Of Montreal Tickets
Of Montreal is a rock band based in Athens, Georgia. Its name was coined by band's lead singer and founding member Kevin Barnes who had a bad relationship with a lady 'of Montreal'. The current lineup of the band consists of eight members, including Barnes: Bran Poole, Zac Colwell, K Ishibashi, Dottie Alexander, Nicholar Dobbratz, Clayton Rychilk, and Davey Pierce. The band is known for their stylized musical style, being influenced by David Bowie, The Beatles, and Prince. This can be witnessed live at their brand new tour for which of Montreal tickets are now being sold.
Of Montreal Venues
- Of Montreal Bluebird Theater
- Of Montreal El Korah Shrine
- Of Montreal Grey Eagle
- Of Montreal Headliners Music Hall - KY
- Of Montreal Kate Buchanan Room
- Of Montreal Meow Wolf
- Of Montreal Mohawk - Austin
- Of Montreal Neumos
- Of Montreal Regent Theatre - CA
- Of Montreal Soul Kitchen
- Of Montreal Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center
- Of Montreal The Cedar Cultural Center
- Of Montreal The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix
- Of Montreal The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Of Montreal The Urban Lounge
- Of Montreal The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska
- Of Montreal Trees
- Of Montreal Turner Hall Ballroom
- Of Montreal Walter's Downtown
- Of Montreal Wonder Ballroom
Of Montreal Cities
Latest Of Montreal Events
- Of Montreal, Headliners Music Hall KY tickets for 10/13 09:00 PM Headliners Music Hall KY
- Thu Oct 13 2016
- Of Montreal, The Cedar Cultural Center tickets for 10/15 08:00 PM The Cedar Cultural Center
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Of Montreal, The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska tickets for 10/16 09:00 PM The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska
- Sun Oct 16 2016
- Of Montreal, Bluebird Theater tickets for 10/17 08:00 PM Bluebird Theater
- Mon Oct 17 2016
- Of Montreal, The Urban Lounge tickets for 10/18 08:00 PM The Urban Lounge
- Tue Oct 18 2016
- Of Montreal, El Korah Shrine tickets for 10/19 07:30 PM El Korah Shrine
- Wed Oct 19 2016
- Of Montreal, Neumos tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM Neumos
- Thu Oct 20 2016
- Of Montreal, Wonder Ballroom tickets for 10/21 09:00 PM Wonder Ballroom
- Fri Oct 21 2016
- Of Montreal, Kate Buchanan Room tickets for 10/22 09:00 PM Kate Buchanan Room
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Of Montreal, The Fillmore San Francisco tickets for 10/23 08:00 PM The Fillmore San Francisco
- Sun Oct 23 2016
- Of Montreal, Regent Theatre CA tickets for 10/24 08:30 PM Regent Theatre CA
- Mon Oct 24 2016
- Of Montreal, The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix tickets for 10/25 08:00 PM The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix
- Tue Oct 25 2016
- Of Montreal, Meow Wolf tickets for 10/26 08:00 PM Meow Wolf
- Wed Oct 26 2016
- Of Montreal, Trees tickets for 10/27 07:00 PM Trees
- Thu Oct 27 2016
- Of Montreal, Mohawk Austin tickets for 10/28 08:00 PM Mohawk Austin
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Of Montreal, Walter's Downtown tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM Walter's Downtown
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Of Montreal, Soul Kitchen tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM Soul Kitchen
- Sun Oct 30 2016
- Of Montreal, Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center tickets for 10/31 09:00 PM Terminal West At King Plow Arts Center
- Mon Oct 31 2016
Barnes named the band long before there even was a band. It was not until he moved to Athens, Georgia that he met other band members, Derek Almstead and Bryan Poole. The band their released their first works, 'Cherry Peel', 'The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy' along with 'The Bird Who Ate the Rabbit's Flower'.?? In 1998 when their third album 'The Gay Parade' was in preproduction, Poole bid farewell with the band to give time to his other group, Elf Power. Thus, Barnes called in a duo, Lighting Bug vs. Firefly, consisting of Dottie Alexander and James Husband to join the band in Poole's place. Another new member, Andy Gonzales joined the band. Before fully releasing the album, the band released a number of singles as they adjusting to the ever evolving lineup. After Andy and soon after, Derek left the band, Barnes took the process of writing onto himself. For most o 2004, he was also performing on his own. He wrote the album 'Satanic Panic in the Attic' all on his own, a record that became their most successful work of the time. When the band was touring to promote this album, Poole rejoined. of Montreal truly evolved into a more electronic and psychedelic sound with their 2005 album, 'The Sunlandic Twins'. Their singles, 'So Begins Our Alabee' and 'Wraith Pinned to the Mist (and Other Games)' became immensely popular, and were featured in many shows for MTV. Their next record was 'Skeletal Lamping' was released in 2008. The band was released along with a number of collectables. These including a vinyl for the album, a range of t shirts, paper lanterns, tote bags, buttons sets, and decals. The band wanted to produce an album that fans could feel they are a part of. The idea for the collectables was explained by Barnes as being something that fans could use in their daily lives, without it being a product they would only once use. The reason why of Montreal tickets are such a popular buy is accountable to the band's unique style. Their music aims to marry pop with lasting melodies, and have catchy choruses that remain remembered. Along with the psychedelic sound, the band also incorporates funk and byvaudeville into their compositions.?? Although pop and electronic remains the underlying theme for all their albums, throughout the years, of Montreal has experimented with a number of different sounds. When they first started, they were going for a quirky, indie pop sound. As they progressed, they wanted to make music that varied in styles and this was evident in their album, 'The Gay Parade'. Their later album 'Coquelicot Asleep in the Poppies: A Variety of Whimsical Verse' also showed a hint of variation.It was in 2004 with their album 'Satanic Panic in the Attic' that the band expanded its boundaries further. Their music now was more electronic, bass heavy and had guitar riffs through most of their featured tracks. Now, the band has adopted a more glam pop image, going back to their roots into a more Iggy pop influenced style. of Montreal has experimented with many styles of songwriting as well. In their earlier works, most of the songs were narratives depicting personal experiences in humorous and skeptical manners. The song, 'Tim, I Wish You Were Born a Girl' is a classic example of that style. But as they moved onto 'The Gay Parade', the songs began to be about fictional characters and the stories they created around them, such as 'Jacques Lamure'. Fans of the band will experience yet another evolution of their songwriting narrative in their 2012 tours. Along with their own songs, they will also perform their famous covers of songs. All you need are of Montreal tickets to hear these songs live! Their songs have snarky lyrics, grouped with catchy melodies and hooks that will keep the audiences upbeat throughout the concert series.
Q:How much is the shipping cost for of montreal royal oak tickets?
A:If you select Of Montreal tickets from one section and order them together, you will be charged with $15.
Q:Sorry if i'm late to give feedback on of montreal tickets riviera 9 25. Thank you for arranging those tickets on such short notice, i really appreciate.
A:We are glad that you got Of Montreal tickets in time for the show and had fun there. Do visit us again for more cheap tickets.
Q:Can i buy of montreal tickets at the same discounted rates today?
A:Yes, the discount offer on Of Montreal Tickets is still on. Order as early as you can.
Q:Do i have to be a member to get cheap of montreal tickets?
A:No, our site offers cheap Of Montreal Tickets to all the customers. Grab your deal now!
Q:Can i pay for montreal tickets through my Visa card?
A:Yes, you can pay for of montreal Tickets through Visa card. You can also pay for the tickets through MasterCard, American Express and Discovery.
Q:When will my credit card be charged for of montreal tickets 9 30 club?
A:Your credit card will be charged for Of Montreal Tickets as soon as the deal is final. In case there is a delay, it wont exceed one business day.