Luke Bryan Chicago Tickets
One of the biggest country music stars, Luke Bryan is keeping busy these days with his hot summer tour and romantic album “Kill the Lights”. Hitting the shelves on August 7, the album topped the Billboard 200 and produced hits like Kick the Dust Up. His second single Strip it Down is also heating up the charts with its seductive lyrics and romantic, personal feel. In an interview Bryan stated that his wife is in the inspiration behind this hot love track and its fun writing songs that people can slow dance on or fall in love to. Expect your heart to beat faster and louder, when this sexy crooner performs the number in his upcoming concert at the United Center. Are you ready with your Luke Bryan Chicago tickets?
5 Reasons Why Fans Love Luke Bryan
He will soon turn 40, but Luke Bryan is showing no signs of slowing down. The phenomenal singer and songwriter just keeps getting better and his songs shout renewed passion. His latest album “Kill the Lights” feature some soulful tracks, laced with romance and sensuality. Find out why fans love this heartthrob even after so many years.
- He’s a sensitive, personable superstar - Despite being a mega star, Luke Bryan exudes an appreciative and down-to-earth demeanor. His approachable and sensitive nature makes it very easy to like him and although he has had his share of tragedies – death of siblings, he hasn’t lost his positive attitude.
- He has a mass appeal - Bryan might be among the very few musicians who are liked by both girls and boys. Ladies love his charming pearly white smile, his sexy dance moves and boys can really get into his music and lose their minds over crazy, fun songs.
- His hits keep pouring in - While every artist stumbles now and then, even the legends like The Beatles and Rolling Stone did, but Luke Bryan has yet to do it. He has been belting out hits continuously and each offers diverse flavors.
- He’s a superb live performer - Luke Bryan is known for his record breaking tours and full of life live concerts. The crowd goes crazy over his eclectic repertoire and he makes them dance to his tunes.
- He’s confident of his talent and is not afraid to share the stage with other hit makers. From Florida Georgia Line to Eric Church and Jason Aldean, Bryan has let everyone crash his party. Fans with Luke Bryan Chicago tickets will see him shake a leg with favorites like Randy Houser and Dustin Lynch.