Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Venues
- Los Lobos Ace of Spades
- Los Lobos Bergen Performing Arts Center
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos Chateau Ste Michelle Winery
- Los Lobos Garde Arts Center
- Los Lobos Gruene Hall
- Los Lobos Hoyt Sherman Auditorium
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos Morongo Casino Resort and Spa
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos Star Of The Desert Arena
- Los Lobos & Funky Tarrytown Music Hall
- Los Lobos The Space at Westbury
- Los Lobos Vina Robles Amphitheater
Los Lobos Tickets
- Fri Sep 07 2018Fri Sep 07 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Ace of Spades Tickets for 09/07 07:00 PM Los Lobos, Ace of Spades tickets for 09/07 07:00 PM at Ace of Spades, Sacramento, CA
- Fri Sep 07 2018
- Sat Sep 08 2018Sat Sep 08 2018
- Buy The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Chateau Ste Michelle Winery Tickets for 09/08 06:30 PM The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Chateau Ste Michelle Winery tickets for 09/08 06:30 PM at Chateau Ste Michelle Winery, Woodinville, WA
- Sat Sep 08 2018
- Sun Sep 09 2018Sun Sep 09 2018
- Buy The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens Tickets for 09/09 07:00 PM The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens tickets for 09/09 07:00 PM at Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens, Jacksonville, OR
- Sun Sep 09 2018
- Thu Sep 13 2018Thu Sep 13 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Vina Robles Amphitheater Tickets for 09/13 07:30 PM Los Lobos, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 09/13 07:30 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Thu Sep 13 2018
- Fri Sep 14 2018Fri Sep 14 2018
- Buy The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Morongo Casino Resort and Spa Tickets for 09/14 09:00 PM The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Morongo Casino Resort and Spa tickets for 09/14 09:00 PM at Morongo Casino Resort and Spa, Cabazon, CA
- Fri Sep 14 2018
- Sat Sep 15 2018Sat Sep 15 2018
- Buy The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Star Of The Desert Arena Tickets for 09/15 08:00 PM The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Star Of The Desert Arena tickets for 09/15 08:00 PM at Star Of The Desert Arena, Primm, NV
- Sat Sep 15 2018
- Fri Sep 21 2018Fri Sep 21 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Gruene Hall Tickets for 09/21 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Gruene Hall tickets for 09/21 08:00 PM at Gruene Hall, New Braunfels, TX
- Fri Sep 21 2018
- Thu Sep 27 2018Thu Sep 27 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Hoyt Sherman Auditorium Tickets for 09/27 07:30 PM Los Lobos, Hoyt Sherman Auditorium tickets for 09/27 07:30 PM at Hoyt Sherman Auditorium, Des Moines, IA
- Thu Sep 27 2018
- Fri Oct 19 2018Fri Oct 19 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, The Space at Westbury Tickets for 10/19 08:00 PM Los Lobos, The Space at Westbury tickets for 10/19 08:00 PM at The Space at Westbury, Westbury, NY
- Fri Oct 19 2018
- Sat Oct 20 2018Sat Oct 20 2018
- Buy Los Lobos & Funky, Tarrytown Music Hall Tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM Los Lobos & Funky, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Sat Oct 20 2018
- Sun Oct 21 2018Sun Oct 21 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Garde Arts Center Tickets for 10/21 07:00 PM Los Lobos, Garde Arts Center tickets for 10/21 07:00 PM at Garde Arts Center, New London, CT
- Sun Oct 21 2018
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Los Lobos's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Sacramento at the Ace of Spades on 7-Sep-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Englewood at the Bergen Performing Arts Center on 23-Oct-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Los Lobos||Ace of Spades||Sacramento, CA||Fri Sep 07 201809/07 07:00 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Chateau Ste Michelle Winery||Woodinville, WA||Sat Sep 08 201809/08 06:30 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens||Jacksonville, OR||Sun Sep 09 201809/09 07:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Vina Robles Amphitheater||Paso Robles, CA||Thu Sep 13 201809/13 07:30 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Morongo Casino Resort and Spa||Cabazon, CA||Fri Sep 14 201809/14 09:00 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Star Of The Desert Arena||Primm, NV||Sat Sep 15 201809/15 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Gruene Hall||New Braunfels, TX||Fri Sep 21 201809/21 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Hoyt Sherman Auditorium||Des Moines, IA||Thu Sep 27 201809/27 07:30 PM|
|Los Lobos||The Space at Westbury||Westbury, NY||Fri Oct 19 201810/19 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos & Funky||Tarrytown Music Hall||Tarrytown, NY||Sat Oct 20 201810/20 08:00 PM|
Los Lobos Tickets Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $102. The minimum get in price is $34 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Star Of The Desert Arena, Primm. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Woodinville||8-Sep-18||$174||$62|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Jacksonville||9-Sep-18||$145||$52|
|Los Lobos||Paso Robles||13-Sep-18||$171||$58|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Cabazon||14-Sep-18||$220||$169|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Primm||15-Sep-18||$107||$34|
|Los Lobos||New Braunfels||21-Sep-18||$166||$68|
|Los Lobos||Des Moines||27-Sep-18||$107||$49|
|Los Lobos & Funky||Tarrytown||20-Oct-18||$167||$72|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.