The talented young artist from New Zealand, who has gained immense popularity in a very short time, will now be entertaining you in your town. Ella Yelich-O'Connor known mostly for her stage name, Lorde is heading for a phenomenal performance in front of all you people. The artist believes that shes"first and foremost a writerit's all about the lyrics" and is mostly known for her heartfelt lyrics. In limelight for her first EP, "The Love Club" released in March 2013 and her upcoming first studio album, "Pure Heroine", the artist will surely give you a rocking night so get hold of the Lorde tickets fast.
- Lorde Aragon Ballroom
- Lorde Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC)
- Lorde Comerica Theatre (formerly Dodge Theatre)
- Lorde Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Lorde Fox Theater - Oakland
- Lorde Peabody Opera House
- Lorde Sound Academy - Toronto
- Lorde The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan
- Lorde The Fillmore - Detroit
- Lorde Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center
Latest Lorde Events
- Lorde, Sound Academy - Toronto tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at Sound Academy Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Sat Mar 15 2014
- Lorde, The Fillmore - Detroit tickets for 03/16 07:00 PM at The Fillmore Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Sun Mar 16 2014
- Lorde, Peabody Opera House tickets for 03/20 09:00 PM at Peabody Opera House, Saint Louis, MO
- Thu Mar 20 2014
- Lorde, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC) tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland (formerly The Midland By AMC), Kansas City, MO
- Fri Mar 21 2014
- Lorde, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 03/22 07:00 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Sat Mar 22 2014
- Lorde, Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM at Wamu Theater At CenturyLink Field Event Center, Seattle, WA
- Mon Mar 24 2014
- Lorde, Fox Theater - Oakland tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM at Fox Theater Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Wed Mar 26 2014
- Lorde, The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan tickets for 04/15 08:00 PM at The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, NV
- Tue Apr 15 2014
Born in Auckland in 1996, Lorde started working with Universal Records at a very young age. It was there that she developed her talents and vision. Her multiple talents were first identified by Scott Maclachlan in a video of her singing at a talent show in her school Belmont Intermediate when she was only 12 years old. And it was Maclachlan who signed her to Universal Records when she was just 13. She then started writing songs and playing the guitar.
Lorde's EP, "The Love Club" released in May 2013 became an instant hit and earned her many fans. It featured five songs, all of which received critical acclaim. The most famous single from the album was "Royals" which was also used on national TV on the New Zealand version of the show "The X Factor". The single also reached the number one spot on the New Zealand Top 40 charts and stayed there for 3 full weeks. Not only this, "The Love Club" EP overall established itself on the 2nd position on the album chart. Her superb musicianship earned her the privilege of becoming the first woman to top the "Billboard Alternative Songs chart" in the United States. This honor was previously held by Tracy Bonham in 1996. The single "Royals" did not only sell more than 90,000 copies in New Zealand, but also gained fame internationally. According to the artist she herself had doubts that the single would do well.
Lorde's next track in the EP, "Tennis Court" was released on 8th June 2013 and it was also appreciated by the fans. The single released in the UK on 22nd June. The song was even featured in the "Wimbledon Championships Ladies Final" on BBC in 2013. It made it to number one position on the "New Zealand Top 40" chart and in the same week, she beat Titanium (who had 2 songs in the Top charts) and established a record of being the first New Zealand artist to have four singles in the "Top 20 tracks of the New Zealand Top 40".
At seventeen Lorde has surely gotten music blogs buzzing about her talents. In July 2013 she was summoned to Byron Bay Australia where she performed in front of an audience of 10,000 people. The artist has been in limelight for her tour to the United States where she made headlines by mesmerizing audiences at both the "Le Poisson Rouge" in New York as well as at the "LA's Echoplex". With her soulful tunes and exceptional stage presence, the diva has won millions of hearts. Her powerful voice has always been loved by her fans and her tours have always proved to be extremely successful.
Lordes soulful tunes have been inspired largely by contemporary artists like Lou Reed, Bon Iver, Drake as well as Lana Del Rey. Their inspiration is most evident in her compelling lyrics, smooth harmonies and videos. Like her song, Lordes talent, sultry eyes and powerful presence have truly established her as pop royalty.
So wait no more, as her trademark "sleepy-eyed smirk" and brilliance at performing will make it a night you will never forget. The singer will certainly keep you on your feet from beginning to the end. So if Lorde has managed to win your heart in such a short time too, get the Lorde tickets and get ready to be hypnotized by this phenomenal artist.