Paula Poundstone Tickets
Paula Poundstone is an American standup comedian from Hunstville, Alabama. She is also a TV personality and has been active in the world of entertainment since 1979 and is renowned for her blend of observational comedy and improv acts focusing on everyday life and motherhood especially. As such, she is the comedian to watch live for mothers for a hilarious take on the life of a mother, through Paula Poundstone tickets. She is best known as being featured regularly on the Tonight Show, The Rosie O’Donnell Show, Cats, Cops and Stuff as well as being a part of Mother Jones, Science Court and Home Movies.
Paula Poundstone Venues
- Paula Poundstone Aladdin Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC)
- Paula Poundstone Bijou Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Mohegan Sun Cabaret
- Paula Poundstone Moore Theatre
- Paula Poundstone Orpheum Theatre - Wichita
- Paula Poundstone Palace Of Fine Arts
- Paula Poundstone Showroom - The Orleans Hotel
- Paula Poundstone The Bardavon 1869 Opera House
- Paula Poundstone Variety Playhouse
- Paula Poundstone Wilbur Theatre - MA
Paula Poundstone Cities
- Paula Poundstone Atlanta GA
- Paula Poundstone Boston MA
- Paula Poundstone Kansas City MO
- Paula Poundstone Knoxville TN
- Paula Poundstone Las Vegas NV
- Paula Poundstone Portland OR
- Paula Poundstone Poughkeepsie NY
- Paula Poundstone San Francisco CA
- Paula Poundstone Seattle WA
- Paula Poundstone Uncasville CT
- Paula Poundstone Wichita KS
Latest Paula Poundstone Events
- Paula Poundstone, Mohegan Sun Cabaret tickets for 04/26 10:30 PM at Mohegan Sun Cabaret, Uncasville, CT
- Sat Apr 26 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Showroom - The Orleans Hotel tickets for 05/30 08:00 PM at Showroom The Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri May 30 2014
- Paula Poundstone, The Bardavon 1869 Opera House tickets for 06/14 08:00 PM at The Bardavon 1869 Opera House, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Sat Jun 14 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Orpheum Theatre - Wichita tickets for 06/28 08:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Wichita, Wichita, KS
- Sat Jun 28 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Variety Playhouse tickets for 07/25 08:00 PM at Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Jul 25 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Bijou Theatre tickets for 07/26 08:00 PM at Bijou Theatre, Knoxville, TN
- Sat Jul 26 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC) tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC), Kansas City, MO
- Fri Sep 19 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Aladdin Theatre tickets for 10/24 08:00 PM at Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
- Fri Oct 24 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Moore Theatre tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM at Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Sat Oct 25 2014
- Paula Poundstone, Palace Of Fine Arts tickets for 12/19 08:00 PM at Palace Of Fine Arts, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Dec 19 2014
Paula Poundstone grew up in Sudbury, Massachusetts after moving from Huntsville where she studied at the LincolnSudburyRegionalHigh School. While still in high school, she went on to pursue a career in the show business and first started out working as a busboy and as a bicycle messenger. Her first performances occurred in 1979 during open mic nights at several Boston venues. She developed a unique style of performance wearing a tie and a suit which is her signature style today. Her first role was in the movie Hyperspace which was very successful but she didn’t go on to pursue a career in film. She went on to perform live as a comedian and started appearing on several of America’s greatest talk shows including the Tonight Show. By the end of the eighties, Paula Poundstone had become a household name in America and soon won the American Comedy Award in the Best Female Standup Comic category.
In 1990, Paula Poundstone wrote the special Cats, Cops and Stuff which aired on HBO and also starred in it. This show went on to win a CableACE Award. She then went on to be a part of the Tonight Show as a political correspondent in 1992 and for The Rose O’Donnell Show as a political correspondent covering the presidential campaign. She soon won her next CableACE Award in 1992 and became a columnist on Mother Jones, writing the popular column Hey, Paula! She then began hosting her own show on ABC, titled as The Paula Pindstone Show and became a regular panelist on the game show To Tell the Truth and Hollywood Squares.
While Paula Poundstone did not pursue a career in the world of film, she was a voice actress in a number of productions. One of her first was voicing the character Judge Stone on the hit edutainment cartoon series, Science Court that aired on the ABC Kids channel. She then went on to voice the character Paula Small in Home Movies, a cartoon series which aired on the UPN channel and Cartoon Network. The character in the cartoon was also based upon herself making her role even more hilarious and popular with children all over the world. She is ranked as one of the 100 Greatest Standups of All Time by Comedy Central and a similar ranking by Maxim magazine. She has had several TV specials airing on many channels one of which was a special on the Bravo TV channel titled as Look What the Cat Dragged In that also starred Joan Rivers and Caroline Rhea.
Following Paula Poundstone’s Bravo special, her first book There Is Nothing in this Book That I Meant to Say was released. This was an autobiography that she described as a memoir and a monologue that is filled with anecdotes from her life and a historical biography, resulting in a hilarious read.
Paula Poundstone is also a radio host with her quiz show on National Public Radio. She has won two CableACE Awards and one American Comedy Awards as well as covered the Emmy Awards, for which she was critically acclaimed. As a whole, she is a comedian to be seen live through Paula Poundstone tickets for the most hilarious time for topics dealing with motherhood, cats and everyday life.
Q:How can i exchange paula poundstone tickets with tickets of some other event?
A:Paula Poundstone Tickets once bought, cannot be exchanged with any other tickets as it is not our company's policy.