Latest Parade Events
- Mayday Parade, House Of Blues - Boston, tickets for 10/14 6:30PM at House Of Blues - Boston, Boston, MA
- Wed Oct 14 2015
- Mayday Parade, Electric Factory, tickets for 10/15 7:00PM at Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
- Thu Oct 15 2015
- Mayday Parade, Starland Ballroom, tickets for 10/16 5:30PM at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
- Fri Oct 16 2015
- Mayday Parade, The Fillmore Silver Spring, tickets for 10/18 8:00PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Sun Oct 18 2015
- Mayday Parade, Playstation Theater (formerly Best Buy Theatre - Times Square), tickets for 10/20 6:30PM at Playstation Theater (formerly Best Buy Theatre - Times Square), New York, NY
- Tue Oct 20 2015
- Mayday Parade, Town Ballroom, tickets for 10/21 7:00PM at Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
- Wed Oct 21 2015
- Mayday Parade, Danforth Music Hall Theatre, tickets for 10/22 7:00PM at Danforth Music Hall Theatre, Toronto, ON
- Thu Oct 22 2015
- Mayday Parade, House Of Blues - Cleveland, tickets for 10/23 6:30PM at House Of Blues - Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Oct 23 2015
- Mayday Parade, Mill City Nights (formerly The Brick) , tickets for 10/29 7:00PM at Mill City Nights (formerly The Brick) , Minneapolis, MN
- Thu Oct 29 2015
- Mayday Parade, Granada - Lawrence, tickets for 10/31 7:00PM at Granada - Lawrence, Lawrence, KS
- Sat Oct 31 2015
- Mayday Parade, The Summit Music Hall, tickets for 11/03 5:30PM at The Summit Music Hall, Denver, CO
- Tue Nov 3 2015
- Mayday Parade, Rockwell At The Complex, tickets for 11/04 5:30PM at Rockwell At The Complex, Salt Lake City, UT
- Wed Nov 4 2015
- Mayday Parade, Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House), tickets for 11/05 7:00PM at Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy Concert House), Boise, ID
- Thu Nov 5 2015
- Mayday Parade, The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market), tickets for 11/07 7:00PM at The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market), Seattle, WA
- Sat Nov 7 2015
- Mayday Parade, Wonder Ballroom, tickets for 11/08 6:30PM at Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Sun Nov 8 2015
The play is based on two main acts, where in the first act, the American Civil War is depicted and the life of a soldier who now an old man is shown in retrospect. The Marching soldiers, drumbeats and the parade form the background essence of the act and there it all begins. The second act basically shows the climax and the whole struggle that is set off by Leo who is the protagonist of the play. The ordeals, challenges and sacrifices and the harsh reality of being a soldier and much more is depicted in this great musical. The impact of the whole situation is created by the marvelous acting that is put by the characters along with the amazing background music and the compositions that you will get to hear. It is indeed a treat to watch this musical.
Parade is not just an ordinary theatre musical; it is much more than that. It is filled with emotions, questions and feelings which will just touch your heart very deeply and make you feel as if you are going through the challenges yourself. With every passing scene, the mystery will build up and you want to know more as to what is happening next. The theme of the whole musical is quite serious and it makes you feel the pain that each character is going through, be it the trials that the main protagonist, Leo has to go through or whether it is his wife who is frustrated and probably thinks that she is not being treated well by her husband. In all ways, this play will give a deep insight on the emotions and feelings that one has to go through.
So be prepared to move on to a journey of fun and entertainment and an evening that shall not be forgotten by you ever. You will get entertained, but at the same time be persuaded about many aspects of life or whether life is fair or unfair with us. You will actually get to the very deep realities of life and might even see the shades of your own personality in some of the characters depicted in the play. This play will be presented in a completely new mode this time and you should save your evening and a little of your money only for this upcoming event.
Getting to watch theatrical musicals is a really good experience if you haven’t experienced it before and for those who have, then be ready to feel the glory of theatre yet again in the form of this musical. This play is not an ordinary one, it gives a message, a meaning and a reflection on your emotions. It is a must watch so grab the Parade tickets as soon as you can and even enjoy the great deals that we offer on our tickets. So hurry up and don’t miss the chance, you will be really thankful to us for giving you such an opportunity. It is indeed your time to enjoy!
Q:What is the date and time for indianapolis parade 2015?
A:The event details are given on our page. Check out the instructions and place the order for Parade Tickets as early as possible.