Kate Nash Tickets are always in demand because people don’t want to miss out on when she is around. Her singing has drawn huge crowds in the past, and continues to do so. Having been declared one of the best artistes of the decade, it is no wonder that so many people would want to see her again and again. Whenever she is around, tickets to her shows are in great demand, and you need to make sure you get yours at the earliest. This is because they get sold out very quickly. At most shows, there is almost always a limited number of tickets that you can get your hands on. So, don’t waste time, and get your tickets as soon as possible.
Nash Schedule 2017-18
- Graham Nash, Humboldt State University, tickets for 03/24 7:00PM at Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Graham Nash, Luther Burbank Center for the Arts - Ruth Finley Person Theater, tickets for 03/29 7:30PM at Luther Burbank Center for the Arts - Ruth Finley Person Theater, Santa Rosa, CA
- Wed Mar 29 2017
- A Tribute to Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Delmar Hall, tickets for 03/31 8:00PM at Delmar Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- Graham Nash, Segerstrom Center For The Arts - Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, tickets for 04/01 8:00PM at Segerstrom Center For The Arts - Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, Costa Mesa, CA
- Sat Apr 1 2017
- Graham Nash, Sunset Center, tickets for 04/04 7:30PM at Sunset Center, Carmel By The Sea, CA
- Tue Apr 4 2017
- Graham Nash, Fox Performing Arts Center, tickets for 04/07 8:00PM at Fox Performing Arts Center, Riverside, CA
- Fri Apr 7 2017
- David Crosby, The Grove of Anaheim, tickets for 04/18 8:00PM at The Grove of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Tue Apr 18 2017
- David Crosby, Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino, tickets for 04/21 8:00PM at Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino, Indio, CA
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- David Crosby, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, tickets for 04/23 7:30PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, San Diego, CA
- Sun Apr 23 2017
- David Crosby, Vina Robles Amphitheater, tickets for 04/25 7:30PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Tue Apr 25 2017
- David Crosby, Golden State Theatre, tickets for 04/26 8:00PM at Golden State Theatre, Monterey, CA
- Wed Apr 26 2017
- David Crosby, Uptown Theatre Napa, tickets for 04/28 8:00PM at Uptown Theatre Napa, Napa, CA
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- David Crosby, Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 04/29 8:00PM at Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- David Crosby, The Great American Music Hall, tickets for 04/30 7:30PM at The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Sun Apr 30 2017
- David Crosby, Aladdin Theatre, tickets for 05/02 8:00PM at Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
- Tue May 2 2017
- David Crosby, The Neptune Theatre, tickets for 05/03 8:00PM at The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Wed May 3 2017
- David Crosby, Boulder Theater, tickets for 05/07 8:00PM at Boulder Theater, Boulder, CO
- Sun May 7 2017
- David Crosby, Granada Theater - Dallas, tickets for 05/10 8:00PM at Granada Theater - Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Wed May 10 2017
Katie Nash is a well known English singer who has had significant success in the UK. Her achievements have been commendable indeed. Her major successes are easily highlighted by the two following hits:
1. Nash’s UK Number Two hit called "Foundations" 2007, which was followed by her platinum Number One album, Made of Bricks.
2. Nash’s second studio album, called My Best Friend Is You. This was followed by her 2nd biggest major hit called "Do-Wah-Doo".
Kate Nash was born and raised in the UK. Since she grew up in a culture that was pop oriented, it affected her life and her choices. It is no wonder that Kate ended up as a star when we learn about her parental influences. She took keen interest in music from a very young age, and she even learned to play the piano. Later, she even learnt how to play guitar, and also went to theater school where she rounded herself as a performer. She also began her song writing when the opportunity was presented to her; she had broken her foot and was saddled at home, when her mother decided to buy her an electric guitar. This was when she began to complete some of her older songs and make some new ones too.
Officially, it was 2005 when Nash started her career. She began to upload her performances at Myspace.com, and it was not long before she triggered somebody’s interest in her work. She got herself a manager and then some producers to produce her already written and performed content. Her first single which was released at this point was "Caroline's a Victim" / "Birds". It sold a thousand copies immediately, which was the limit set by the producers at the time of production. However, there was greater demand, and so, another 1000 copies were produced and sold.
Her single ‘Foundations’, launched in 2007, went up to num. 2 in the United Kingdom. Because of this success, the producers decided to bring up her debut album to an earlier date. This called Made of Bricks, which carried many songs that she had been performing all over the country. This album had found its way on to various file sharing networks prior to its official release. The album went to the number 1 spot in the UK.
In 2008, Nash launched more of her singles, and these were successful, as they were all in the top 40 on the UK singles charts. By 2010, Made of bricks received Gold certification, and stands out as a brilliant production in her career.
2009 was a busy year for Nash again with a lot of recordings to do, as well as some significant degree or collaboration with other artistes.
In 2010, Nash planned to release another album called "I Just Love You More". This was available to her fans on her website, and they could download it for free.
Apart from Kate Nash’s album recordings, it is her live performances that are a real treat to watch. These should not be missed at all. You should try and get your Kate Nash Tickets as soon as you hear about a performance by her coming your way.
Q:I lost my crosby,stills and nash tickets, barbara mann center. What do i do now?
A:Please buy new Nash concert tickets from us.
Q:Do you have tickets for crosby, stills and nash 8 p.m.times union center for the performing arts?
A:Yes, we do. Scroll up and browse Nash tickets index.
Q:I need nash tickets?
A:You can have your pick from Nash Tickets now!