Mother Mother Tickets
Mother Mother is an indie rock music group that was formed in Quadra Island in Canada; however it is situated in Vancouver in British Columbia now. The band comprises of Molly Guldemond the vocalist and keyboardist, Ali Siadat the drummer, Ryan Guldemond the guitarist and vocalist, Jasmin Parkin keyboardist and vocalist and Jeremy Page the bassist.
Mother Mother Venues
- Mother Mother Burton Cummings Theatre
- Mother Mother Commodore Ballroom
- Mother Mother FirstOntario Concert Hall
- Mother Mother Hume Hotel
- Mother Mother L'Astral
- Mother Mother London Music Hall - Ontario
- Mother Mother Massey Hall
- Mother Mother O'Brians Event Centre
- Mother Mother Shaw Conference Centre
- Mother Mother Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Mother Mother The Venue
Mother Mother Cities
Latest Mother Mother Events
- Mother Mother, L'Astral tickets for 03/04 08:30 PM L'Astral
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Mother Mother, FirstOntario Concert Hall tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM FirstOntario Concert Hall
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Mother Mother, London Music Hall Ontario tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM London Music Hall Ontario
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Mother Mother, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 03/14 08:00 PM Burton Cummings Theatre
- Tue Mar 14 2017
- Mother Mother, O'Brians Event Centre tickets for 03/15 07:00 PM O'Brians Event Centre
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Mother Mother, Shaw Conference Centre tickets for 03/16 06:30 PM Shaw Conference Centre
- Thu Mar 16 2017
- Mother Mother, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium tickets for 03/20 07:30 PM Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Mon Mar 20 2017
- Mother Mother, Hume Hotel tickets for 03/21 09:00 PM Hume Hotel
- Tue Mar 21 2017
- Mother Mother, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Mother Mother, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/26 02:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Sun Mar 26 2017
- Mother Mother, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/28 07:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Tue Mar 28 2017
- Mother Mother, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/29 07:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Wed Mar 29 2017
- Mother Mother, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 03/30 07:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Thu Mar 30 2017
In 2005, the band successfully released their self-titled album called Mother, independently. Later on, the band decided to alter their name to Mother Mother. When the name of the band had been changed, they decided to release their debut album again in 2007 on the Last Gang Records. When they released the album again it was titled as Touch Up and this album also had a few new songs. On the 16th of September in 2008, they released another album which was called O My Heart. On the 15th of March in 2011, the third album titled as Eureka came out and on the 18th of September in 2012, they fruitfully released their fourth album known as The Sticks.
Apart from indie rock, the other music genre that this band is known for is alternative rock. They have been actively a part of the music industry since 2006 till the present day, releasing albums and performing to some electrifying music concerts all over the world. The music recording Label Company that they are affiliated with is the Last Gang Records. At the moment the band has a total of five members. Previously there were two other members by the names of Debra-Jean Creelman and Kenton Loewen.
The formation and success history of the band is intriguing. It was in January in 2005 that the band was created in Vancouver. At that time the vocalist and the guitarist of the group Ryan Guldemond was attending music school and was planning to make a band which would have its vocals oriented towards the genre of pop. Once the idea of forming a band was finalized, Ryan called upon his sister, Molly and a friend of hers, Debra-Jean Creelman to join along with his vocals on the songs that he has written and composed on his acoustic guitar. Later on, the bassist Jeremy Page and drummer Kenton Loewen joined the band. By the fall of 2005, the band independently released their debut album. When the album received success, the Vancouver Province gave a rating to the band amongst the top 5 BC groups to be on a look-out for in 2007. The band also got a lot of critical acclaim for their first album. In order to gain more popularity they began performing to a few opening acts for some of the established music bands. In October 2006, the band got an opportunity to perform to a set of their songs at the famous Pop Montreal festival. That was when the band came across the Last Gang Records and ultimately ended up signing a contract with the music recording Label Company for the next four albums of theirs.
Mother Mother is famous for performing to some of the most electrifying and energetic live music concerts. Over the years they have garnered an immense fan following for them and have received a lot of acclaim for the music as well as their performances. The ambience at their live shows is simply remarkable. The audience gets to sing along with the members of the band. They also have great interaction with their crowd which makes the experience at their live shows a lot of fun. If you are a fan of the band or want to be a part of a fantastic live event then get your Mother Mother tickets today and enjoy this event with your friends and loved ones.
There is no doubt in the fact that with the Mother Mother tickets in your hands, you will experience a live music show that will be memorable and thoroughly enjoyable.
Mother Mother Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Mother Mother Tickets start from $68. The minimum get in price is $35 for Mother Mother Tickets at the London Music Hall - Ontario, London. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.