Paul Anka Tickets
Paul Anka is a songwriter, a talented singer and an actor from Canada. Anka was born on the 30th of July in the year of 1941. He has been given the honor of being the OC (Officer of the Order of Canada). He comes from Ottawa in Canada. It was in the late 1950s and the early 1960s that he became a sensational teen idol because he released super hit singles such as “Lonely Boy”, “Diana”, and “Put Your Head on My Shoulder”. He became even more famous when he wrote the theme songs of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, and he also wrote one song for Tom Jones’s smashing hit song by the name of “She’s a Lady”. Anka also wrote the popular lyrics for the legendary Frank Sinatra’s song by the name of “My Way”.
Paul Anka Venues
- Paul Anka Artis-Naples (formerly The Philharmonic Center For The Arts)
- Paul Anka Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Paul Anka Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall
- Paul Anka NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Paul Anka Saban Theatre (Formerly Wilshire Theatre)
- Paul Anka Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Paul Anka Sunrise Theatre - FL
- Paul Anka Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Paul Anka Veterans Memorial Auditorium - RI
Paul Anka Cities
Latest Paul Anka Events
- Paul Anka, Saban Theatre (Formerly Wilshire Theatre) tickets for 10/24 08:00 PM at Saban Theatre (Formerly Wilshire Theatre), Beverly Hills, CA
- Fri Oct 24 2014
- Paul Anka, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 11/08 08:00 PM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Sat Nov 08 2014
- Paul Anka, Veterans Memorial Auditorium - RI tickets for 11/12 07:30 PM at Veterans Memorial Auditorium RI, Providence, RI
- Wed Nov 12 2014
- Paul Anka, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 11/14 08:00 PM at Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts, Morristown, NJ
- Fri Nov 14 2014
- Paul Anka, Sands Bethlehem Event Center tickets for 11/15 08:00 PM at Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA
- Sat Nov 15 2014
- Paul Anka, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall tickets for 03/02 08:30 PM at Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota, FL
- Mon Mar 02 2015
- Paul Anka, Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall tickets for 03/04 08:00 PM at Kravis Center Dreyfoos Concert Hall, West Palm Beach, FL
- Wed Mar 04 2015
- Paul Anka, Sunrise Theatre - FL tickets for 03/05 07:00 PM at Sunrise Theatre FL, Fort Pierce, FL
- Thu Mar 05 2015
In the year of 1983, Paul Anka wrote a song in collaboration with Michael Jackson known as "I Never Heard". The title of this song was later changed and released in the year of 2009 as "This Is It". In the 1983 music collaboration session that Anka had written with the legendary Michael Jackson was a song known as "Love Never Felt So Good". The release of this song has been announced to be soon. In the year of 1984, this song had been released by Johnny Mathis.
Paul Anka’s full name is Pail Albert Anka. He was born in Ottawa in Ontario in Canada on the 30th of July in the year of 1941. In the year of 1990, he successfully became a citizen of the United States of America in the naturalized process. The main musical genres of this exceptionally talented artist are doo-wop, pop, soft rock and jazz. He is a tremendously amazing songwriter and also a singer. He has mesmerizingly fantastic vocals; he plays the guitar as well as the piano. Anka has been actively present in the music industry since the year of 1955 till the present day. The music recording labels that he has been associated with have been the Columbia Records, RCA Records and the EMI Columbia Records.
In the year of 1960, Paul Anka successfully signed a contract with the music recording company by the name of RCA Records. However, the time did not seem right for him and many other North American musicians as the British Invasion hampered a lot of things during that time. In the year of 1975, he successfully recorded a tune for Kodak which had been composed by Bill Lane as well as by Roger Nichols. This tune was known as the "Times of Your Life". Ultimately, this tune became increasingly successful and Anka thought it was best to record this tune as an entire song. The recorded song reached the number 7th position on the acclaimed U.S. pop song charts in the year of 1976. He then wrote many other songs for acclaimed musicians and artists such as Frank Sinatra amongst many others which gained Anka a lot of mainstream commercial success along with tremendous critical acclaim. In the year of 2005, after having taken a break from his music career, he came back with a bang with a new album known as Rock Swings. This album of his became very successful and also awarded him with the prestigious star in Toronto on Canada’s Walk of Fame. In the year of 2011, Anka released another album which is known as Songs of December. This album of his has successfully been charted at the number 58th position in Canada in the November of 2011.
Paul Anka is known to be a great live onstage performer. His live music concerts are also popularly known to be completely sold out. He enjoys a magnanimous fan base from across the globe. Anka is soon coming to a spectacular live music event near you. The Paul Anka tickets are always in a great demand. This is without any reasonable doubt a great time to grab hold of those Paul Anka tickets and enjoy a live music event that you will cherish and be one of those unforgettable music events for you and your loved ones.
Q:I just found out i would not be able to make it for the event. Can i return my tickets paul anka aug. 20?
A:No, as per the company policy, you cannot return paul anka Ticket. Sales once made are considered to be final.
Q:I'm short on money so i want to buy cheap tickets for paul anka. Can you somehow help?
A:Buy Paul Anka Tickets from our website and you will get them at some really affordable rates. What's more, you can also have discounts.
Q:Can you please tell me a place to buy cheap paul anka tickets?
A:You can buy cheap Paul Anka Tickets from our website and you will get them on some really nice rates and also at discounts.