Melody Gardot Tickets
Grammy Award winning, internationally acclaimed and platinum-selling vocalist-lyricist, Melody Gardot is on top of the world these days. She just released her Billboard chart topping album “Currency of Man” and in November will hit the road on her US Fall Tour. Brimming with sultry vocals, funky bass rhythms, retro-soul arrangements, esoteric orchestrations and joyous gospel singers, the album has the critics and fans raving. Melody is ready to bring her fourth album in front of live audiences and has announced the availability of Melody Gardot tickets. The diva is known to draw in huge crowd at her concerts, creating an intimate setting.
Tickets for Melody Gardot are currently unavailable.
Click on "Get Tickets Alert" to get notified via email before tickets go on sale.Get Ticket Alerts
Write down your email and never miss an update.
Melody Gardot Turns Up Her Groove & Volume
Appearing on the music scene nearly a decade ago, Melody Gardot found herself nestled among stars like Madeleine Peyroux and Norah Jones. An amazing company no doubt, Gardot was unable to fully develop her talent and her music seemed unoriginal and all the same to the listeners. But her sultry vocals and performance style stood out even then and it kept the fans and critics’ faith intact in her.
A passionate singer-songwriter, Melody Gardot decided to reinvent herself and following a mediocre debut album, released her sophomore breakthrough record “My One and Only Thrill”. Her self-styled revival resulted in 2012’s “Absence” that did considerably well on the music charts and was stylistically and rhythmically an adventurous effort. It produced acclaimed singles like “Amalia”, “So We Meet Again My Heartache” and “Goodbye”.
Missing in action for two years, Melody Gardot has finally released her fourth album “Currency of Man”. She’s back with a new direction and music that compliments her smoldering vocals the best. The record feels like a natural creative extension of her earlier work and she has infused more of R&B and soul. The soulful crooner has treated the fans to a range of styles – funky, wicked track “It Gonna Come”, emotive ballad “Morning Sun”, 70s influenced single “She Don’t Know” and the gospel number “Same to You”. Her effortless vocals gel well with the compositions and Melody sounds very much in her element – laidback, refined and accomplished.
Gardot Showcases Versatility & Talent That Knows No Boundaries
Like her influences, Melody Gardot’s style also shows a lot of diversity. Her music is settled between sultry pop and cool jazz, and her home is somewhere between Portuguese, Brazil and the US; whereas her accent has hints of South America and France. Inspired by various cultures and styles, she enjoyed the music by jazz greats like Miles Davis, Judy Garland, Duke Ellington and Janis Joplin.
Gardot started her career by producing quiet and beautiful albums, later ventured into Latin influenced rhythmic third album and with her fourth effort made a radical musical transition. A bold effort, “Currency of Man” is a perfect blend of creative production and restrained vocals, and is likely to be among the best albums of 2015. The gifted performer is excited for her fall tour and is urging fans to buy Melody Gardot tickets.
More Interesting Tidbits on Melody Gardot
- At the age of 19, Melody was hit by a jeep driver while she was riding her bicycle and she was left on the street to die. Suffering multiple head injuries and fractures, she made a miraculous recovery and left hospital after months.
- It was during her time in hospital bed that she started writing songs and recording music and her collection resulted in her EP “Some Lessons”.
- She describes her fashion style as Whoo-hoo chichi. “Whoo-hoo” means a bit nuts and “chichi” is chic.
- Her favorite fashion era is the 50s, in which the ladies dressed up sensuously and emphasized their curves. Gardot also loves her curves but she likes to wear fitted instead of tight clothes. She prefers wearing black contrasting it with splash of colors.
- A mover and shaker on stage, Melody Gardot prefers wearing fluid dresses, stretch pants and light jackets during her live performances.
Melody Gardot Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Melody Gardot tickets is $92. The date and location for this event is 30-Jun-19 at Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier At Place Des Arts, Montreal. The minimum get-in price for Melody Gardot tickets is $61.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.