Pam Tillis Tickets
A deserving heir to the Tillis country music dynasty, Pam Tillis has cemented her name in Nashville’s elite. With a Grammy Award and several number ones to her credit, the 57-year old diva has taken the music lovers by storm. Her repertoire includes 12 albums, all featuring tender, toe-tapping singles along with spectacular guitar ballads. Currently she’s on road alongside Lorrie Morgan, performing in North American cities as part of their Grits and Glamour Tour. People with Pam Tillis tickets are treated to the duo’s incredible flair, charisma and undeniable talent. Complimenting each other, they are wooing hearts with their duets “Maybe it was Memphis” and “Something in Red”.
Pam Tillis Venues
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan Golden Nugget - Biloxi
- Lorrie Morgan & Pam Tillis Golden Nugget - Lake Charles
- Pam Tillis Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan Lewis Family Playhouse
- Pam Tillis Peabody Auditorium
- Lorrie Morgan & Pam Tillis Sycuan Casino
- Pam Tillis The Cave - Big Bear Lake
Pam Tillis Cities
Latest Pam Tillis Events
- Pam Tillis, Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 11/05 07:30 PM Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Lorrie Morgan & Pam Tillis, Golden Nugget Lake Charles tickets for 11/11 08:30 PM Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, Golden Nugget Biloxi tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM Golden Nugget Biloxi
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, Lewis Family Playhouse tickets for 12/08 08:00 PM Lewis Family Playhouse
- Thu Dec 08 2016
- Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, Peabody Auditorium tickets for 02/02 07:30 PM Peabody Auditorium
- Thu Feb 02 2017
- Pam Tillis, The Cave Big Bear Lake tickets for 02/17 07:30 PM The Cave Big Bear Lake
- Fri Feb 17 2017
Road to Success
Many would kill to be in the shoes of Pam Tillis. Legendary Mel Tillis’s daughter, songs ready for her to perform and platform that was awaiting her arrival. But the superstar had to face a lot of hardships since she was determined to find her own way in the industry as a singer and songwriter. Pam was a rebel and later shined as a survivor. Through hard work and creativity she carved a path in country music that’s uniquely her own.
Being born to a music maestro, it was no surprise that Pam Tillis had an inclination towards music. As a child she first mastered piano and later guitar, eager to follow her father’s footsteps. Her music styling was grounded in both folk and country, and later she experimented with a bit of rock and jazz as well. She initially worked in collaboration with other artists, performed with the rock band Freelight for some time and even provided backing vocals for Mel Tillis. After shifting through different projects, Pam finally snagged a deal with Warner Brothers and released her solo album in 1983. Surprisingly the album “Above and Beyond the Doll of Cutey” didn’t make any significant waves, but a fighter, Pam Tillis made it a point to bounce back. And she certainly did!
Comeback with a Remarkable Promise
In 1991 Tillis made a comeback with “Put Yourself in My Place” and earned herself a mainstream breakthrough. Signing with Arista, the album made it to the music charts, peaking at number 10 on the Country Albums. It featured several top ten tracks, including Don't Tell Me What To Do. She followed with more hits and in the process won CMA “Female Vocalist of the Year” award and a Grammy honor in 1999 for “Same Old Train”.
In all the years that followed, Tillis evolved as a singer and lyricist, composing country-flavored music. Her powerful voice is laced with emotions and her songs are heartfelt and honest, heart-on-your-sleeve type material. Keeping up with the changing trends in the industry, Pam has rolled with the tide, drawing something from the twists. But in all these changes she never lost her connection with country and embraced the stylistic shifts.
Grits and Glamour Tour
Pam Tillis is currently on the road with Lorrie Morgan and the two are entertaining old and new fans across North America. Grits and Glamour Tour started its run a while back and is filled with spectacular music and pleasant ribbing. Loosely scripted, the shows treat the audience to superb compositions as Pam and Lorrie compliment each other’s material. People with Pam Tillis tickets will get to enjoy a feisty performance and tracks from the duo’s new project “Dos Divas”. They perform six duets in the concerts and the audience gets to listen to stirring piano, endearing chorus and harmonica-laden country blues music. Get ready to be a part of flirty and playful event, highlighting the rich chemistry Pam and Lorrie share.