American R&B singer Miguel stunned the world with his breakthrough album “Kaleidoscope Dreams”. This album was an instant hit – it debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 – and yielded critical acclaim. Kaleidoscope Dreams helped Miguel establish himself in the music industry. Since the release of his album in 2012, Miguel has performed alongside numerous artists and has also been featured on the Hunger Game’s Catching Fire soundtrack. This summer Miguel will be touring the United States and Canada to promote his new album “Wildheart”. Keep an eye out for Miguel tickets and don’t miss out on the chance to see him perform!
- Miguel Mateos, Ace of Spades, tickets for 05/28 19:00 at Ace of Spades, Sacramento, CA
- Sun May 28 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, Fox Performing Arts Center, tickets for 06/09 19:00 at Fox Performing Arts Center, Riverside, CA
- Fri Jun 9 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, The Wiltern, tickets for 06/10 19:00 at The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Jun 10 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, House Of Blues - San Diego, tickets for 06/15 20:00 at House Of Blues - San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, House Of Blues - Las Vegas, tickets for 06/16 20:30 at House Of Blues - Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Jun 16 2017
- Miguel Migs, Smart Bar Chicago, tickets for 06/16 22:00 at Smart Bar Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Jun 16 2017
- Miguel Bose, Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort, tickets for 09/15 20:00 at Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Miguel Bose, Pechanga Resort & Casino - Showroom, tickets for 09/17 19:30 at Pechanga Resort & Casino - Showroom, Temecula, CA
- Sun Sep 17 2017
- Miguel Bose, Rosemont Theatre, tickets for 09/22 21:00 at Rosemont Theatre, Rosemont, IL
- Fri Sep 22 2017
- Miguel Bose, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, tickets for 09/24 20:00 at The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach, FL
- Sun Sep 24 2017
- Los Angeles Philharmonic: Carlos Miguel Prieto - New Music From Mexico, Walt Disney Concert Hall, tickets for 10/17 20:00 at Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, CA
- Tue Oct 17 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, The Plaza Theatre - El Paso, tickets for 11/09 20:30 at The Plaza Theatre - El Paso, El Paso, TX
- Thu Nov 9 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, Majestic Theatre - Dallas, tickets for 11/10 20:30 at Majestic Theatre - Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri Nov 10 2017
- Amanda Miguel & Diego Verdaguer, Majestic Theatre - San Antonio, tickets for 11/11 20:00 at Majestic Theatre - San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Sat Nov 11 2017
- Los Angeles Philharmonic: Miguel Harth-Bedoya - Bernstein, Walt Disney Concert Hall, tickets for 12/01 20:00 at Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Dec 1 2017
- Los Angeles Philharmonic: Miguel Harth-Bedoya - Bernstein, Walt Disney Concert Hall, tickets for 12/02 20:00 at Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Dec 2 2017
- Los Angeles Philharmonic: Miguel Harth-Bedoya - Bernstein, Walt Disney Concert Hall, tickets for 12/03 14:00 at Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, CA
- Sun Dec 3 2017
Miguel’s eclectic style differentiates him from other R&B artists. His music draws inspiration from artists like Prince, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix, Freddie Mercury, The Notorious B.I.G and Kanye West. His ability to create his own music is the main reason why he has been able to collaborate with other musicians. Mariah Carey and Miguel’s single “#Beautiful” turned out to be a smash hit, selling more than a million copies worldwide. Miguel was the supporting act for Usher’s and Trey Songz’s concerts.
Don’t miss Miguel’s North America tour this summer! Buy Miguel tickets now!
Miguel’s early career and big breakthrough
Miguel spent many years behind the scenes before emerging as a pop-R&B artist. He started off as a songwriter by penning down lyrics for Jaheim and Usher. During this time Miguel released some of his own songs – “All I Want Is You”, “Quickie” and “Sure Thing”. His tracks did extremely well on the Billboard’s R&B charts however, it was only after he released his single “Adorn” from his album “Kaleidoscope Dreams” that he gained the recognition he deserved. “Adorn” became Miguel’s second number one R&B single and was nominated for three awards; his album was also nominated for a Grammy in the Best Urban Contemporary Album category – which it won. The album’s single “How Many Drinks?” received a Grammy nomination the following year.
From the heart of L.A. – “Wildheart”
The aftermath of “Kaleidoscope Dreams” and the success of his Grammy award winning single “Adorn” inspired Miguel to start working on another album. While talking about his “Wildheart” album-making experience with Rolling Stone magazine, Miguel explains that “this time it was like I finally want to have an identity … someone who’s striving to push the boundaries, someone who’s ever-growing and evolving, someone who’s open-minded”.
For this reason “Wildheart” transports us to the city of Los Angeles – it is not only Miguel’s hometown but also the place that inspired him to start working on a new album. Miguel wanted his latest track to “look and feel and taste like twilight in L.A.”. “Wildheart” does a great job of doing that and much more – it offers a realistic interpretation of the City of Dreams.
Prepare to be dazzled
All those who have attended Miguel’s shows have only had good things to say about him. Attendees love the fact that he sounds exactly the same live as he does on the radio.
You don’t need to be a diehard Miguel fan to have fun at his concerts. He is a great entertainer and keeps the audience engaged throughout his performances. By the end of the night he will have converted those unfamiliar with his songs into loyal followers.
An unforgettable night of music and dance
Get ready for a night of non-stop energetic performances and good music! Miguel is sure to have everyone on their feet the entire time so watch out for his North America tour this summer. Buy Miguel tickets now and catch his concert in a city near you!
Q:Do you offer miguel house of blues cleveland discount on your website?
A:Yes, we do offer discounts on Miguel Tickets which you can get by using the discount codes mentioned on our page.
Q:I am not a member on your site, can i still get the miguel at harrahs chester discount code from you?
A:Good news for you! There are no membership requirements on our website and all our valued customers can avail the codes for the Miguel Tickets from our website.
Q:Can you send me some information about cheap miguel tickets through an email?
A:Please provide us with your email id and we will send you all the information you need about Miguel Tickets and their prices right to your inbox.