Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Cities
- Los Lobos Austin TX
- Los Lobos Clearwater FL
- Los Lobos Crystal Bay NV
- Los Lobos Dallas TX
- Los Lobos Eureka CA
- Los Lobos Fort Collins CO
- Los Lobos Houston TX
- Los Lobos Las Vegas NV
- Los Lobos Los Angeles CA
- Los Lobos Pensacola FL
- Los Lobos Ponte Vedra Beach FL
- Los Lobos San Antonio TX
- Los Lobos San Diego CA
- Los Lobos San Francisco CA
- Los Lobos Santa Ana CA
Los Lobos Tickets
- Los Lobos & -X-, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 11/23 08:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco,San Francisco, CA
- Fri Nov 23 2018
- Los Lobos & -X-, The Fillmore - San Francisco tickets for 11/24 08:00 PM at The Fillmore San Francisco,San Francisco, CA
- Sat Nov 24 2018
- X & Los Lobos, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 12/27 08:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana,Santa Ana, CA
- Thu Dec 27 2018
- X & Los Lobos, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 12/28 08:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana,Santa Ana, CA
- Fri Dec 28 2018
- X & Los Lobos, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 12/29 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park,San Diego, CA
- Sat Dec 29 2018
- X & Los Lobos, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 12/30 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park,San Diego, CA
- Sun Dec 30 2018
- Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos, Revention Music Center tickets for 01/24 07:30 PM at Revention Music Center,Houston, TX
- Thu Jan 24 2019
- Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 01/25 08:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater,Austin, TX
- Fri Jan 25 2019
- Los Lobos, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 01/26 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Dallas,Dallas, TX
- Sat Jan 26 2019
- Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos, The Aztec Theatre tickets for 01/27 07:00 PM at The Aztec Theatre,San Antonio, TX
- Sun Jan 27 2019
- Los Lobos, Washington's - Fort Collins tickets for 02/01 07:00 PM at Washington's Fort Collins,Fort Collins, CO
- Fri Feb 01 2019
- Los Lobos, The Showroom at the Golden Nugget tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM at The Showroom at the Golden Nugget,Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Feb 08 2019
- Los Lobos, Crystal Bay Club Casino tickets for 02/09 09:00 PM at Crystal Bay Club Casino,Crystal Bay, NV
- Sat Feb 09 2019
- Los Lobos, Capitol Theatre - FL tickets for 02/16 08:00 PM at Capitol Theatre FL,Clearwater, FL
- Sat Feb 16 2019
- Los Lobos, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall tickets for 02/19 08:00 PM at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall,Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Tue Feb 19 2019
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Los Lobos's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in San Francisco at the The Fillmore - San Francisco on 23-Nov-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Pensacola at the Vinyl Music Hall on 21-Feb-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Los Lobos & -X-||The Fillmore - San Francisco||San Francisco, CA||Fri Nov 23 201811/23 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos & -X-||The Fillmore - San Francisco||San Francisco, CA||Sat Nov 24 201811/24 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||The Novo||Los Angeles, CA||Fri Dec 07 201812/07 07:30 PM|
|X & Los Lobos||The Observatory - Santa Ana||Santa Ana, CA||Thu Dec 27 201812/27 08:00 PM|
|X & Los Lobos||The Observatory - Santa Ana||Santa Ana, CA||Fri Dec 28 201812/28 08:00 PM|
|X & Los Lobos||The Observatory - North Park||San Diego, CA||Sat Dec 29 201812/29 08:00 PM|
|X & Los Lobos||The Observatory - North Park||San Diego, CA||Sun Dec 30 201812/30 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Arkley Center||Eureka, CA||Thu Jan 10 201901/10 08:00 PM|
|Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos||Revention Music Center||Houston, TX||Thu Jan 24 201901/24 07:30 PM|
|Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos||ACL Live At The Moody Theater||Austin, TX||Fri Jan 25 201901/25 08:00 PM|
Los Lobos Tickets Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $105. The minimum get in price is $46 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Revention Music Center, Houston. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Los Lobos & -X-||San Francisco||23-Nov-18||$153||$61|
|Los Lobos & -X-||San Francisco||24-Nov-18||$151||$72|
|Los Lobos||Los Angeles||7-Dec-18||$137||$55|
|X & Los Lobos||Santa Ana||27-Dec-18||$149||$53|
|X & Los Lobos||Santa Ana||28-Dec-18||$145||$49|
|X & Los Lobos||San Diego||29-Dec-18||$134||$48|
|X & Los Lobos||San Diego||30-Dec-18||$138||$50|
|Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos||Houston||24-Jan-19||$105||$46|
|Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos||Austin||25-Jan-19||$121||$63|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.