Overkill band has been around for over three decades now and is ranked among the pioneers of thrash metal. This band has got a huge fan following not just in the US but also abroad in other countries. Till date Overkill has got over 25 million albums sold worldwide making it one of the best selling thrash metal bands of all time. All metal fans out there, you better not miss the performance of this immensely popular group playing live so purchase Overkill tickets now.
- Overkill Agora Ballroom
- Overkill, Nile & Lordi Agora Theater & Ballroom
- Overkill Alamo City Music Hall
- Overkill Gothic Theatre
- Overkill Granada - Lawrence
- Overkill Howard Theatre - DC
- Overkill Starland Ballroom
- Overkill, Nile, Deforme & Deceitful Sunshine Theatre
- Overkill The Fillmore - Charlotte
- Overkill The Grove of Anaheim
- Overkill The Norva
- Overkill Trocadero
- Overkill Upstate Concert Hall
- Overkill Worcester Palladium
Latest Overkill Events
- Overkill, Nile & Lordi, Agora Theater & Ballroom tickets for 02/15 06:30 PM at Agora Theater & Ballroom, Cleveland, OH
- Wed Feb 15 2017
- Overkill, Granada - Lawrence tickets for 02/19 08:00 PM at Granada Lawrence, Lawrence, KS
- Sun Feb 19 2017
- Overkill, The Grove of Anaheim tickets for 02/25 08:00 PM at The Grove of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- Overkill, Nile, Deforme & Deceitful, Sunshine Theatre tickets for 02/27 07:30 PM at Sunshine Theatre, Albuquerque, NM
- Mon Feb 27 2017
- Overkill, Alamo City Music Hall tickets for 03/02 08:00 PM at Alamo City Music Hall, San Antonio, TX
- Thu Mar 02 2017
- Overkill, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 03/06 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Mon Mar 06 2017
- Overkill, Howard Theatre - DC tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at Howard Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- Overkill, Upstate Concert Hall tickets for 03/09 06:00 PM at Upstate Concert Hall, Clifton Park, NY
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Overkill, Worcester Palladium tickets for 03/10 05:00 PM at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Fri Mar 10 2017
Overkill was formed in Old Bridge Township, New Jersey in the year 1980. The initial lineup consisted of bassist D.D Verni, lead singer Bobby Blitz, guitarist Dan Spitz, rhythm guitarist Robert Riff Thunder and drummer Rat Skates. Over the years, the band has undergone numerous lineup changes with Verni and Blitz being the only original members who have continued to be part of Overkill. Other members that joined and left the band at various times include drummers Sid Falck and Andy Jones, guitarists Joe Comeau and Bobby Gustafson. The current lineup consists of Verni, Blitz, drummer Ron Lipnicki, rhythm guitarist Derek The Skull Tailer and lead guitarist Dave Linsk.
Overkill during the early years received little recognition mainly due to the fact that genres like thrash metal and heavy metal were not very popular in the early 80’s. The band during this time released moderately successful albums like Feel the Fire, Taking Over and Under The Influence. During the late 80’s Overkill along with other metal bands like Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth started getting recognition as thrash metal genre started getting popular.
In 1989 and 1993 Overkill released two more studio albums namely The Years of Decay and I Hear Black respectively. These two albums are termed as the most successful efforts by the band. Released by Atlantic Records, The Years of Decay and I Hear Black landed on the US Billboard respectively at #155 and #122. Overkill till date has released sixteen studio albums, three live and four compilation albums. Names of some of the albums are the Killing Kind, From The Underground and Below, Necroshine, Bloodletting, Killbox 13, Immortals and Ironbound.
The Electric Age is the sixteenth studio album by Overkill. This album has ten tracks, some of which are "Come and Get It," "Wish You Were Dead," "Drop The Hammer Down," "All Over But The Shouting," and "Good Night." Till date it is the highest charting album by the band as it landed at #77 on US Billboard. It also managed to reach #7 position on US Top Hard Rock Albums chart. The album also entered charts in other countries like Hungary, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Electric Age received mostly positive reviews from critics. During its career Overkill has done a number of foreign tours especially Europe with bands like Nocturnal Rites, Stahlhammer, Nevermore, Massacra, Helloween and Jag Panzer. It has also performed as an opening act for seasoned bands like Anthrax, Megadeth, Agent Steel and Angel Dust. Overkill often cites acclaimed bands like Kiss, Motorhead, The Ramones and Manowar as its major music influences.
Overkill latest album till date is The Electric Age that was released in 2012. The band has already announced that the next studio album will be released in 2014. For the upcoming album Overkill is already writing new material. The city will be rocking to the powerful tunes of Overkill and you can be a part of this concert. There will be lots of thrash music and head banging so get Overkill tickets and join in.
Q:How do you deliver Overkill Tickets?
A:The Overkill Tickets will be delivered at your doorsteps through FedEx once you finalize online deal.