Paula Poundstone Tickets
Paula Poundstone is an American standup comedian from Hunstville, Alabama. She is also a TV personality and has been active in the world of entertainment since 1979 and is renowned for her blend of observational comedy and improv acts focusing on everyday life and motherhood especially. As such, she is the comedian to watch live for mothers for a hilarious take on the life of a mother, through Paula Poundstone tickets. She is best known as being featured regularly on the Tonight Show, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, Cats, Cops and Stuff as well as being a part of Mother Jones, Science Court and Home Movies.
Paula Poundstone Venues
- Paula Poundstone Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Paula Poundstone Chautauqua Auditorium
- Paula Poundstone Englert Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Paula Poundstone Infinity Music Hall & Bistro
- Paula Poundstone Levoy Theatre
- Paula Poundstone One World Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Tarrytown Music Hall
- Paula Poundstone The Bardavon 1869 Opera House
- Paula Poundstone Tower Theater - OR
Paula Poundstone Cities
Latest Paula Poundstone Events
- Paula Poundstone, Tower Theater - OR tickets for 06/03 07:30 PM at Tower Theater OR, Bend, OR
- Fri Jun 03 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Englert Theatre tickets for 06/10 08:00 PM at Englert Theatre, Iowa City, IA
- Fri Jun 10 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Chautauqua Auditorium tickets for 06/11 07:30 PM at Chautauqua Auditorium, Boulder, CO
- Sat Jun 11 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Levoy Theatre tickets for 06/17 08:00 PM at Levoy Theatre, Millville, NJ
- Fri Jun 17 2016
- Paula Poundstone, The Bardavon 1869 Opera House tickets for 06/24 08:00 PM at The Bardavon 1869 Opera House, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Fri Jun 24 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 06/25 08:00 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Sat Jun 25 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Infinity Music Hall & Bistro tickets for 07/22 08:30 PM at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro, Hartford, CT
- Fri Jul 22 2016
- Paula Poundstone, One World Theatre tickets for 08/20 07:00 PM at One World Theatre, Austin, TX
- Sat Aug 20 2016
- Paula Poundstone, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Fri Sep 23 2016
Paula Poundstone grew up in Sudbury, Massachusetts after moving from Huntsville where she studied at the LincolnSudburyRegionalHigh School. While still in high school, she went on to pursue a career in the show business and first started out working as a busboy and as a bicycle messenger. Her first performances occurred in 1979 during open mic nights at several Boston venues. She developed a unique style of performance wearing a tie and a suit which is her signature style today. Her first role was in the movie Hyperspace which was very successful but she didn’t go on to pursue a career in film. She went on to perform live as a comedian and started appearing on several of America’s greatest talk shows including the Tonight Show. By the end of the eighties, Paula Poundstone had become a household name in America and soon won the American Comedy Award in the Best Female Standup Comic category.
In 1990, Paula Poundstone wrote the special Cats, Cops and Stuff which aired on HBO and also starred in it. This show went on to win a CableACE Award. She then went on to be a part of the Tonight Show as a political correspondent in 1992 and for The Rose O’Donnell Show as a political correspondent covering the presidential campaign. She soon won her next CableACE Award in 1992 and became a columnist on Mother Jones, writing the popular column Hey, Paula! She then began hosting her own show on ABC, titled as The Paula Pindstone Show and became a regular panelist on the game show To Tell the Truth and Hollywood Squares.
While Paula Poundstone did not pursue a career in the world of film, she was a voice actress in a number of productions. One of her first was voicing the character Judge Stone on the hit edutainment cartoon series, Science Court that aired on the ABC Kids channel. She then went on to voice the character Paula Small in Home Movies, a cartoon series which aired on the UPN channel and Cartoon Network. The character in the cartoon was also based upon herself making her role even more hilarious and popular with children all over the world. She is ranked as one of the 100 Greatest Standups of All Time by Comedy Central and a similar ranking by Maxim magazine. She has had several TV specials airing on many channels one of which was a special on the Bravo TV channel titled as Look What the Cat Dragged In that also starred Joan Rivers and Caroline Rhea.
Following Paula Poundstone’s Bravo special, her first book There Is Nothing in this Book That I Meant to Say was released. This was an autobiography that she described as a memoir and a monologue that is filled with anecdotes from her life and a historical biography, resulting in a hilarious read.
Paula Poundstone is also a radio host with her quiz show on National Public Radio. She has won two CableACE Awards and one American Comedy Awards as well as covered the Emmy Awards, for which she was critically acclaimed. As a whole, she is a comedian to be seen live through Paula Poundstone tickets for the most hilarious time for topics dealing with motherhood, cats and everyday life.
Q:How can i exchange paula poundstone tickets with tickets of some other event?
A:Paula Poundstone Tickets once bought, cannot be exchanged with any other tickets as it is not our company's policy.