Lonestar is a country music band based in Nashville, Tennessee. It consists of lead vocalist Richie McDonald who also plays the acoustic guitar, Keech Rainwater the drummer, Michael Britt the lead guitarist and Dean Sams, the keyboard player. Over the years, the band has undergone a number of changes in its member lineup over the years. Now the original lineup of the band is together again and will be hosting a concert series soon. Find Lonestar tickets for an area closest to you.
- Thu Oct 05 2017Buy Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University Tickets for Thu Oct 05 2017 Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University tickets for 10/05 07:30 PM Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University
- Thu Oct 05 2017
- Fri Oct 06 2017Buy Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University Tickets for Fri Oct 06 2017 Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University tickets for 10/06 07:30 PM Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Fri Oct 06 2017Buy Lonestar, Riverwind Casino Tickets for Fri Oct 06 2017 Lonestar, Riverwind Casino tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM Riverwind Casino
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Sat Oct 07 2017Buy Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University Tickets for Sat Oct 07 2017 Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon, Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University tickets for 10/07 07:30 PM Butler Theatre Fayetteville State University
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Fri Nov 10 2017Buy Lonestar, McAninch Arts Center Tickets for Fri Nov 10 2017 Lonestar, McAninch Arts Center tickets for 11/10 07:30 PM McAninch Arts Center
- Fri Nov 10 2017
- Wed Dec 13 2017Buy Lonestar, The Showroom at the Golden Nugget Tickets for Wed Dec 13 2017 Lonestar, The Showroom at the Golden Nugget tickets for 12/13 10:00 PM The Showroom at the Golden Nugget
- Wed Dec 13 2017
- Thu Dec 14 2017Buy Lonestar, Del E. Webb Center For The Performing Arts - Wickenburg Tickets for Thu Dec 14 2017 Lonestar, Del E. Webb Center For The Performing Arts Wickenburg tickets for 12/14 07:30 PM Del E. Webb Center For The Performing Arts Wickenburg
- Thu Dec 14 2017
- Sat Jan 27 2018Buy Lonestar, Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Ohio Tickets for Sat Jan 27 2018 Lonestar, Niswonger Performing Arts Center Ohio tickets for 01/27 07:30 PM Niswonger Performing Arts Center Ohio
- Sat Jan 27 2018
The band first came into prominence in 1995 when they released the song "No News." The single charted on the Hot Country Charts and was played on the radio very often. Since their debut, they have had nine top singles, some of which include "I’m Already There" and "What About Now." Nine other songs have reached the top 10 of the music countdowns. Their biggest single to date was "Amazed." It ranked at the number one position on the Billboard Hot 100. This was the first country song to achieve such a place since the 1983 hit "Islands in the Stream." Another one of their big singles was "My Front Porch Looking In", and this was one of the biggest country hits of the year.
The band’s first seven records were made with BNA Records while their eighth and latest album was recorded through Saguaro Road Records. They have had three Platinum declared albums and three Gold certifications so far.
In the beginning the band was known by the name "Texassee". This was based on the concept that although each original member was from Texas, they had met in Tennessee while they were all attempting to make it into the country music scene. In 1993, they played their first ever concert in Nashville and in 1995 they signed a record deal with BNA Records. They first came up with an EP titled ‘Lonestar live.’ Their debut single was "Tequila Talkin" and it managed to reach the top 10 on the country charts. Thus this track was included in their studio debut record, "Lonestar." Wally Wilson and Don Cook were the producers of this album—Wilson even co wrote some of the tracks.
The band got their big hit with "No News", a single which remained at the number one spot for three consecutive weeks. The remaining singles from this album also did not chart below the top 10. Other than music fans, the critics too were appreciative of their effort and wrote positive reviews on their album and live performances. Allmusic magazine’s Stephen Thomas called it an album that brings back the honky tonk sound that country music is traditionally known and merges it with the modern sound of the genre. Country Standard Time also noticed this blend of gave the band rave reviews for the same. The vocalist was also praised for being versatile with his note choices and style.
Lonestar received its biggest honor in 1996 when they won in the "Best Vocal Group" category at the Academy of Country Music Awards. The band is also popular for appearing on television many times. In 2007, they were featured in an episode of "Wheel of Fortune." This particular episode was country themed and the competing teams also consisted of other country singers and musicians. Later on, they also made an appearance on "The Price is Right" where they took the place of the house band and performed many new songs from their upcoming album.
Now that the original lineup of the group is back together, the audience can expect to hear their music the way it was in the glorious peak days of the band . So book your Lonestar tickets as soon as possible.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Lonestar's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Fayetteville at the Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University on 5-Oct-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Van Wert at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Ohio on 27-Jan-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University||Fayetteville, NC||Thu Oct 05 201710/05 07:30 PM|
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University||Fayetteville, NC||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 07:30 PM|
|Lonestar||Riverwind Casino||Norman, OK||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 08:00 PM|
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Butler Theatre- Fayetteville State University||Fayetteville, NC||Sat Oct 07 201710/07 07:30 PM|
|Lonestar||McAninch Arts Center||Glen Ellyn, IL||Fri Nov 10 201711/10 07:30 PM|
|Lonestar||The Showroom at the Golden Nugget||Las Vegas, NV||Wed Dec 13 201712/13 10:00 PM|
|Lonestar||Del E. Webb Center For The Performing Arts - Wickenburg||Wickenburg, AZ||Thu Dec 14 201712/14 07:30 PM|
|Lonestar||Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Ohio||Van Wert, OH||Sat Jan 27 201801/27 07:30 PM|
Lonestar Tickets Prices
The average price for Lonestar Tickets start from $137. The minimum get in price is $42 for Lonestar Tickets at the Riverwind Casino, Norman. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Fayetteville||5-Oct-17||$192||$78|
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Fayetteville||6-Oct-17||$192||$78|
|Lone Star & Laundry and Bourbon||Fayetteville||7-Oct-17||$192||$78|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Top Selling COUNTRY FOLK TICKETS
Q:If I choose the will call method, can I get the lonestar tickets earlier?
A:Yes, the Lonestar Tickets can be received in shorter time span.