Born as Juan Luis Londoño Arias, Maluma is a Columbian native who arrived in the music industry six years ago, in 2010. He rose to fame when he released his first single, Farandulera which not only received radio airplay but also caught the attention of Sony Music. After signing with Sony Music Columbia, Maluma’s first studio album, ‘Magia’ arrived in the markets in 2012. His second album, ‘Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy’ was released after three years and climbed to the first spot on the Top Latin Albums. Maluma is now ready to entertain the world with his third studio effort titled, ‘En La Casa.’ He is now going on tour to support his upcoming album. If you want to catch him live in concert then get Maluma tickets.
- Maluma City National Civic
- Maluma Comerica Theatre
- Maluma EagleBank Arena
- Maluma El Paso County Coliseum
- Maluma Fabulous Fox Theatre - Atlanta
- Maluma Hammerstein Ballroom
- Maluma House Of Blues - Boston
- Maluma House Of Blues - Orlando
- Maluma Majestic Theatre - Dallas
- Maluma Microsoft Theater
- Maluma Revention Music Center
- Maluma Rosemont Theatre
- Maluma State Farm Arena
- Maluma The Chelsea - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Maluma The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
Maluma Schedule 2017-18
- Maluma, Revention Music Center tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Revention Music Center, Houston, TX
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- Maluma, El Paso County Coliseum tickets for 03/04 08:30 PM at El Paso County Coliseum, El Paso, TX
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Maluma, Majestic Theatre - Dallas tickets for 03/05 08:30 PM at Majestic Theatre Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- Maluma, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 03/09 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Maluma, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach, FL
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Maluma, Fabulous Fox Theatre - Atlanta tickets for 03/12 07:00 PM at Fabulous Fox Theatre Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Maluma, Rosemont Theatre tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at Rosemont Theatre, Rosemont, IL
- Thu Mar 16 2017
- Maluma, Hammerstein Ballroom tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM at Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Maluma, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 03/19 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Sun Mar 19 2017
- Maluma, The Chelsea - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at The Chelsea The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Maluma, City National Civic tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM at City National Civic, San Jose, CA
- Sat Mar 25 2017
Maluma is a Grammy Latino Award winning singer from Columbia. He came under the spotlight when his single, Farandulera saw the light of day in 2010. The newest reggae sensation is now taking the show on the road and will soon be playing music in your city. If you want to watch him perform live then grab your Maluma tickets as soon as possible.
Rise of the reggae star
Juan Luis Londoño Arias or better known by his stage name, Maluma was born in Columbia in 1994. In his early years, he showed interest in football but later found his love for music. It was not long before his voice brought him recognition in his hometown of Medellin. In 2010, Maluma’s first single titled, Farandulera hit the shelves and it helped him in his rise to stardom. The song received radio airplay and got him a record deal with Sony Music Columbia.
After signing with the record label, Maluma hit the studio to work on his debut album. A couple of years later in 2012, ‘Magia’ came out and was certified gold in Columbia. It gave singles like, Loco, Miss Independent, Pasarla Bien and Obsesión all of which received frequent radio airplay. Moreover, the album also featured collaborations by notable names of the industry like, Piso 21 and Dyland & Lenny. Following the release of his first studio effort, he was asked to collaborate with Elvis Crespo in 2014 on his hit single, Ole Brazil which was recorded for the World Cup.
PB.DB. The Mixtape
Maluma returned to the limelight in 2015 and put out a mixtape titled, ‘PB.DB. The Mixtape’ via Sony Music Columbia. It gave four singles, La Temperatura, Addicted, Carnaval and La Curiosidad out of which the former sold in excess of one million copies in Columbia and was certified platinum in the country. The song was a duet with Eli Palacios who is a well known Puerto Rican singer. La Temperatura earned him a Premios Shock in the category of the ‘Best Song Radio’ and reached the eighth spot on the Latin Pop Airplay chart. It also won him a Premios Nuestra Tierra for the ‘Urban Interpretation of the Year.’
Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy
Maluma came out with his second studio album in the fall of 2015 and named it, ‘Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy.’ It marked his first release through Sony Music Latin. The record climbed to the first spot on the Billboard Top Latin Albums and achieved diamond level sales in Columbia. It was supported by four singles, El Tiki, Borró Cassette, El Perdedor and Sin Contrato. The album also featured collaborations by many popular names including, Farruko, Leslie Grace, El Micha, Fifth Harmony and Yandel among others. It also produced a couple of hit singles titled, Borró Cassette and El Perdedor both of which not only topped the US Latin Airplay chart but also sold over one million copies in Columbia.
Apart from tasting commercial success, ‘Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy’ also received overwhelmingly positive response from the critics. Sara Skolnick wrote in a review for the website, Remezcla that the album, ‘stays safely in pop territory, delivering polished, reggaeton-rooted sounds with some straying surprises.’ Moreover, Rolling Stone described the sound of the record as, ‘simple, warm arrangements filled with fleeting melodies and rich basslines.’
Maluma has now hit the road for, ‘Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy World Tour’ and will be performing hits throughout North & South America and Europe in support of his second studio effort. He kicked off his tour in May and played his first show in Ciudad Juárez. His road trip will conclude next year in Mexico City. If you are a fan of his music then this is your chance to catch him live in concert. Get your hands on Maluma tickets and listen to the best of reggae music in person.
Fans of the Columbian singer Maluma have every reason to rejoice as the superstar is all set to embark on his first headlining concert tour titled Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy World Tour. The North American leg of the tour kicks off on March 2nd in McAllen, Texas and will conclude in Los Angeles on March 26th. It will have the singer make stops in major cities including New York, Chicago and Miami. The tour is in support of the music artist’s second studio album that was released in 2015.
Maluma Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Maluma Tickets start from $153. The minimum get in price is $76 for Maluma Tickets at the The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.