Based in New York, the American indie pop band comprising of six very talented musicians Mandy Lee, Etienne Bowler, William Hehir, Marc Campbell, Jesse Blum and Mike Murphy, was formed in late 2012. The band formed around the lead singer, Mandy’s birthday party, where she wanted a 80s cover band and partnered with fellow musicians Bowler and Hehir to make it happen for her big day. Soon they were on their way to the current lineup by adding two of Bowler’s friends to the mix. And before long, the band played their first gig as the ‘MisterWives’. This young-blooded band has come a long way in a short amount of time. And now they are all set to rock your world. If you want to join in all the fun, you might want to grab these Misterwives tickets.
- Misterwives 9:30 Club
- Misterwives Terminal 5
- Misterwives The Fillmore - Philadelphia
- Misterwives New York NY
- Misterwives Philadelphia PA
- Misterwives Washington DC
- Sat Oct 21 2017Sat Oct 21 2017
- Buy Misterwives, The Fillmore - Philadelphia Tickets for 10/21 07:00 PM Misterwives, The Fillmore - Philadelphia tickets for 10/21 07:00 PM at The Fillmore Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Oct 21 2017
- Wed Oct 25 2017Wed Oct 25 2017
- Buy Misterwives, Terminal 5 Tickets for 10/25 07:00 PM Misterwives, Terminal 5 tickets for 10/25 07:00 PM at Terminal 5, New York, NY
- Wed Oct 25 2017
- Fri Oct 27 2017Fri Oct 27 2017
- Buy Misterwives, 9:30 Club Tickets for 10/27 06:30 PM Misterwives, 9:30 Club tickets for 10/27 06:30 PM at 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
- Fri Oct 27 2017
- Sat Oct 28 2017Sat Oct 28 2017
- Buy Misterwives, 9:30 Club Tickets for 10/28 06:30 PM Misterwives, 9:30 Club tickets for 10/28 06:30 PM at 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
- Sat Oct 28 2017
Let’s take a look at the journey Misterwives has been through over the years.
The Music of MisterWives
This indie pop band has a very unusual sound that mixes elements of synth pop, indie rock with folk, falling somewhere between the sound of No Doubt and Of Monsters and Men. Early on in their career, their unique sound was noticed by Photo Finish Records, who signed them on and helped them get started on their first EP. The group started touring with Half Moon Run late in 2013 and eventually ended up on a six week tour alongside American Authors and The Royal Concept. All this while, the band had been working hard on its first EP, titled, Reflections.
Reflections was released by the band on January 7, 2014, which included 6 songs. The EP was a success as it got really good reviews from critics and was very well received by the audiences, selling more than 20,000 copies. Various music blogs such as Pigeons and Planes gave the EP really good feedback calling their song “Collins” an ‘expertly written and masterfully produced’ piece of music. Following the release of this EP, the band enjoyed a newfound fame. They opened for Twenty One Pilots and were labeled by MTV Buzzworthy as the “next golden children of pop”.
The band’s first debut album, Our Own House, was released in February 2015. The release date coincided with the announcement for the band’s 2015 tour. MisterWives has since been performing and featuring along with several other musical acts on various music festivals. They got featured on Kia Motors’ web series and also got a chance to perform at the Boston Calling Music Festival. Soon the band was performing at every other major musical festival including the likes of Lollapalooza, Hangout Fest, Outside Lands, Austin City Limits, LouFest, etc. As their success story continued, they started their sought-after “Scrapbook Tour”, which struck the right chord with the fans and critics alike. One critic even went on to call these young people one of the best live bands in America.
Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About MisterWives
The band is quite a unique mix of musicians and has a set of interesting facts that maybe even the best of their fans might not be aware of. Have a look:
- Before going on for a show, they have an unusual ritual where everyone puts their hands together and Mandy yells “Mister!” and the rest respond with an enthusiastic “Wives!”
- They got noticed by Sam Smith after their cover of “Money on My Mind” went viral. The singer followed their Twitter account and even sent them a direct message.
- Each band member has an animal they believe they can relate to the most. For instance, Mandy related to an elephant, while Will loves a dinosaur.
- They have a dream venue: Madison Square Garden.
- If they could have one food for the rest of their lives, it would be pizza.
- Their unique music is a true representation of their personal styles.
- When looking to make a new friend, the band members agree they look for three qualities: loyalty, honesty and ginger tea.
With such interesting facts about these youngsters from New York, practically every other youthful person can relate to them, which is what makes them so much more lovable. If you want to grab these guys making some waves in your town, you might want to get your hands on these MisterWives tickets at the earliest. Believe it or not, the success wave these guys are on, is only going to land them in bigger and better places. So hop on, and enjoy the journey with them.
Indie pop, Pop music, Alternative dance
Mandy Lee, Etienne Bowler, William Hehir, Marc Campbell
- Our Own House
- Not Your Way
- Imagination Infatuation
- Best I Can Do
- No Need for Dreaming
- Twisted Tongue
- Box Around the Sun
- Same Drugs
- Kings and Queens
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Misterwives's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Philadelphia at the The Fillmore - Philadelphia on 21-Oct-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Washington at the 9:30 Club on 28-Oct-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Misterwives||The Fillmore - Philadelphia||Philadelphia, PA||Sat Oct 21 201710/21 07:00 PM|
|Misterwives||Terminal 5||New York, NY||Wed Oct 25 201710/25 07:00 PM|
|Misterwives||9:30 Club||Washington, DC||Fri Oct 27 201710/27 06:30 PM|
|Misterwives||9:30 Club||Washington, DC||Sat Oct 28 201710/28 06:30 PM|
Misterwives Tickets Prices
The average price for Misterwives Tickets start from $57. The minimum get in price is $43 for Misterwives Tickets at the 9:30 Club, Washington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Where can I get more information on misterwives tickets?
A:You can find out all the information on the event easily at our website. Simply visit the Misterwives Tickets page and you will find the day, date and time of the event, alongside venue information as well.
Q:What is the price of misterwives tour tickets?
A:Our trusted brokers offer Misterwives Tickets in a range of prices. Simply visit the event's page and you will find a list of available tickets. Browse through the tickets and choose the ones which best suit your budget. You can then purchase the tickets by following a few simple steps.