- Passenger 9:30 Club
- Passenger Beacon Theatre - NY
- Passenger Buckhead Theatre
- Passenger First Avenue
- Passenger Fox Theater - Oakland
- Passenger House Of Blues - Boston
- Passenger House Of Blues - Dallas
- Passenger House Of Blues - San Diego
- Passenger Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Passenger Metropolis - Montreal
- Passenger Ogden Theatre
- Passenger Orpheum Theatre - Vancouver
- Passenger Rebel - Toronto
- Passenger Riviera Theatre - IL
- Passenger Ryman Auditorium
- Passenger Showbox SoDo
- Passenger Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage
- Passenger The Fillmore - Philadelphia
- Passenger The Wiltern
Passenger Schedule 2017-18
- Passenger, The Fillmore Philadelphia tickets for 03/07 08:00 PM The Fillmore Philadelphia
- Tue Mar 07 2017
- Passenger, 9:30 Club tickets for 03/08 07:00 PM 9:30 Club
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- Passenger, Rebel Toronto tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM Rebel Toronto
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Passenger, Riviera Theatre IL tickets for 03/17 07:30 PM Riviera Theatre IL
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Passenger, First Avenue tickets for 03/18 07:00 PM First Avenue
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Passenger, Ogden Theatre tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM Ogden Theatre
- Tue Mar 21 2017
- Passenger, Orpheum Theatre Vancouver tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM Orpheum Theatre Vancouver
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Passenger, Showbox SoDo tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM Showbox SoDo
- Sun Mar 26 2017
- Passenger, Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 03/28 08:00 PM Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Tue Mar 28 2017
- Passenger, Fox Theater Oakland tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM Fox Theater Oakland
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Passenger, The Wiltern tickets for 04/01 07:00 PM The Wiltern
- Sat Apr 01 2017
- Passenger, House Of Blues San Diego tickets for 04/02 08:00 PM House Of Blues San Diego
- Sun Apr 02 2017
- Passenger, House Of Blues Dallas tickets for 04/05 08:00 PM House Of Blues Dallas
- Wed Apr 05 2017
- Passenger, Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage tickets for 04/06 07:00 PM Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage
- Thu Apr 06 2017
- Passenger, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM Ryman Auditorium
- Sat Apr 08 2017
- Passenger, Buckhead Theatre tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM Buckhead Theatre
- Sun Apr 09 2017
Initially, Passenger used to be the name of a British band that consisted of a number of musicians like Andrew Phillips, Tom Mills, Alon Cohen, with Mike Rosenberg as the lead singer. In the early years of the new millennium, the group made some great music, did a number of gigs and enjoyed a massive fan following. Mike Rosenberg being the founder, lead vocalist and songwriter stood as the backbone of the band. In 2009, the ensemble parted ways and Mike went on to pursue a solo career, keeping Passenger as his stage name. His folk-influenced indie pop music has earned him worldwide fame and recognition.
Passenger has earned a massive fan following in many countries of the world. These include Germany, France, Australia, Canada, England and America. In the last few years, he has become one of the most talked about musicians of the current music scene. In 2008, the artist gained immediate recognition after selling out a number of venues in Australia. Following the success of his musical ventures, Passenger released his debut album titled, Wide Eyes Blind Love. Some of his early hits include, "The Last Unicorn," "Wide Eyes" and "What Will Become of Us."
With his third studio album, All the Little Lights, Passenger revolutionized the music industry and raised the bar for many folk rock singers. The record debuted at noticeable spots on the music charts of several countries including Switzerland, Australia, Germany, Ireland, UK and New Zealand. It also received a Gold certification in England and went Platinum in Australia. The song "Let Her Go" took the number one spot on the music charts in more than eight countries around the world. All the Little Lights was inducted into Ireland’s list of Top 100 Individual Artist Albums. UK also added the name of the album to their list of Top 40 official UK Albums of 2013. Other tracks of the album such as "Four Horses," "I Hate", "Holes" and "All the Little Lights" are also buzzing all over the radio and the internet.
A few months ago, Passenger gave away sold out performances in New Zealand, Australia and Ireland. Other than playing live at festivals and solo concerts, Passenger has also shared the stage with many big names of the industry such as Ed Sheeran, Lior, Jools Holland, Katie Noonan, Boy & Bear and Elana Stone. Passenger’s dodgy Belfast accent, amazing confidence and hilarious jokes are some of the things that people love about his live acts. He no doubt is an amazing singer, but the way he adds elements of humor in his live performances has earned him a great deal of fan following. If you want to enjoy alternative pop and indie rock music in a live atmosphere, start preparing yourselves for this event. This time it’s the United States! Passenger will be making a nationwide tour that will include cities like New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Francisco and many others. Reserve the seats at your nearest venue and be a part of this year’s biggest music event. The seats are going away fast. Make sure to secure your Passenger tickets today.
Passenger Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Passenger Tickets start from $112. The minimum get in price is $17 for Passenger Tickets at the The Fillmore - Philadelphia, Philadelphia. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can i pay for Passenger Tickets through my Visa card?
A:Yes, you can buy Passenger Tickets with your Visa card. American Express, MasterCard and Discover are also accepted modes of payment for the tickets.