Marshall Tucker Band Tickets
America’s renowned rock band from the 70s, The Marshall Tucker Band is back again to wow the audience on stage. Hailing from South Carolina, the group has been giving the music industry various hits for the past 40 years. If you haven’t watched the band perform live yet, here’s your chance. Grab The Marshall Tucker Band tickets now and be ready to be amazed.
Marshall Tucker Band Venues
- Marshall Tucker Band B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Marshall Tucker Band Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Marshall Tucker Band Indian Ranch
- Marshall Tucker Band Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville
- Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall Tucker Band & DeRose Pompano Beach Amphitheatre
- Marshall Tucker Band The Warehouse at Fairfield Theatre Company
Marshall Tucker Band Cities
Latest Marshall Tucker Band Events
- Marshall Tucker Band, The Warehouse at Fairfield Theatre Company tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM at The Warehouse at Fairfield Theatre Company, Fairfield, CT
- Thu Dec 15 2016
- Marshall Tucker Band, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 12/16 07:30 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- Marshall Tucker Band, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/22 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall Tucker Band & DeRose, Pompano Beach Amphitheatre tickets for 03/18 07:00 PM at Pompano Beach Amphitheatre, Pompano Beach, FL
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Marshall Tucker Band, Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville tickets for 05/20 07:30 PM at Niswonger Performing Arts Center Greeneville, Greeneville, TN
- Sat May 20 2017
The band started its journey in the music industry in 1972 and has been performing and recording ever since. Initially the line-up for the band comprised of the lead vocalist, guitarist and main songwriter Toy Caldwell, Doug Gray as the vocalist, keyboardist and saxophonist along with the flutist Jerry Eubanks. Other members include rhythm guitarist George McCorkle, Paul Riddle as the drummer, and bassist Tommy Caldwell. The band kicked off 1973 with their debut album The Marshall Tucker Band under Capricorn Records and produced by Paul Hornsby. The album was a success and gave the group an immediate push to fame. It found its place in various music charts and was also certified Gold in 1975.
After the 10th album was completed, a misfortune occurred after which The Marshall Tucker Band was never able to be the same again. Tommy Caldwell, the band’s co-founder and bassist met with a fatal car accident. He suffered a severe head trauma and expired six days after that. Even though Franklin Wilkie, previously part of Toy Factory, replaced Tommy but the band did not succeed in achieving the heights of commercial fame as it did in the 70s. Over the years, though many old members have left and have been replaced yet the band has survived it all. Currently Doug Gray, Pat Ellwood, Rick Willis, B.B. Borden and Marcus James Henderson comprise The Marshall Tucker Band.
Not only has this talented group of five produced great music so far but it has also had the privilege of working with some of the best recording labels of the industry today. These include Capricorn, Mercury, Capitol, K-Tel, Shout! Factory, Warner Bros, Madacy, Era, BMG and Cabin Fever. Also, the band has toured along with other famous groups such as the Allman Brothers Band delivering hit concerts worldwide.
Perhaps the most remarkable feature of The Marshall Tucker Band has been the blend it presents of different genres of music. The group has been fusing together southern rock, country rock, roots rock, rock and roll and also jazz. These unique combinations of musical genres are what have set the band apart from other musicians of the era and made a place for themselves in the hearts of people all over the world. The highest point in the band’s career came with their 1977 album Carolina Dreams. Not only did the album sell millions of copies but its single ‘Heard It in a Love Song’ secured the number 15 position on several music charts.
At present, the band has 28 studio albums, 11 compilation albums, 27 singles and 4 music videos in total. The first four albums by the band released under the Capricorn Records received Gold certifications and so did the 7th one. The 6th album however got Platinum certified. Though the ones that followed failed to receive any certifications but they still were appreciated by The Marshall Tucker Band’s dedicated and loyal fan base.
Apart from recording albums, the band has been touring several countries and spreading their magic all around the world. Their concerts have been a huge hit and are almost always completely sold-out. Charles Daniel, a Southern rock fiddler, remembers that the Marshall Tucker Band "came onstage and just blew it out from start to finish."
One of the best rock concerts awaits your presence. Come watch this amazing band blow you away with their thumping beats and energetic stage presence. So grab The Marshall Tucker Band tickets now and catch the group live.
Q:I want to exchange my order for Marshall Tucker Band Tickets with some other event as I can't attend. How can i do that?
A:Marshall Tucker Band Tickets once bought cannot be exchanged with any other date or event as it is not our company's policy.