Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Venues
- Los Lobos ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Los Lobos City Winery - Atlanta
- Los Lobos Daryl's House
- Los Lobos Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Los Lobos Gruene Hall
- Los Lobos High Point Theatre
- Los Lobos Montbleu
- Los Lobos Neighborhood Theatre
- Los Lobos Poway Center For The Performing Arts
- Los Lobos Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center
Los Lobos Tickets
- Fri Oct 06 2017Fri Oct 06 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, Montbleu Tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Montbleu tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at Montbleu, Stateline, NV
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Thu Oct 19 2017Thu Oct 19 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, Neighborhood Theatre Tickets for 10/19 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Neighborhood Theatre tickets for 10/19 08:00 PM at Neighborhood Theatre, Charlotte, NC
- Thu Oct 19 2017
- Fri Oct 20 2017Fri Oct 20 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, High Point Theatre Tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM Los Lobos, High Point Theatre tickets for 10/20 08:00 PM at High Point Theatre, High Point, NC
- Fri Oct 20 2017
- Sat Nov 04 2017Sat Nov 04 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, City Winery - Atlanta Tickets for 11/04 08:30 PM Los Lobos, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 11/04 08:30 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Sat Nov 04 2017
- Sun Nov 05 2017Sun Nov 05 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, City Winery - Atlanta Tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM Los Lobos, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Sun Nov 05 2017
- Wed Nov 08 2017Wed Nov 08 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, ACL Live At The Moody Theater Tickets for 11/08 09:00 PM Los Lobos, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 11/08 09:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Wed Nov 08 2017
- Thu Nov 09 2017Thu Nov 09 2017
- Buy Los Lobos & The Last Bandoleros, Gruene Hall Tickets for 11/09 08:00 PM Los Lobos & The Last Bandoleros, Gruene Hall tickets for 11/09 08:00 PM at Gruene Hall, New Braunfels, TX
- Thu Nov 09 2017
- Sun Nov 12 2017Sun Nov 12 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center Tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center tickets for 11/12 08:00 PM at Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center, Midland, TX
- Sun Nov 12 2017
- Fri Dec 15 2017Fri Dec 15 2017
- Buy Los Lobos, Daryl's House Tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Daryl's House tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM at Daryl's House, Pawling, NY
- Fri Dec 15 2017
- Fri Mar 16 2018Fri Mar 16 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Poway Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Poway Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at Poway Center For The Performing Arts, Poway, CA
- Fri Mar 16 2018
- Sat Mar 17 2018Sat Mar 17 2018
- Buy Los Lobos, Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza Tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM Los Lobos, Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM at Fred Kavli Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Sat Mar 17 2018
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Los Lobos's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Stateline at the Montbleu on 6-Oct-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Thousand Oaks at the Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza on 17-Mar-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Los Lobos||Montbleu||Stateline, NV||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Neighborhood Theatre||Charlotte, NC||Thu Oct 19 201710/19 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||High Point Theatre||High Point, NC||Fri Oct 20 201710/20 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||City Winery - Atlanta||Atlanta, GA||Sat Nov 04 201711/04 08:30 PM|
|Los Lobos||City Winery - Atlanta||Atlanta, GA||Sun Nov 05 201711/05 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||ACL Live At The Moody Theater||Austin, TX||Wed Nov 08 201711/08 09:00 PM|
|Los Lobos & The Last Bandoleros||Gruene Hall||New Braunfels, TX||Thu Nov 09 201711/09 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center||Midland, TX||Sun Nov 12 201711/12 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Daryl's House||Pawling, NY||Fri Dec 15 201712/15 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Poway Center For The Performing Arts||Poway, CA||Fri Mar 16 201803/16 08:00 PM|
Los Lobos Tickets Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $121. The minimum get in price is $50 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Los Lobos||Thousand Oaks||17-Mar-18||$121||$50|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Top Selling POP ROCK TICKETS
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.