Mint Condition Tickets
Mint Condition is a famous R&B music group hailing from Saint Paul in Minnesota in the United States of America. The group was created in the middle of the 1980s at the known Central High School that is in Saint Paul. The original lineup of the band comprised of Homer O’Dell (guitarist), Stokley Williams (lead vocalist, drummer and percussion), Larry Waddell (keyboardist and pianist), Ray Coleman, Roger Lynch and Kenny Young. Young, Coleman and Lynch left the band and they were substituted by Jeffrey Allen on the keyboards and saxophone, Keri Lewis on the synthesizers and keyboards and Ricky Kinchen as the bass guitarist. The lineup of the band at the present consists of Kinchen, Williams, Allen and O’Dell.
Mint Condition Venues
- Mint Condition B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Mint Condition Baltimore Soundstage
- Mint Condition Birchmere Music Hall
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition, K-Ci and JoJo & Avant Bojangles Coliseum
- Keith Sweat & Mint Condition DAR Constitution Hall
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition & K-Ci and JoJo KFC Yum! Center
- Magic City Music Fest: Bell Biv Devoe, Mint Condition, Doug E. Fresh & Jagged Edge Legacy Arena at The BJCC
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition, K-Ci and JoJo & Avant PNC Arena
Mint Condition Cities
Latest Mint Condition Events
- Magic City Music Fest: Bell Biv Devoe, Mint Condition, Doug E. Fresh & Jagged Edge, Legacy Arena at The BJCC tickets for 10/28 07:30 PM at Legacy Arena at The BJCC, Birmingham, AL
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition, K-Ci and JoJo & Avant, PNC Arena tickets for 11/04 08:00 PM at PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Keith Sweat & Mint Condition, DAR Constitution Hall tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
- Sat Nov 05 2016
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition, K-Ci and JoJo & Avant, Bojangles Coliseum tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Bojangles Coliseum, Charlotte, NC
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Keith Sweat, Mint Condition & K-Ci and JoJo, KFC Yum! Center tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM at KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Mint Condition, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 11/18 07:30 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Fri Nov 18 2016
- Mint Condition, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 12/21 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Wed Dec 21 2016
What makes the band unique is the music style that it infuses in all of its songs. The enthralling live concerts that they perform in are also one of the major reasons to their massive fan base that they enjoy. They wrote and produced some of the most captivating R&B ballads in the 1990s. In December 2012, the band was inducted into The SoulMusic Hall Of Fame. If you are a fan of the band or would like to be a part of an exciting live music show then this is the best time for you to get hold of your Mint Condition tickets and enjoy an incredible event that will be quite memorable.
The main musical genres that they perform in are neo soul, R&B, funk, soul and new jack swing. They have been actively a part of the industry since 1984 till the present date. The music recording label companies that they have been associated with are Shanachie Records, Perspective Records, Image Records and Elektra Records. The band has given some commendable associated acts with other musicians such as Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, and Toni Braxton. The band has been performing together since their days as students at the prestigious Central High School.
They were initially discovered by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, two music producers who got them a deal with the Perspective Records in 1989. They had heard Mint Condition perform live in a club located in downtown Minneapolis that was known as First Avenue. In 1991, they released their debut album titled as Meant To Be Mint. Even though they displayed an immense amount of music versatility, they effectively managed to gain the attention of New Jack Swing audiences and fan with their song "Are You Free". However, this song was not a commercial hit as it only went to the number 55th slot of the R&B charts. Nevertheless, they enjoyed a colossal amount of fame with the release of their balled known as "Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)". This song of the band ended up staying on the charts for nearly 34 weeks and smashed at the R&B top five by landing on the 3rd position. On the popular Pop Top 10 Charts the single went to the 6th place. The RIAA certified it as gold.
In September 1996, they fruitfully released another album called Definition of a Band that went on the R&B Top 15. The album was greatly received by their fans as well as the critics. They later went on a hiatus for almost six years. In 2005 their album Livin’ The Luxury Brown came out that went on the number one slot on the esteemed Independent Album Charts. They began performing in live concerts and soon enough were back in the mainstream industry. 2008 saw the released of another album called E-Life which was placed on the number 8th position on the famed Billboard R&B album chart list. On the 5th of April in 2011, they released their 7th studio recorded album that featured a mega hit song called "Caught My Eye". The album is known as 7.
In February 2011, Mint Condition were featured as a house band for TV One Network’s show called Way Black When on each night of the show for a complete month. The same year, their 20th anniversary as a music group was celebrated. In September 2012, they released their eighth album known as Music At The Speed of Light. This is one of those bands in the industry today that are absolutely mind blowing to catch playing live. You can now book your Mint Condition tickets and experience a phenomenal music show that will leave you with unforgettable moments to cherish.
Q:I need extremely cheap mint condition tickets. Do you sell them?
A:Yes. You can get the most non-pricey Mint Condition Tickets from our website.
Q:Where can i get the cheapest mint condition tickets?
A:While we cant claim of selling the cheapest Mint Condition Tickets, rest assure that they are available on our site at the best discounted rates. Happy Buying!
Q:How can I pay for my mint condition tickets 2016?
A:You can use a credit card to pay for your Mint Condition Tickets.