Strikingly hot and happening rock pinned with the most southern taste comes to life with Need to Breathe, live in concert. Need to Breathe tickets bring this opportunity for ever rock fan seeking the hype and spice of the Southern side. Need to Breathe is a famous American rock outfit. The band consists of Bear Rinehart the lead vocalist, Bo Rinehart on the Lead Guitars, Seth Bolt playing the bass, Joe Stillwell at the drums and Josh Lovelace on the keyboards.
- Needtobreathe Agganis Arena
- Needtobreathe Alliant Energy Center Coliseum
- Needtobreathe Aragon Ballroom
- Needtobreathe Beacon Theatre - NY
- Needtobreathe Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- Needtobreathe Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Needtobreathe Chaifetz Arena
- Needtobreathe Deltaplex
- Needtobreathe Electric Factory
- Needtobreathe Roy Wilkins Auditorium At Rivercentre
- Needtobreathe Rupp Arena
- Needtobreathe Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium
- Needtobreathe The Criterion - Oklahoma City
- Needtobreathe Vines Convocation Center
- Needtobreathe Boston MA
- Needtobreathe Chattanooga TN
- Needtobreathe Chicago IL
- Needtobreathe Grand Rapids MI
- Needtobreathe Greenville SC
- Needtobreathe Huntington WV
- Needtobreathe Lexington KY
- Needtobreathe Lynchburg VA
- Needtobreathe Madison WI
- Needtobreathe New York NY
- Needtobreathe Oklahoma City OK
- Needtobreathe Philadelphia PA
- Needtobreathe Saint Paul MN
- Needtobreathe St. Louis MO
Latest Needtobreathe Events
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, The Criterion - Oklahoma City tickets for 10/25 07:00 PM at The Criterion Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City, OK
- Tue Oct 25 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Roy Wilkins Auditorium At Rivercentre tickets for 10/27 07:00 PM at Roy Wilkins Auditorium At Rivercentre, Saint Paul, MN
- Thu Oct 27 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Alliant Energy Center Coliseum tickets for 10/28 07:00 PM at Alliant Energy Center Coliseum, Madison, WI
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Chaifetz Arena tickets for 10/29 07:00 PM at Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Aragon Ballroom tickets for 10/30 06:00 PM at Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- Sun Oct 30 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 11/02 07:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Agganis Arena tickets for 11/04 07:30 PM at Agganis Arena, Boston, MA
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Electric Factory tickets for 11/05 07:00 PM at Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Big Sandy Superstore tickets for 11/06 07:00 PM at Big Sandy Superstore, Huntington, WV
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Deltaplex tickets for 11/07 07:00 PM at Deltaplex, Grand Rapids, MI
- Mon Nov 07 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Rupp Arena tickets for 11/09 07:00 PM at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Wed Nov 09 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Auditorium, Chattanooga, TN
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Needtobreathe & Parachute, Bon Secours Wellness Arena tickets for 11/11 07:00 PM at Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, SC
- Fri Nov 11 2016
Originally formed by brothers Bear and Nathaniel Bryant from South Carolina, the band carries impressions from their childhood exposure to music and instruments. Moreover all four members had learnt and played rock music prior to college times. They discovered a flair for rock music while at university playing in jam sessions or whenever they got the chance to. They teamed up to play individually and discover mutual intreast. The lack of opportunity carved it as a passion that later turned into an obsession and a lifelong love. Need to Breathe formally got together and began recording EPs to prove themselves. From the recording sessions at the Bolt's Plantation Studios the band managed to embark on its very first Need to Breathe’s Southeastern and Midwestern America tour. Via live performances, the band was able to cement its existence and stir some following. Within a year the band led itself to Atlantic records and showed their interest in creating a new and better rock. The label praised their unique and direct approach to rock and signed them up. The year 2005 was the time to record; Daylight, Need to Breathe’s debut album was underway. In a year’s time the band showed progression and the album was ready to hit stands. Daylight was released in United Kingdom featuring the hit single You are Here. The single had a small share in the band’s success, yet remains the most significant one. The hit of the debut album improved the vitality of Need to Breathe. Together it cordoned off many obstacles when bands and rock artists like Train, Collective Soul, Will Hoge and Taylor Swift engaged the band to join them as a part of their live tour plans. Need to Breathe tagged along to enjoy stardom with these established rock acts. Need to Breathe wanted to progress, hence it decided to go back to work on the sophomore effort. As a follow-up to Daylight, The Heat was released. The album entered mainstream in 2007 showcasing a variety of sounds and stylesa . Additionally, the album also won critical acclaim when two Dove Award nominations came its way. The Heat was a big hit since the unprecedented success of the song Washed by the Water was also able to earn the album the title of Rock Album of the Year. Furthermore, Signature of divine a feature track form The Heat sunk well with critics and public and swept commendable nominations. The Outsiders (2009), became Need to Breathe ‘s third album. This effort reached the Billboards peaking with single Lay Em Down. The song made their first and foremost impression as a contemporary rock band incorporating dimensions of experimentation with classic fusion . Two years later The Reckoning arrived, another example of Need to Breathe’s dynamic approach to compose rock numbers. Robust in delivery and fresh in sound, the Billboard 200 Album Chart saw it peaking at number six. Slumber and Drive All Night are two feature tracks from The Reckoning that made Need to Breathe an internationally renowned rock act. Additionally the band created music for films, More Time from the OST of P. S. I Love You, the song duo Prison Break and K-VilleNothing Left To Lose from the OST of movie Employee of the Month and Shine On from the OST of To Save a Life became prominent hits. Streets of Gold was featured on ESPN while Shine On was used for the prestigious WWE show. As a live performing band Need to Breathe is a very creative and entertaining outfit. They have performed quite a bit for the local zones. However, cross country tours have remained infrequently visited. Fans from all over the North American continent flock to venues where the band performs. Need to Breathe tickets bring their live performance that fans await and critics appreciate. Their concerts are loaded with raw blasting guitar riffs and powerful vocals alternating between diverse dimensions of delivery. Attain Need to Breathe tickets to relive a raw rock music energy’s blizzard.
Q:When will you charge my credit card for needtobreathe tickets?
A:Your credit card for needtobreathe Tickets will be charged after the transaction is final.
Q:need to breathe tickets wanted fort ten. Are there any group discounts available on your website?
A:Sorry there are special discount deals available on our website currently. However our Needtobreathe Tickets are selling at very cheap rates so make the most of this opportunity.
Q:Can i get need to breath tickets on sale price?
A:Needtobreathe Tickets are available on our website. Kindly view their cheap rates for further assistance
Q:What if seats for the cheap needtobreathe tickets that I ordered are no longer with you?
A:In that case you will be informed before you buy your Needtobreathe Tickets.
Q:How will you deliver my Needtobreathe Tickets 2016?
A:Your Needtobreathe Tickets will be delivered to you via FedEx, which is one of the best courier companies in the world. Orders are placed as soon as we get them and you can rest assured that your tickets will be delivered to you well within time for the event.