Marc Cohn Tickets
The sensational folk-rock star of the 90s, Marc Cohn is back with his latest album. Best known for his hit number, “Walking in Memphis” Marc is ready to tour several venues across the U.S including shows in Saint Louis, San Juan, Agoura Hills and Norfolk. He has an instantly recognizable tone which makes his music unique. With your Marc Cohn tickets you can enjoy an exciting concert by the artist as he makes a comeback to the live stage.
Marc Cohn Venues
- Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Marc Cohn & Blind Boys of Alabama Bankhead Theater
- Marc Cohn Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn Durham Performing Arts Center
- Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama Festival Place - Sherwood Park
- Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn Fox Theater - Oakland
- Marc Cohn Kirkland Performance Theater
- Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn Lynn Memorial Auditorium
- Marc Cohn Pantages Theatre - Tacoma
- Marc Cohn Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood
- Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn State Theatre - MN
- Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn The Kimmel Center - Merriam Theater
- Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama Weill Hall At Green Music Center
Marc Cohn Cities
Marc Cohn Tickets
- Tue Oct 24 2017Tue Oct 24 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, Durham Performing Arts Center Tickets for 10/24 07:30 PM Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, Durham Performing Arts Center tickets for 10/24 07:30 PM at Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham, NC
- Tue Oct 24 2017
- Thu Oct 26 2017Thu Oct 26 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn, Lynn Memorial Auditorium Tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn, Lynn Memorial Auditorium tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM at Lynn Memorial Auditorium, Lynn, MA
- Thu Oct 26 2017
- Fri Oct 27 2017Fri Oct 27 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, The Kimmel Center - Merriam Theater Tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, The Kimmel Center - Merriam Theater tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at The Kimmel Center Merriam Theater, Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Oct 27 2017
- Thu Nov 02 2017Thu Nov 02 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, State Theatre - MN Tickets for 11/02 07:30 PM Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, State Theatre - MN tickets for 11/02 07:30 PM at State Theatre MN, Minneapolis, MN
- Thu Nov 02 2017
- Mon Nov 06 2017Mon Nov 06 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn, ACL Live At The Moody Theater Tickets for 11/06 08:00 PM Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 11/06 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Mon Nov 06 2017
- Thu Nov 16 2017Thu Nov 16 2017
- Buy Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, Fox Theater - Oakland Tickets for 11/16 08:00 PM Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn, Fox Theater - Oakland tickets for 11/16 08:00 PM at Fox Theater Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Thu Nov 16 2017
- Thu Jan 18 2018Thu Jan 18 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama, Weill Hall At Green Music Center Tickets for 01/18 07:30 PM Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama, Weill Hall At Green Music Center tickets for 01/18 07:30 PM at Weill Hall At Green Music Center, Rohnert Park, CA
- Thu Jan 18 2018
- Fri Jan 19 2018Fri Jan 19 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn & Blind Boys of Alabama, Bankhead Theater Tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM Marc Cohn & Blind Boys of Alabama, Bankhead Theater tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM at Bankhead Theater, Livermore, CA
- Fri Jan 19 2018
- Fri Jan 26 2018Fri Jan 26 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn, Kirkland Performance Theater Tickets for 01/26 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, Kirkland Performance Theater tickets for 01/26 08:00 PM at Kirkland Performance Theater, Kirkland, WA
- Fri Jan 26 2018
- Sat Jan 27 2018Sat Jan 27 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn, Pantages Theatre - Tacoma Tickets for 01/27 07:30 PM Marc Cohn, Pantages Theatre - Tacoma tickets for 01/27 07:30 PM at Pantages Theatre Tacoma, Tacoma, WA
- Sat Jan 27 2018
- Fri Feb 02 2018Fri Feb 02 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama, Festival Place - Sherwood Park Tickets for 02/02 07:30 PM Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama, Festival Place - Sherwood Park tickets for 02/02 07:30 PM at Festival Place Sherwood Park, Sherwood Park, AB
- Fri Feb 02 2018
- Fri Mar 16 2018Fri Mar 16 2018
- Buy Marc Cohn, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts, Morristown, NJ
- Fri Mar 16 2018
The Ohio born singer and songwriter lost both his parents at a young age. As a teenager, Marc became interested in the renowned music voices of his generation which included 70s legends like Joni Mitchell, Paul Simon, Jackson Browne and Von Morrison. He was somewhat of a child prodigy and started writing songs and playing the guitar while still in junior high school. During his time at college he became a self-taught pianist and later on after transferring to the University of California in Los Angeles, he started playing at the popular steakhouses and coffeeshops of the locale.
Afterwards Cohn moved to New York and started to record songs for various artists like Leiber and Stoller and Jimmy Web. He was initially a backup artist and worked his way up the chain by establishing his very own ensemble, Supreme Court, which was a fourteen member band. This group gained a modest following due to its unique spin on popular tunes. Among their fans was the famed 70s singer, Carly Simon who recommended the band to play at Caroline Kennedy’s wedding in 1986.
During 1989, Cohn was the backup pianist for Tracy Chapman. In the same year the big break finally came for Marc when he sent a demo tape to Atlantic Records featuring himself on vocals and piano. The company’s executives were immensely impressed and this led to his first contract with the label. Cohn released his self-titled debut album in 1991. The album was a massive hit and one of its songs, "Walking in Memphis" reached the 13th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. The sales for this record also reached a Platinum status and Cohn subsequently won the Grammy Award for "Best New Artist."
His second attempt "The Rainy Season" was a thematic follow up to his debut album and included guest appearances from notable stars like Bonnie Raitt, Graham Nash and David Crosby. This record managed to clinch the 63rd position on the Billboard 200 chart and its single "Walk Through the World" reached the 28th spot in the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks list. During most of the early 90s, Cohn embarked on tours around the world including a trip to Australia with Bonnie.
After taking a few years off from the musical scene, Marc returned with his album "Burning the Daze" in 1998 and it successfully made it to the Billboard 200. Following the release of his third studio effort, the singer lent vocals to recordings by Rodney Crowell, Shawn Colvin and Roseanne Cash. His 2007 album "Join the Parade" is widely regarded as his strongest album to date. It was followed by more than 150 shows in various cities across the U.S.
Cohn combines the urge of a soul man with the precision of a dazzling tunesmith. His songs tell a story and his music is warm and charming. Over the years he has managed to produce classic hits like "Silver Thunderbird", "Walking in Memphis", "True Companion" and numerous others. The latest album by the artist "Listening Booth: 1970" is a collaborative effort with long-time friend and Grammy Award winner John Leventhal. In this record he has creatively transformed songs from artists like Smokey Robinson, Van Morrison, John Lennon, Cat Stevens and Paul McCartney.
Cohn is ready to share his inspirations, memories and all his music experiences in his string of upcoming concerts. Get your Marc Cohn tickets and get ready for a mesmerizing concert experience.
Marc Cohn Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Marc Cohn's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Durham at the Durham Performing Arts Center on 24-Oct-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Collingswood at the Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood on 17-Mar-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Durham Performing Arts Center||Durham, NC||Tue Oct 24 201710/24 07:30 PM|
|Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn||Lynn Memorial Auditorium||Lynn, MA||Thu Oct 26 201710/26 07:00 PM|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||The Kimmel Center - Merriam Theater||Philadelphia, PA||Fri Oct 27 201710/27 08:00 PM|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||State Theatre - MN||Minneapolis, MN||Thu Nov 02 201711/02 07:30 PM|
|Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn||ACL Live At The Moody Theater||Austin, TX||Mon Nov 06 201711/06 08:00 PM|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Fox Theater - Oakland||Oakland, CA||Thu Nov 16 201711/16 08:00 PM|
|Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama||Weill Hall At Green Music Center||Rohnert Park, CA||Thu Jan 18 201801/18 07:30 PM|
|Marc Cohn & Blind Boys of Alabama||Bankhead Theater||Livermore, CA||Fri Jan 19 201801/19 08:00 PM|
|Marc Cohn||Kirkland Performance Theater||Kirkland, WA||Fri Jan 26 201801/26 08:00 PM|
|Marc Cohn||Pantages Theatre - Tacoma||Tacoma, WA||Sat Jan 27 201801/27 07:30 PM|
Marc Cohn Tickets Prices
The average price for Marc Cohn Tickets start from $106. The minimum get in price is $26 for Marc Cohn Tickets at the ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Durham||24-Oct-17||$126||$98|
|Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn||Lynn||26-Oct-17||$106||$51|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Philadelphia||27-Oct-17||$184||$88|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Minneapolis||2-Nov-17||$182||$84|
|Michael McDonald & Marc Cohn||Austin||6-Nov-17||$118||$26|
|Michael McDonald - Musician & Marc Cohn||Oakland||16-Nov-17||$153||$67|
|Marc Cohn & The Blind Boys of Alabama||Rohnert Park||18-Jan-18||$212||$60|
|Marc Cohn & Blind Boys of Alabama||Livermore||19-Jan-18||$220||$80|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.