Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Cities
- Los Lobos Akron OH
- Los Lobos Beverly MA
- Los Lobos Birmingham AL
- Los Lobos Collingswood NJ
- Los Lobos Costa Mesa CA
- Los Lobos Dayton OH
- Los Lobos Denver CO
- Los Lobos Kansas City MO
- Los Lobos Kingston NY
- Los Lobos Los Angeles CA
- Los Lobos Maricopa AZ
- Los Lobos Norfolk CT
- Los Lobos Paso Robles CA
- Los Lobos Pelham TN
- Los Lobos Saratoga CA
- Los Lobos Staten Island NY
- Los Lobos Westbury NY
Los Lobos Tickets
- Cinco De Mayo: Los Lobos, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 05/05 07:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham,Birmingham, AL
- Sun May 05 2019
- Los Lobos, Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage tickets for 05/31 08:30 PM at Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage,Kansas City, MO
- Fri May 31 2019
- Los Lobos, The Cabot - Cabot Performing Arts Center tickets for 06/06 08:00 PM at The Cabot Cabot Performing Arts Center,Beverly, MA
- Thu Jun 06 2019
- Los Lobos, Infinity Hall - Norfolk tickets for 06/07 08:00 PM at Infinity Hall Norfolk,Norfolk, CT
- Fri Jun 07 2019
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Harrah's Phoenix Ak-Chin tickets for 07/05 08:00 PM at Harrah's Phoenix Ak Chin,Maricopa, AZ
- Fri Jul 05 2019
- The Mavericks & Los Lobos, Denver Botanic Gardens tickets for 07/08 06:30 PM at Denver Botanic Gardens,Denver, CO
- Mon Jul 08 2019
- Los Lobos, Orange County Fair & Exposition Center - The Hangar tickets for 07/14 08:30 PM at Orange County Fair & Exposition Center The Hangar,Costa Mesa, CA
- Sun Jul 14 2019
- Los Lobos & The Mavericks, The Rose Music Center at The Heights tickets for 07/23 07:00 PM at The Rose Music Center at The Heights,Dayton, OH
- Tue Jul 23 2019
- Las Familia 2019: Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Ozomatli & Lisa Morales, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 08/08 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA,Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Aug 08 2019
- Los Lonely Boys, Los Lobos & Ozomatli, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 08/09 06:00 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater,Paso Robles, CA
- Fri Aug 09 2019
- Los Lonely Boys & Los Lobos, Mountain Winery tickets for 08/10 06:30 PM at Mountain Winery,Saratoga, CA
- Sat Aug 10 2019
- Los Lobos & David Bromberg, St. George Theatre tickets for 10/17 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre,Staten Island, NY
- Thu Oct 17 2019
- Los Lobos, NYCB Theatre at Westbury tickets for 10/18 08:00 PM at NYCB Theatre at Westbury,Westbury, NY
- Fri Oct 18 2019
- Los Lobos & David Bromberg, Scottish Rite Auditorium - Collingswood tickets for 10/19 08:00 PM at Scottish Rite Auditorium Collingswood,Collingswood, NJ
- Sat Oct 19 2019
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Los Lobos's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Pelham at the The Caverns - TN on 4-May-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Kingston at the Ulster Performing Arts Center on 20-Oct-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Los Lobos||The Caverns - TN||Pelham, TN||Sat May 04 201907:00 PM|
|Cinco De Mayo: Los Lobos||Iron City - Birmingham||Birmingham, AL||Sun May 05 201907:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage||Kansas City, MO||Fri May 31 201908:30 PM|
|Los Lobos||The Cabot - Cabot Performing Arts Center||Beverly, MA||Thu Jun 06 201908:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Infinity Hall - Norfolk||Norfolk, CT||Fri Jun 07 201908:00 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Harrah's Phoenix Ak-Chin||Maricopa, AZ||Fri Jul 05 201908:00 PM|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Denver Botanic Gardens||Denver, CO||Mon Jul 08 201906:30 PM|
|Los Lobos||Orange County Fair & Exposition Center - The Hangar||Costa Mesa, CA||Sun Jul 14 201908:30 PM|
|Los Lobos & The Mavericks||The Rose Music Center at The Heights||Dayton, OH||Tue Jul 23 201907:00 PM|
|Las Familia 2019: Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Ozomatli & Lisa Morales||Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA||Los Angeles, CA||Thu Aug 08 201907:30 PM|
Los Lobos Ticket Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $64. The minimum get in price is $18 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Cinco De Mayo: Los Lobos||Birmingham||5-May-19||$159||$49|
|Los Lobos||Kansas City||31-May-19||$168||$63|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Maricopa||5-Jul-19||$111||$49|
|The Mavericks & Los Lobos||Denver||8-Jul-19||$186||$98|
|Los Lobos||Costa Mesa||14-Jul-19||$64||$22|
|Los Lobos & The Mavericks||Dayton||23-Jul-19||$92||$29|
|Las Familia 2019: Los Lobos, Los Lonely Boys, Ozomatli & Lisa Morales||Los Angeles||8-Aug-19||$196||$18|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.