charges.