Miss May I Tickets
Make your way to the upcoming show by the metal core band, Miss May I as it prepares to rock the stage at its upcoming concert. Those interested should get their hands on Miss May I tickets as soon as possible, so as to confirm their attendance for the show.
Latest Miss May I Events
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Susquehanna Bank Center, tickets for 08/01 1:00PM at Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
- Fri Aug 1 2014
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Toyota Pavilion At Montage Mountain (formerly Ford Pavilion), tickets for 08/02 1:00PM at Toyota Pavilion At Montage Mountain (formerly Ford Pavilion), Scranton, PA
- Sat Aug 2 2014
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Jiffy Lube Live (Formerly Nissan Pavilion), tickets for 08/03 1:00PM at Jiffy Lube Live (Formerly Nissan Pavilion), Bristow, VA
- Sun Aug 3 2014
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Aarons Amphitheatre At Lakewood (formerly Lakewood Amphitheatre), tickets for 08/05 1:00PM at Aarons Amphitheatre At Lakewood (formerly Lakewood Amphitheatre), Atlanta, GA
- Tue Aug 5 2014
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Downtown Airpark, tickets for 08/07 1:00PM at Downtown Airpark, Oklahoma City, OK
- Thu Aug 7 2014
- Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold & Asking Alexandria, Gexa Energy Pavilion (Formerly Superpages.com Center), tickets for 08/09 1:00PM at Gexa Energy Pavilion (Formerly Superpages.com Center), Dallas, TX
- Sat Aug 9 2014
Miss May I is a popular American metal core band that came into existence in the year 2006. Based in the city of Troy, in Ohio, the band got its big break in 2008 when it was approached by the Rise Record Label Company. The current lineup of the band consists of five members; Levi Benton, Jerod Boyd, Ryan Neff, B.J. Stead and Justin Aufdemkampe. The debut album that hit the shelves in the year 2009 was released when all the band members were still attending high school. This album was named "Apologies Are for the Weak" and was able to make it to the twenty ninth spot on the Top Heatseekers Billboard Chart. Their sophomore album came out in 2010 called "Monument" and this album was able to make it to the tenth place on the US Hard Rock Chart and the fifteenth place on the US Indie Chart. Their third and most recent album was released in 2012 and was named "At Heart". This album was a success as it reached to the third spot on the US Hard Rock Chart, the fifth place on the US Indie Chart and twelfth place on the US Rock Chart. Two of their releases have also made it to the big screen as their song "Apologies for the Weak" was used for in the video game Saints Row: The Third and another song "Forgive and forget" can be heard on the Saw VI Motion Pictureís Soundtrack.
When the band was formed back in 2006, it released a five track EP that was called "Vows for a Massacre" after which followed a demo album that came out in 2008. This album was self released and included a total of six tracks that included songs "Tides" and "Architect". It was due to the success of this album that the band was able to capture the attention of Rise Records. Before the release of this album, the bandís bassist at that time, Ryan Neff, left the rock ensemble to work with Rose Funeral, the Cincinnati rock band. During his leave, he was replaced by Josh Gillespie, who worked with the band for two years, but since he wasnít interested in touring with the band, with the release of the bandís debut studio album, Josh decided to quit and former bassist, Ryan Neff rejoined the band. The band embarked on their 2009 promotional tour with this lineup where they performed alongside bands such as Conducting from the Grave, Impending Doom and Carnifex. Another tour came forward in 2010, which was named the Back to the Roots tour, where they performed with Your Demise and The Devil Wears Prada in which these band performed locally throughout America.
The following year, after the release of their sophomore album the band embark on intense touring schedules, which included several tours such as the Iím Alive tour where the band was seen performing with Close to Home, Texas in July and Of Mice and Men. After the completion of these tours, came the No Guts No Glory tour which was the bandís first ever headlining tour where supporting performers included Woe Is Me, Pierce the Veil and Let live. They embarked on another New Yearís Eve tour where they performed at "The Attic" in the state Ohio which was their last tour of 2011. It was after all these tours, that the band got the opportunity to work on their third album that came forward in 2012 which included chart topping hits such as Day By Day, Hey Mister, Relentless Chaos, Masses of a Dying Breed and Our Kings, just to name a few.
If you are interested in listening to some of these popular tracks, all you need to do is attend the upcoming Miss May I show simply by† buying Miss May I tickets today.