Panic! At The Disco Louisville Tickets
Panic! At The Disco has announced an extravagant 2017 tour in support of their 5th album “Death of a Bachelor”. The album topped the Billboard 200 and produced hits like “Hallelujah”, “Victorious” and “Emperor’s New Clothes”. Brendon Urie along with his touring band will hit the Louisville arena stage on April 9, already prompting huge sales of Panic! At The Disco Louisville tickets. Joining him on the trek are Misterwives and Saint Motel, and together they are excited to show the fans the time of their lives.
Panic! At The Disco to Bring Unparalleled Sound to KFC Yum! Center
Despite facing some minor road bumps in their 12 years’ career, Panic! under Brendon Urie has been able to thrive in the pop-rock scene. Called music geniuses, the band blends melodious vocals with intricate instrumentation. Catch them live as they set the stage on fire in your town – Panic! At The Disco Louisville tickets are now available. Here are some interesting tidbits about the band.
- Panic! At The Disco initially started as a four-member band. Due to creative differences between Urie and drummer Spencer Smith, the band parted ways in 2015, and Urie started recording solo music. Dallon Weekes, Kenneth Harris and Dan Pawlovich are the touring band members.
- Panic! got famous for their Vaudevillian pop-punk style which featured theatrical entertainment and a touch of dramatic flair. The albums “A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out” and “Vice & Virtues” adopted this style. Former members, Jon Walker and Ryan Ross weren’t in favor of Vaudevillian, which later became the reason of their quitting.
- Ryan and Spencer were childhood friends and later the founders of the band. Brendon and Brent were added to the lineup afterwards. Initially, Ryan was to be the lead singer of Panic! but after they heard Brendon singing, everyone unanimously decided that he would be the best choice.
- Once during a live performance, a rowdy crowd pelted the band with bottles and one managed to hit Urie on the head. He went unconscious for a few minutes and as soon as he came out of it, Panic! resumed their performance.
Other Concerts in LOUISVILLE
- Sun Jul 29 2018Sun Jul 29 2018
- Buy Rod Stewart & Cyndi Lauper, KFC Yum! Center Tickets for 07/29 07:30 PM KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KYRod Stewart & Cyndi Lauper, KFC Yum! Center, 29 July
- Wed Oct 10 2018Wed Oct 10 2018
- Buy Fleetwood Mac, KFC Yum! Center Tickets for 10/10 08:00 PM KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KYFleetwood Mac, KFC Yum! Center, 10 October