Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Venues
- Los Lobos Admiral Theatre
- Los Lobos Baum Walker Hall at Walton Arts Center
- Los Lobos City Winery - Atlanta
- Los Lobos Golden State Theatre
- Los Lobos Rams Head On Stage
- Los Lobos Ryman Auditorium
- Los Lobos Star Of The Desert Arena
- Los Lobos State Theatre - Kalamazoo
- Los Lobos The Hamilton
- Los Lobos The Kessler
- Los Lobos The Ridgefield Playhouse
- Los Lobos Turner Hall Ballroom
- Los Lobos Uptown Theatre Napa
Los Lobos Cities
Los Lobos Schedule 2017-18
- Los Lobos, The Ridgefield Playhouse tickets for 03/01 08:00 PM at The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT
- Wed Mar 01 2017
- Los Lobos, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 03/04 05:30 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Los Lobos, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 03/04 09:30 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Los Lobos, Golden State Theatre tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM at Golden State Theatre, Monterey, CA
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Los Lobos, Uptown Theatre Napa tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM at Uptown Theatre Napa, Napa, CA
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- The Rides & Los Lobos, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 03/29 07:30 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Wed Mar 29 2017
- Los Lobos, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 03/30 07:00 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Los Lobos, Turner Hall Ballroom tickets for 04/07 08:00 PM at Turner Hall Ballroom, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Los Lobos, State Theatre - Kalamazoo tickets for 04/09 07:30 PM at State Theatre Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Sun Apr 09 2017
- Los Lobos, Baum Walker Hall at Walton Arts Center tickets for 04/14 08:00 PM at Baum Walker Hall at Walton Arts Center, Fayetteville, AR
- Fri Apr 14 2017
- Los Lobos, Admiral Theatre tickets for 05/12 07:30 PM at Admiral Theatre, Bremerton, WA
- Fri May 12 2017
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $117. The minimum get in price is $59 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Uptown Theatre Napa, Napa. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Rides & Los Lobos||Nashville||29-Mar-17||$117||$69|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.