Patti Lupone Tickets
TheTony Awardwinning artist Patti LuPone is going on tour, making appearances in several places for all her beloved fans.Patti LuPone ticketsare selling off at cheap rates as her fans are eager to see her live in action.
Patti Lupone Venues
- Patti LuPone Belding Theater - Bushnell Theatre
- Patti Lupone Mccallum Theatre
- Patti Lupone & Seth Rudetsky Parker Playhouse
- Patti Lupone Scottsdale Center
- Patti Lupone Segerstrom Center For The Arts - Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
- Patti LuPone The Smith Center
- Patti Lupone Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
Patti Lupone Cities
Latest Patti Lupone Events
- Patti Lupone & Seth Rudetsky, Parker Playhouse tickets for 03/13 08:00 PM at Parker Playhouse, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Thu Mar 13 2014
- Patti LuPone, The Smith Center tickets for 03/20 07:30 PM at The Smith Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Thu Mar 20 2014
- Patti LuPone, Scottsdale Center tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at Scottsdale Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Mar 21 2014
- Patti LuPone, Segerstrom Center For The Arts - Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at Segerstrom Center For The Arts Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, Costa Mesa, CA
- Sat Mar 22 2014
- Patti LuPone, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Sarasota, FL
- Tue Mar 25 2014
- Patti LuPone, Mccallum Theatre tickets for 04/03 08:00 PM at Mccallum Theatre, Palm Desert, CA
- Thu Apr 03 2014
Patti LuPone has been a Broadway superstar for around thirty years and has ruled the hearts of the fans with her hit performances and enormous talents. She is famous in the theatre industry for her passionate on stage performances. She has earned a lot of respect for the love she has for her craft. The artist repeatedly asserts that she loves what she does and values the audience that comes to her shows.
Patti LuPone is admired in the theatre industry for the strict work ethics she has and for the fact the she never lets anything come in the way of her performances. She has gotten sick multiple times right before going on stage but she never cancelled any of her shows, stating that she does not want to disappoint her fans who have travelled a long way just to see her on stage. When she battling cancer, even the grueling radiation therapies could not keep her away from her beloved stage for too long and soon she was back, victorious after her struggles, and ready to take on her roles. Patti LuPone says that as an actor and as a live performer she has a responsibility of entertaining her fans and it gives her great pleasure after she goes on stage, fulfilling her promise to her fans.
Ever since she was a little child, Patti LuPone always had a love for performing. Starting dance lessons at the tender age of four, she immediately fell in love with the stage when she gave her first performance. She loved to perform in front of her mothers friends and basked in the appreciation that she got from them. It was during one of these times that she realized that she enjoys an audience and that she was meant to be someday performer. Patti LuPone always loved to sing, but genres like rock n roll and jazz did not appeal her so she made the theatre her focal point. She has told various interviewers that even when she was a little girl she knew that she had a voice for the Broadway and honed her skills to make herself acceptable for the critical platform.
Patti LuPone got into the Julliard School after her brother, also a student there, informed her that the management was starting a Drama Division. She was already in New York, hoping to score a role in some musical, so she decided to give a test to get enrolled at the school. This was one of the best decisions that she took, as Julliard further inspired her love for classical theatre and gave her the training that she needed to become the great artist that she is today.
The artists list of plays includes several distinguished names such as "The Cradle Will Rock," "The School for Scandal," "Women Beware Women," "The Beggars Opera," "The Time of Your Life," "The Lower Depths," "The Hostage," "Evita," "Les Misables," "Sweeney Todd," "Passion," "Anyone Can Whistle," "Gypsy" and "Sweeney Todd". Patti LuPones roles in all of these plays were strong and forceful, earning her a lot of acclaim and appreciation from fans and critics. She stood out as a skilled and determined actress, one who knew her way around a stage and was talented in winning the hearts of her audience. Besides acting for the theatre, Patti LuPone has made several appearances in television shows and films. Adding to the list of her various television projects, she will be appearing in the upcoming season of the HBO series "Girls" and is looking forward to her role in the drama.
Catch Patti LuPone in all her glory as she makes her tour. Get hold ofPatti LuPone ticketsbefore they get sold out.