Paula Poundstone Tickets
Paula Poundstone is an American standup comedian from Hunstville, Alabama. She is also a TV personality and has been active in the world of entertainment since 1979 and is renowned for her blend of observational comedy and improv acts focusing on everyday life and motherhood especially. As such, she is the comedian to watch live for mothers for a hilarious take on the life of a mother, through Paula Poundstone tickets. She is best known as being featured regularly on the Tonight Show, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, Cats, Cops and Stuff as well as being a part of Mother Jones, Science Court and Home Movies.
Paula Poundstone Venues
- Paula Poundstone Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Paula Poundstone Carolina Theatre - Durham
- Paula Poundstone Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Paula Poundstone Dallas City Performance Hall
- Paula Poundstone Mesa Arts Center - Ikeda Theater
- Paula Poundstone The Civic Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Wilbur Theatre - MA
- Paula Poundstone Yavapai College Performance Hall
Paula Poundstone Cities
Latest Paula Poundstone Events
- Paula Poundstone, Mesa Arts Center tickets for 12/31 08:00 PM at Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ
- Wed Dec 31 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Wilbur Theatre - MA tickets for 01/30 07:30 PM at Wilbur Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Fri Jan 30 2015
- Paula Poundstone, Dallas City Performance Hall tickets for 01/31 09:30 PM at Dallas City Performance Hall, Dallas, TX
- Sat Jan 31 2015
- Paula Poundstone, Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall tickets for 02/20 07:30 PM at Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL
- Fri Feb 20 2015
- Paula Poundstone, Coral Springs Center For The Arts tickets for 02/21 08:00 PM at Coral Springs Center For The Arts, Pompano Beach, FL
- Sat Feb 21 2015
- Paula Poundstone, The Civic Theatre tickets for 03/21 09:00 PM at The Civic Theatre, New Orleans, LA
- Sat Mar 21 2015
- Paula Poundstone, Yavapai College Performance Hall tickets for 04/11 07:30 PM at Yavapai College Performance Hall, Prescott, AZ
- Sat Apr 11 2015
Paula Poundstone grew up in Sudbury, Massachusetts after moving from Huntsville where she studied at the LincolnSudburyRegionalHigh School. While still in high school, she went on to pursue a career in the show business and first started out working as a busboy and as a bicycle messenger. Her first performances occurred in 1979 during open mic nights at several Boston venues. She developed a unique style of performance wearing a tie and a suit which is her signature style today. Her first role was in the movie Hyperspace which was very successful but she didn’t go on to pursue a career in film. She went on to perform live as a comedian and started appearing on several of America’s greatest talk shows including the Tonight Show. By the end of the eighties, Paula Poundstone had become a household name in America and soon won the American Comedy Award in the Best Female Standup Comic category.
In 1990, Paula Poundstone wrote the special Cats, Cops and Stuff which aired on HBO and also starred in it. This show went on to win a CableACE Award. She then went on to be a part of the Tonight Show as a political correspondent in 1992 and for The Rose O’Donnell Show as a political correspondent covering the presidential campaign. She soon won her next CableACE Award in 1992 and became a columnist on Mother Jones, writing the popular column Hey, Paula! She then began hosting her own show on ABC, titled as The Paula Pindstone Show and became a regular panelist on the game show To Tell the Truth and Hollywood Squares.
While Paula Poundstone did not pursue a career in the world of film, she was a voice actress in a number of productions. One of her first was voicing the character Judge Stone on the hit edutainment cartoon series, Science Court that aired on the ABC Kids channel. She then went on to voice the character Paula Small in Home Movies, a cartoon series which aired on the UPN channel and Cartoon Network. The character in the cartoon was also based upon herself making her role even more hilarious and popular with children all over the world. She is ranked as one of the 100 Greatest Standups of All Time by Comedy Central and a similar ranking by Maxim magazine. She has had several TV specials airing on many channels one of which was a special on the Bravo TV channel titled as Look What the Cat Dragged In that also starred Joan Rivers and Caroline Rhea.
Following Paula Poundstone’s Bravo special, her first book There Is Nothing in this Book That I Meant to Say was released. This was an autobiography that she described as a memoir and a monologue that is filled with anecdotes from her life and a historical biography, resulting in a hilarious read.
Paula Poundstone is also a radio host with her quiz show on National Public Radio. She has won two CableACE Awards and one American Comedy Awards as well as covered the Emmy Awards, for which she was critically acclaimed. As a whole, she is a comedian to be seen live through Paula Poundstone tickets for the most hilarious time for topics dealing with motherhood, cats and everyday life.
Q:How can i exchange paula poundstone tickets with tickets of some other event?
A:Paula Poundstone Tickets once bought, cannot be exchanged with any other tickets as it is not our company's policy.