Marshall Tucker Band Tickets
America’s renowned rock band from the 70s, The Marshall Tucker Band is back again to wow the audience on stage. Hailing from South Carolina, the group has been giving the music industry various hits for the past 40 years. If you haven’t watched the band perform live yet, here’s your chance. Grab The Marshall Tucker Band tickets now and be ready to be amazed.
Latest Marshall Tucker Band Events
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Showroom - The Orleans Hotel, tickets for 03/06 8:00PM at Showroom - The Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Mar 6 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Showroom - The Orleans Hotel, tickets for 03/07 8:00PM at Showroom - The Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Mar 7 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Bergen Performing Arts Center, tickets for 03/20 8:00PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Fri Mar 20 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Paramount Theatre - Huntington, tickets for 03/21 8:00PM at Paramount Theatre - Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Sat Mar 21 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, One World Theatre, tickets for 04/10 7:00PM at One World Theatre, Austin, TX
- Fri Apr 10 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, One World Theatre, tickets for 04/10 9:30PM at One World Theatre, Austin, TX
- Fri Apr 10 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Birchmere Music Hall, tickets for 04/23 7:30PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Thu Apr 23 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Levoy Theatre, tickets for 05/03 8:00PM at Levoy Theatre, Millville, NJ
- Sun May 3 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Eastern Kentucky Expo Center, tickets for 06/13 8:00PM at Eastern Kentucky Expo Center, Pikeville, KY
- Sat Jun 13 2015
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Paramount Theater Hudson Valley (Formerly Paramount Center For The Arts), tickets for 06/27 8:00PM at Paramount Theater Hudson Valley (Formerly Paramount Center For The Arts), Peekskill, NY
- Sat Jun 27 2015
The band started its journey in the music industry in 1972 and has been performing and recording ever since. Initially the line-up for the band comprised of the lead vocalist, guitarist and main songwriter Toy Caldwell, Doug Gray as the vocalist, keyboardist and saxophonist along with the flutist Jerry Eubanks. Other members include rhythm guitarist George McCorkle, Paul Riddle as the drummer, and bassist Tommy Caldwell. The band kicked off 1973 with their debut album The Marshall Tucker Band under Capricorn Records and produced by Paul Hornsby. The album was a success and gave the group an immediate push to fame. It found its place in various music charts and was also certified Gold in 1975.
After the 10th album was completed, a misfortune occurred after which The Marshall Tucker Band was never able to be the same again. Tommy Caldwell, the band’s co-founder and bassist met with a fatal car accident. He suffered a severe head trauma and expired six days after that. Even though Franklin Wilkie, previously part of Toy Factory, replaced Tommy but the band did not succeed in achieving the heights of commercial fame as it did in the 70s. Over the years, though many old members have left and have been replaced yet the band has survived it all. Currently Doug Gray, Pat Ellwood, Rick Willis, B.B. Borden and Marcus James Henderson comprise The Marshall Tucker Band.
Not only has this talented group of five produced great music so far but it has also had the privilege of working with some of the best recording labels of the industry today. These include Capricorn, Mercury, Capitol, K-Tel, Shout! Factory, Warner Bros, Madacy, Era, BMG and Cabin Fever. Also, the band has toured along with other famous groups such as the Allman Brothers Band delivering hit concerts worldwide.
Perhaps the most remarkable feature of The Marshall Tucker Band has been the blend it presents of different genres of music. The group has been fusing together southern rock, country rock, roots rock, rock and roll and also jazz. These unique combinations of musical genres are what have set the band apart from other musicians of the era and made a place for themselves in the hearts of people all over the world. The highest point in the band’s career came with their 1977 album Carolina Dreams. Not only did the album sell millions of copies but its single ‘Heard It in a Love Song’ secured the number 15 position on several music charts.
At present, the band has 28 studio albums, 11 compilation albums, 27 singles and 4 music videos in total. The first four albums by the band released under the Capricorn Records received Gold certifications and so did the 7th one. The 6th album however got Platinum certified. Though the ones that followed failed to receive any certifications but they still were appreciated by The Marshall Tucker Band’s dedicated and loyal fan base.
Apart from recording albums, the band has been touring several countries and spreading their magic all around the world. Their concerts have been a huge hit and are almost always completely sold-out. Charles Daniel, a Southern rock fiddler, remembers that the Marshall Tucker Band "came onstage and just blew it out from start to finish."
One of the best rock concerts awaits your presence. Come watch this amazing band blow you away with their thumping beats and energetic stage presence. So grab The Marshall Tucker Band tickets now and catch the group live.
Q:I want to exchange my order for Marshall Tucker Band Tickets with some other event as I can't attend. How can i do that?
A:Marshall Tucker Band Tickets once bought cannot be exchanged with any other date or event as it is not our company's policy.