Nothing More Tickets
Nothing More Tickets
Formed in 2003 in San Antonio, Texas, Nothing More is an American rock band that also plays alternative metal, progressive metal, progressive rock and hard rock music. The band was formed by Johnny Hawkins and Mark Vollelunga after the two met at church camp. The former was a drummer while the later was a guitarist. Later, Daniel Oliver also joined in at the end of high school. The band formed with these three members, and Ben Anderson, the additional drummer joined on quite recently. These men are certainly not unknown in the world of American rock music. If you happen to be one of their many fans, you might want to get your hands on these Nothing More tickets.
Nothing More Cities
- Nothing More Atlanta GA
- Nothing More Boston MA
- Nothing More Charlotte NC
- Nothing More Chicago IL
- Nothing More Dallas TX
- Nothing More Denver CO
- Nothing More Grand Rapids MI
- Nothing More Hartford CT
- Nothing More Houston TX
- Nothing More Kansas City MO
- Nothing More Los Angeles CA
- Nothing More Minneapolis MN
- Nothing More New Orleans LA
- Nothing More New York NY
- Nothing More Oklahoma City OK
- Nothing More Philadelphia PA
- Nothing More Phoenix AZ
- Nothing More Pittsburgh PA
- Nothing More Sacramento CA
- Nothing More Salt Lake City UT
- Nothing More San Antonio TX
- Nothing More Silver Spring MD
- Nothing More Spokane WA
- Nothing More Tampa FL
Nothing More Tickets
- Nothing More, Knitting Factory Spokane tickets for 12/16 07:00 PM at Knitting Factory Spokane,Spokane, WA
- Sun Dec 16 2018
- Nothing More, Belasco Theater - LA tickets for 02/22 06:30 PM at Belasco Theater LA,Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Feb 22 2019
- Nothing More, Ace of Spades tickets for 02/23 05:30 PM at Ace of Spades,Sacramento, CA
- Sat Feb 23 2019
- Nothing More, The Depot - Salt Lake City tickets for 02/25 06:30 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City,Salt Lake City, UT
- Mon Feb 25 2019
- Nothing More, Diamond Ballroom tickets for 02/28 06:30 PM at Diamond Ballroom,Oklahoma City, OK
- Thu Feb 28 2019
- Nothing More, The Truman - Kansas City tickets for 03/01 06:30 PM at The Truman Kansas City,Kansas City, MO
- Fri Mar 01 2019
- Nothing More, Skyway Theater tickets for 03/02 06:30 PM at Skyway Theater,Minneapolis, MN
- Sat Mar 02 2019
- Nothing More, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 03/03 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago,Chicago, IL
- Sun Mar 03 2019
- Nothing More, 20 Monroe Live tickets for 03/06 06:30 PM at 20 Monroe Live,Grand Rapids, MI
- Wed Mar 06 2019
- Nothing More, The Fillmore - Philadelphia tickets for 03/08 06:30 PM at The Fillmore Philadelphia,Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Mar 08 2019
- Nothing More, Playstation Theater tickets for 03/10 06:30 PM at Playstation Theater,New York, NY
- Sun Mar 10 2019
- Nothing More, Webster Theater tickets for 03/11 06:30 PM at Webster Theater,Hartford, CT
- Mon Mar 11 2019
- Nothing More, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 03/12 06:30 PM at House Of Blues Boston,Boston, MA
- Tue Mar 12 2019
- Nothing More, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 03/13 06:30 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring,Silver Spring, MD
- Wed Mar 13 2019
- Nothing More, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 03/15 06:30 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte,Charlotte, NC
- Fri Mar 15 2019
- Nothing More, Buckhead Theatre tickets for 03/16 06:30 PM at Buckhead Theatre,Atlanta, GA
- Sat Mar 16 2019
- Nothing More, The Fillmore - New Orleans tickets for 03/19 05:30 PM at The Fillmore New Orleans,New Orleans, LA
- Tue Mar 19 2019
- Nothing More, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 03/20 06:30 PM at House Of Blues Houston,Houston, TX
- Wed Mar 20 2019
- Nothing More, South Side Ballroom at Gilley's tickets for 03/22 06:30 PM at South Side Ballroom at Gilley's,Dallas, TX
- Fri Mar 22 2019
This Texan band has an interesting formation story that sets them apart in the nature of their purpose and way of operations.
Nothing More Formation
The band formed when the members were still in middle school. The aspirations of these young minds were so strong even at such an early stage, that till this day, they attribute their success to their initial dreams and ambitions in the world of music. Thanks to their high levels of boredom in their individual lives, combined with an intense musical obsession, the band soon started to develop at a good pace. Having been exposed to the addictive sounds of rock music, Nothing More had an obvious and understandable inclination towards this genre from a very young age. But soon, the band members were at a crossroads. With everyone telling them to stay in school and pursue higher education, the band member ignored all advice thrown towards them and dedicated all their energies to producing wonderful music.
Hence started their unique musical journey, that saw them fixing up their first tour van out of a raccoon-infested RV and even making their own stage rigs for their live shows. When it came to their performances, they were as passionate as a musical band could be, putting all of their hearts and souls into the music they played. These tours were the most formative part of Nothing More’s early years and helped them build a strong foundation for what was to come in the future.
Soon the band members started drawing inspiration from everything around them. They struck the right balance between empiricism, rationalism and their own belief systems to create a view of the world which could inspire them to create amazing and very meaningful music. With such passion and meaning at the developmental stages, it wasn’t long before the band started gaining momentum in the music industry.
Nothing More Discography
Nothing more has six studio albums to their name up till now. Let’s take a look at what these albums are all about. The first studio album released by the band came out in 2004, and was called Shelter. This was followed by their 2006 release, titled Vandura. Following the release of two complete studio albums without any label, the band finally signed on to Vestia Entertainment. Under this label, they released their third studio album in 2007 called Save You/Save Me. The next album with the same label was titled The Few Not Fleeting, and it came out in February of 2009. Their fifth studio album was self-titled and it was released twice, the original in 2013 and the re-release in 2014. Nothing More has also released an EP in 2005, called Madhatter’s Bliss. And over the years, they have also released several singles including “Where I’m Goin’”, “Salem,” “Jenny,” “Here’s to the Heartache” and “Andrea”. Their popular music videos include “Jenny,” “Here’s to the Heartache” and “Mr. MTV”.
Stylistic Influences on Nothing More
The band has a very unique sound that took a lot of effort, time and influences to develop. They have been inspired by a large number of sources including personal experiences, philosophers, other musicians and even filmmakers. As far as personal experiences go, the song “Jenny” was inspired by Jenna, Hawkins’ sister, who has bi-polar depression and the song “God Went North” was written after Hawkins’ mother passed away. The band has also listed Carl Jung, Terrence Malick, Dustin Kensrue, Eckharte Tolle and Stanley Kubric as their stylistic influences. Hawkins has also talked about how films have served as inspirations at various levels and how philosophers like Alan Watts have had a big influence on the lyrical content for the band.
And now this unique band is coming to your town. If you enjoy rock music unlike any other, get your hands on these Nothing More tickets.
NOTHING MORE NEWS AND UPDATES
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Announces U.K and Ireland Tour Dates
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds are ready to release their third studio LP, ‘Who Built the Moon?’ on November 24, 2017. They have also announced that they will be playing a number of shows throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland in support of their upcoming album. They will begin their road trip by performing the first gig at the Brighton Center on April 22, 2018. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will then go on to rock the stage in cities like, Glasgow, London and Newcastle before they end their trek by playing their last concert in Cardiff on May 6, 2018.
Nothing More Adds 2018 North American Tour Dates
The San Antonio based hard rock outfit, Nothing More released its latest LP, ‘The Stories We Tell Ourselves’ on September 15, 2017. The band can now be seen supporting it on the road. They were expected to end their road trip by performing the last show at Headcrash on December 14th, but have now added more shows to their tour. They will perform the first of their newly added gigs at the Metroplex in Little Rock on February 3, 2018. They will then end their North American trek by taking the stage at the House of Blues on March 2, 2018.
Nothing More Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Nothing More's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Spokane at the Knitting Factory Spokane on 16-Dec-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for San Antonio at the The Aztec Theatre on 23-Mar-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Nothing More||Knitting Factory Spokane||Spokane, WA||Sun Dec 16 201812/16 07:00 PM|
|Nothing More||The Van Buren||Phoenix, AZ||Thu Feb 21 201902/21 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||Belasco Theater - LA||Los Angeles, CA||Fri Feb 22 201902/22 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||Ace of Spades||Sacramento, CA||Sat Feb 23 201902/23 05:30 PM|
|Nothing More||The Depot - Salt Lake City||Salt Lake City, UT||Mon Feb 25 201902/25 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||Ogden Theatre||Denver, CO||Tue Feb 26 201902/26 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||Diamond Ballroom||Oklahoma City, OK||Thu Feb 28 201902/28 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||The Truman - Kansas City||Kansas City, MO||Fri Mar 01 201903/01 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||Skyway Theater||Minneapolis, MN||Sat Mar 02 201903/02 06:30 PM|
|Nothing More||House Of Blues - Chicago||Chicago, IL||Sun Mar 03 201903/03 07:00 PM|
Nothing More Tickets Prices
The average price for Nothing More Tickets start from $101. The minimum get in price is $36 for Nothing More Tickets at the Knitting Factory Spokane, Spokane. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Nothing More||Los Angeles||22-Feb-19||$101||$36|
|Nothing More||Salt Lake City||25-Feb-19||$122||$38|
|Nothing More||Oklahoma City||28-Feb-19||$144||$43|
|Nothing More||Kansas City||1-Mar-19||$117||$40|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.