Neil Young Eugene Tickets
After a successful summer tour, the legendary Neil Young and the rock n roll band Promise of the Real have announced additional fall dates for their “Rebel Content Tour”. The concert series will focus on West Coast only and the new stops include Washington, Montana, Oregon, Vancouver, California and Las Vegas. The musicians have been touring in support of their collaborative album “The Monsanto Years” that hit the shelves in June and made it to the music charts worldwide. On October 8, Neil Young & Promise of the Real will land at the Matthew Knight Arena and Neil Young Eugene tickets will treat the fans to Young’s classic hits, new tracks and some deep cuts that haven’t been performed in years.
5 Exciting Things that Happened on “Rebel Content Tour”
One of the most anticipated tours of 2015, “Rebel Content Tour” is still enjoying jam-packed attendance and the huge sales of Neil Young Eugene tickets suggest the same for the upcoming concert. Many exciting things have happened so far on this epic tour and in a recent interview Young shared some of them.
- Young and Promise of the Real had an amazing time performing the song “Big Box” in Nebraska and during the performance guitarist Micah Nelson had an “out-of-body experience”. He calls it bizarre and euphoric.
- During Jones Beach concert, the bands performed “Cortez the Killer” as an encore for 20 minutes and Neil ended with a three note riff that seemed to go on for 10 minutes. The whammy bar was hit so hard by him that all the strings ripped out of his guitar. It was a favorite moment for the performers.
- In the rehearsals Young was practicing the song “After the Gold Rush” on piano and it created such an amazing ambiance that it was decided to open all the shows with this single. The setlist progresses from acoustic to mellow to heavy and finally electric.
- Neil Young encouraged his supporting act, the Promise of the Real to not rehearse that much and just feel the songs. They played many songs for the first time in front of 50,000 fans.
- Several shows stretched up to 3 hours and almost 70 years old Young matched the energy of the bandmates who are all in 20s. The result has been energized and fired up concerts.
Other Concerts in EUGENE
- Buy Remo Drive & Summer Cannibals, Sessions Music Hall Tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM Sessions Music Hall, Eugene, ORRemo Drive & Summer Cannibals, Sessions Music Hall, 1 November
- Buy That 1 Guy, Wow Hall Tickets for 11/23 08:00 PM Wow Hall, Eugene, ORThat 1 Guy, Wow Hall, 23 November