Meghan Trainor Tickets
The talented young pop, soul and doo wop artist, Meghan Trainor is all set to embark on her “That Bass Tour.” She has actively been a part of the music industry since 2010 and has garnered a significant fan base for herself. A singer, songwriter and producer, she rose to fame with the release of her debut single, “All About That Bass.” The song topped the US Billboard Hot 100 and various other charts internationally. Catch her perform her hit songs in an electrifying concert, by getting hold of your Meghan Trainor tickets.
Meghan Trainor Venues
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers & Fifth Harmony American Airlines Center
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers & Diplo BB&T Center
- Z100's Jingle Ball: Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, The Chainsmokers & Meghan Trainor Madison Square Garden
- Meghan Trainor Mohegan Sun Arena - CT
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor & The Chainsmokers Philips Arena
- 99.7 Triple Ho Show: Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Meghan Trainor, Hailee Steinfeld & Zara Larsson SAP Center
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears & Meghan Trainor Staples Center
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers & G-Eazy Verizon Center - DC
Meghan Trainor Cities
Latest Meghan Trainor Events
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers & Fifth Harmony, American Airlines Center tickets for 11/29 07:30 PM at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- Tue Nov 29 2016
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears & Meghan Trainor, Staples Center tickets for 12/02 07:30 PM at Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Dec 02 2016
- 99.7 Triple Ho Show: Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Meghan Trainor, Hailee Steinfeld & Zara Larsson, SAP Center tickets for 12/03 07:00 PM at SAP Center, San Jose, CA
- Sat Dec 03 2016
- 96.5 TIC All Star Christmas: Meghan Trainor, OneRepublic, James Bay & Lindsey Stirling, Mohegan Sun Arena - CT tickets for 12/08 07:00 PM at Mohegan Sun Arena CT, Uncasville, CT
- Thu Dec 08 2016
- Z100's Jingle Ball: Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, The Chainsmokers & Meghan Trainor, Madison Square Garden tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Meghan Trainor, The Chainsmokers & G-Eazy, Verizon Center - DC tickets for 12/12 07:30 PM at Verizon Center DC, Washington, DC
- Mon Dec 12 2016
- iHeartRadio Jingle Ball: Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor & The Chainsmokers, Philips Arena tickets for 12/16 07:30 PM at Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Dec 16 2016
Meghan Trainor is a popular singer, songwriter and producer. The talented young artist began her career in 2010 and is now all set to embark on her “That Bass Tour.” The artist rose to immense prominence with her debut single, “All About That Bass.” If you are a fan, then book your Meghan Trainor tickets and have fun at her concert.
Trainor started writing songs when she was just eleven years old. Two years later, she started producing them on her computer. By the time she was eighteen years old, Trainor signed a deal with the record label, Big Yellow Dog Music, and started to write songs for the Disney star, Sabrina Carpenter and for Rascal Flatts. She wrote and also self-released two albums, Only 17 and I’ll Sing with You.
However, it was in 2014 that Meghan Trainor received a lot of prominence, when her debut single, “All About That Bass,” came out. The song charted on the first spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 list. Furthermore, it topped several charts in various countries like Germany, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
In late 2014, Trainor announced that she will be going on her first ever headlining tour, That Bass Tour. The tour is expected to kick off in February 2015 in Vancouver, Canada and will end in Nashville, Tennessee on the 20th of March, 2015.
When she was seventeen years old, Trainor won the “Tennessee Concerts Song Contest.” She won this accolade with her song, “You’re Good With Me.” Later she went to the Durango Songwriter’s Expo where she got the opportunity to meet Carla Wallace from the music label company Big Yellow Dog Music. After her eighteenth birthday, she signed up with the music label company while still studying in high school.
Trainor self-released two of her albums, Only 17 and I’ll Sing With You in 2011. She visited Nashville, New York City and Los Angeles in pursuit of writing songs. By the time Trainor was nineteen, she settled in Nashville and began writing songs for R5, Sabrina Carpenter, Rascal Flatts and many others artists.
In one of her writing visits, Meghan Trainor met up with the Grammy Award nominated producer, Kevin Kadish. She collaborated with him in 2014 and they wrote her hit debut single, “All About That Bass.” The publishing company that she was associated with informed her that various artists were interested in recording the song. However, when L.A. Reid heard her demo version, she was given the chance of signing up with Epic Records to release the song as a solo artist. The song was a hit not only in the US but internationally as well.
In September 2014, her first EP, Title, came out. The UK’s Official Charts Company announced on the 28th of September 2014, that her debut single created chart history in the UK. For three consecutive weeks, the song remained on the top in the UK charts.
Her second single, “Lips Are Movin’” was released on the 21st of October, 2014 for contemporary hit radio stations. This song is the lead single from her upcoming album, Title, which is has been announced to be released on the 13th of January, 2015.
To catch Meghan Trainor live in concert, get hold of your Meghan Trainor tickets now and watch the young artist set the stage on fire.
Q:Will I be able to buy Meghan Trainor 2016 concert tickets on the day of the event?
A:The Meghan Trainor Tickets you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they are offering tickets on first come first serve basis. Yes, you will be able to buy your tickets on the day of the event but only if they are available and not sold-out by then. It is always a risk putting off your purchase till the last day and always better to get your tickets as soon as possible.