Los Lobos Tickets
Los Lobos is an American chicano rock band from Dixon, California that has been active in the world of rock music since 1973. Over the years, the band has gained a huge fan following and sold numerous records. It has released music via record labels such as Mammoth Records and Warner Bros. Records and has been associated with bands and artists such as the Los Super Seven and the Latin Playboys. A Grammy Award winning band, it mixes various flavors of rock such as chicano, Latin, roots, heartland, American and cowpunk to create a blend that is worth hearing live through Los Lobos tickets . It also containes influences of R&B, soul, folk and blues as well as traditional Mexican and Spanish music.
Los Lobos Venues
- Los Lobos ACL Live At The Moody Theater
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys Country Club Hills Theatre
- Los Lobos Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage
- Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes Paramount Theatre - Huntington
- Earle Fest: Los Lobos, The California Honeydrops, Tift Merritt & Nina Gerber SOMO Village
- Los Lobos Stage One - Three Stages At Folsom Lake College
- Los Lobos Tarrytown Music Hall
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys The Hudson Gardens & Event Center
- Dwight Yoakam, Los Lobos & King Leg Wente Vineyards
Los Lobos Cities
Los Lobos Tickets
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys, Country Club Hills Theatre tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM at Country Club Hills Theatre, Country Club Hills, IL
- Fri Aug 11 2017
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys, Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage tickets for 08/12 08:30 PM at Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage, Kansas City, MO
- Sat Aug 12 2017
- Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys, The Hudson Gardens & Event Center tickets for 08/13 07:00 PM at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center, Littleton, CO
- Sun Aug 13 2017
- Dwight Yoakam, Los Lobos & King Leg, Wente Vineyards tickets for 08/24 08:15 PM at Wente Vineyards, Livermore, CA
- Thu Aug 24 2017
- Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 09/13 07:30 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Wed Sep 13 2017
- Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes, Paramount Theatre - Huntington tickets for 09/14 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Huntington, Huntington, NY
- Thu Sep 14 2017
- Los Lobos, Stage One - Three Stages At Folsom Lake College tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM at Stage One Three Stages At Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA
- Fri Sep 22 2017
- Earle Fest: Los Lobos, The California Honeydrops, Tift Merritt & Nina Gerber, SOMO Village tickets for 09/23 03:30 PM at SOMO Village, Rohnert Park, CA
- Sat Sep 23 2017
- Los Lobos, ACL Live At The Moody Theater tickets for 11/08 09:00 PM at ACL Live At The Moody Theater, Austin, TX
- Wed Nov 08 2017
The lineup of Los Lobos consists of vocalist David Hidalgo playing the guitar, fiddle, accordion and the requinto jarocho, vocalist Louie Perez playing the guitar, drums and Jarana huasteca, vocalist Cesar Rosas playing the guitar and Bajo Sexto, vocalist Conrad Lozano playing bass and Guitarron and keyboardist Steve Berlin playing horns. It was formed when two of the groups members met up while studying at the Dixon High School and bonded well while listening to obscure bands such as Ry Cooder and Fairport Convention. The two were drummer Louie Perez and vocalist David Hidalgo who would then play music together and listen to records, creating free-form jazz and parody songs. In 1973, they were joined by Conrad Lozano and Cesar Rosas to create its original lineup of which all members still play with the band today.
Los Lobos began with a fusion of experimental Mexican music, performing live at venues and events such as dances and weddings from the seventies. They also began mixing rock into their music after being inspired by the other bands of the seventies. Originally known as the Los Lobos del Este de Los Angeles as in the Wolves of the East of Los Angeles, they shortened their name to what it is today. In 1980, their first big live performance occurred when they played at LA's Olympic Auditorium after being by hired by CD Presents and David Ferguson to open for the group Public Image Ltd. In 1983, they came out with an EP titled as And a Time to Dance. This EP was not only critically acclaimed in music media but also commercially successful, selling over fifty thousand copies.
With revenue earned from their EP, Los Lobos bought a Dodge van and began touring all over the US. In 1984, they began work on their first album titled as How will the Wolf Survive, inspired by a National Geographic magazine feature. One of this album’s songs was the opening song of the movie, Colors. In 1986, they starred in Population: 1, a punk rock musical alongside Tomata du Plenty. In 1987, their second album By the Light of the Moon was released and they went on to record a number of songs for the soundtrack of the hit movie, La Bamba. In 1988, they released another album, this time focusing on traditional and original Mexican tunes.
From the eighties onwards to the nineties, Los Lobos performed live all over the world and opened for the likes of the Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan and U2. Two more albums were released in 1990 and 1992 and they also contributed a song to an album by the band, the Grateful Dead and another to a tribute album to Richard Thompson. In 1995, the Los Lobos album, Papa’s Dream won a Grammy Award for the Best Pop Instrumental Performance, adding to the two Grammy Awards already won by the band.
With nineteen albums, four compilations and appearences on seventeen compilations and soundtracks, this three time Grammy Award winning band is definitely a must see live via Los Lobos tickets. Book your tickets today and enjoy their music live and exclusive.
Los Lobos Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Los Lobos's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Country Club Hills at the Country Club Hills Theatre on 11-Aug-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Austin at the ACL Live At The Moody Theater on 8-Nov-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||Country Club Hills Theatre||Country Club Hills, IL||Fri Aug 11 201708/11 07:00 PM|
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||Knuckleheads Saloon Indoor Stage||Kansas City, MO||Sat Aug 12 201708/12 08:30 PM|
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||The Hudson Gardens & Event Center||Littleton, CO||Sun Aug 13 201708/13 07:00 PM|
|Dwight Yoakam, Los Lobos & King Leg||Wente Vineyards||Livermore, CA||Thu Aug 24 201708/24 08:15 PM|
|Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes||Tarrytown Music Hall||Tarrytown, NY||Wed Sep 13 201709/13 07:30 PM|
|Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes||Paramount Theatre - Huntington||Huntington, NY||Thu Sep 14 201709/14 08:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Stage One - Three Stages At Folsom Lake College||Folsom, CA||Fri Sep 22 201709/22 08:00 PM|
|Earle Fest: Los Lobos, The California Honeydrops, Tift Merritt & Nina Gerber||SOMO Village||Rohnert Park, CA||Sat Sep 23 201709/23 03:30 PM|
|Los Lobos||ACL Live At The Moody Theater||Austin, TX||Wed Nov 08 201711/08 09:00 PM|
|Los Lobos||Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza||Thousand Oaks, CA||Sat Mar 17 201803/17 08:00 PM|
Los Lobos Tickets Prices
The average price for Los Lobos Tickets start from $116. The minimum get in price is $35 for Los Lobos Tickets at the Paramount Theatre - Huntington, Huntington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||Country Club Hills||11-Aug-17||$125||$73|
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||Kansas City||12-Aug-17||$183||$80|
|Los Lobos & Los Lonely Boys||Littleton||13-Aug-17||$132||$57|
|Dwight Yoakam, Los Lobos & King Leg||Livermore||24-Aug-17||$243||$104|
|Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes||Tarrytown||13-Sep-17||$129||$74|
|Los Lobos & Steve Earle and The Dukes||Huntington||14-Sep-17||$121||$35|
|Earle Fest: Los Lobos, The California Honeydrops, Tift Merritt & Nina Gerber||Rohnert Park||23-Sep-17||$221||$164|
|Los Lobos||Thousand Oaks||17-Mar-18||$118||$50|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much will front row Los Lobos Tickets cost me?
A:For complete details about Los Lobos Tickets and their front row prices, please log on to our website or call us on our toll free number in case you need any further assistance.