Lucinda Williams Tickets
Attending concerts is always fun but with your Lucinda Williams tickets, you can have your chance to enjoy the best concert of your lifetime. Born on 26th January, 1953 in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Lucinda Williams is an American singer and songwriter. Covering folk, blues and country music she is certainly one of the best musicians of this decade. Her father was a poet and literature professor and an amateur pianist, Miller Williams. Inspired by her father Lucinda Williams started writing at the age of 6 and developed love for music at a very early age. She started playing guitar when she was only twelve years old. She gave her first ever performance at the age of seventeen, in Mexico City with her friend, Clark Jones who was a banjo player.
Lucinda Williams Venues
- Lucinda Williams Aladdin Theatre
- Lucinda Williams Belly Up Tavern
- Lucinda Williams Crest Theatre - Sacramento
- Lucinda Williams Evanston Space
- Lucinda Williams Parker Playhouse
- Lucinda Williams Plaza Theatre - FL
- Lucinda Williams Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Lucinda Williams The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Lucinda Williams The Neptune Theatre
- Lucinda Williams Troubadour
Lucinda Williams Cities
- Lucinda Williams Evanston IL
- Lucinda Williams Fort Lauderdale FL
- Lucinda Williams Orlando FL
- Lucinda Williams Ponte Vedra Beach FL
- Lucinda Williams Portland OR
- Lucinda Williams Sacramento CA
- Lucinda Williams San Francisco CA
- Lucinda Williams Seattle WA
- Lucinda Williams Solana Beach CA
- Lucinda Williams West Hollywood CA
Latest Lucinda Williams Events
- Lucinda Williams, Evanston Space tickets for 12/31 10:00 PM at Evanston Space, Evanston, IL
- Sat Dec 31 2016
- Lucinda Williams, Belly Up Tavern tickets for 01/15 08:00 PM at Belly Up Tavern, Solana Beach, CA
- Sun Jan 15 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Belly Up Tavern tickets for 01/16 08:00 PM at Belly Up Tavern, Solana Beach, CA
- Mon Jan 16 2017
- Lucinda Williams, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 01/20 09:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Lucinda Williams, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 01/21 09:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Aladdin Theatre tickets for 01/23 08:00 PM at Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
- Mon Jan 23 2017
- Lucinda Williams, The Neptune Theatre tickets for 01/25 08:00 PM at The Neptune Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Crest Theatre - Sacramento tickets for 01/27 07:30 PM at Crest Theatre Sacramento, Sacramento, CA
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Troubadour tickets for 01/29 08:00 PM at Troubadour, West Hollywood, CA
- Sun Jan 29 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Parker Playhouse tickets for 02/24 08:00 PM at Parker Playhouse, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Lucinda Williams, Plaza Theatre - FL tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Plaza Theatre FL, Orlando, FL
- Fri Mar 03 2017
Focusing on a blend of folk-rock-country music Lucinda Williams started giving public performances when she was in her twenties. She gave several performances in Austin and Houston, Texas. In 1978, to create her first album, Lucinda Williams moved to Jackson, Mississippi. She recorded her album with the title Ramblin', with Smithsonian/Folkways Records, the album was a compilation of country and blues covers. In 1980 she released her own songs in form of Happy Woman Blues. With her self titled album in 1988, she released her block buster song, Passionate Kisses, this song was later recorded by the brilliant Mary Chapin Carpenter and in 1994 it earned Lucinda Williams a Grammy Award for Best Country Song.
In 1992, Lucinda Williams released a melancholy album covering themes of death and suicide, the album was titled as Sweet Old World and it was produced by none other than, Morlix. Moving forward slow and steady, Lucinda Williams recorded and released another album in 1998 with the title, Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, this was Lucinda Williams’ first greatest success. Her single, Lucinda Williams appeared on Vic Chesnutt's album, which was titled as West of Rome in 1991. Lucinda Williams also gave a duet with Steve Earle from his album I Feel Alright, on the song You're Still Standin' There. Her breakthrough album Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, received a Grammy Award for the Best Contemporary Folk Album. the album was a huge success and its single Still I Long for Your Kiss received widely acclaimed notice and went gold. Moreover, its single Can't Let Go also received much success and earned considerable crossover radio play.
Lucinda Williams also made and appearance on Return of the Grievous Angel: A Tribute to Gram Parsons in 1999 where she did a duet with David Crosby. All of her albums present a large scope of music which amalgamated rock, country, blues, and Americana music into a more unique style which has still managed to remain steady as well as commercial in sound. In 2002, Lucinda Williams was named as America's best songwriter by Time Magazine. With her 7th album, which was titled as World Without Tears, and released in 2003, she made a lyrically downbeat album. Lucinda Williams experimented with electric blues and talking blues stylings in this album.
In the year 2006, we saw Lucinda Williams recording a version of the John Hartford classic number Gentle On My Mind, this single was played over the closing credits for the film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby by Will Ferrell. Her album West, released in 2007, had more than 27 songs written by her. The album has songs relating to her mother's death and about a turbulent relationship break up. Lucinda Williams did a series of shows in 2007 in Los Angeles and New York. Lucinda Williams played for five nights in each city and performed her entire index on consecutive nights, which included her albums Lucinda Williams, Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, Sweet Old World, World Without Tears and Essence.
Her recent work include a cover of the song The Ballad of Lucy Jordan by Shel Silverstein's which she released in June 2010 as part of a tribute album, Twistable, Turnable Man. Entertaining her fans since 1978, Lucinda Williams has developed a very strong and loyal fan following. She has been working with record labels like Lost Highway, Chameleon, Folkways and Rough Trade since the time of her inception. All of her music has been wonderful and to enjoy her latest work you have to attend her concert. Grab your Lucinda Williams tickets and find out by yourself how her new album Blessed sounds, along with several hit songs from her previous albums.
Q:Are lucinda williams tickets refundable?
A:No,Lucinda Williams Tickets are not refundable. Sales once made are considered to be final.
Q:What if the event is delayed? Will you refund tickets to lucinda williams?
A:If the event is delayed, your Lucinda Williams Tickets will not be refunded, but will be adjusted with the revised time table.