If you are a fan of rap and hip-hop music, then you’ve come to the right place. Lizzo tickets are available at great prices and you can avail this opportunity now to enjoy an electric performance from the popular rapper in your hometown. The celebrated artist has got a huge summer and fall tour lined up with more than 60 shows planned in different cities across North America. Titled “Cuz I Love You Too Tour,” it follows the release of Lizzo’s third album Cuz I Love You which will be promoted extensively over the course of the trip. Get your tickets as soon as possible because they might all be sold out soon.
- Buy New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival: Weekend 2: Dead and Company, Lizzo, The Isley Brothers, Keb Mo, Nicky Jam and Tank and The Bangas - Saturday, New Orleans Fair Grounds Tickets for Sat May 01 2021 New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival: Weekend 2: Dead and Company, Lizzo, The Isley Brothers, Keb Mo, Nicky Jam and Tank and The Bangas - Saturday, New Orleans Fair Grounds tickets for 05/01 11:00 AM at New Orleans Fair Grounds, New Orleans, LA
- Sat May 01 2021
- Buy Virgin Fest: Lizzo, ASAP Rocky, Anderson .Paak and The Free Nationals, Major Lazer & Ellie Goulding - 2 Day Pass, Banc of California Stadium Tickets for Fri Jun 06 2070 Virgin Fest: Lizzo, ASAP Rocky, Anderson .Paak and The Free Nationals, Major Lazer & Ellie Goulding - 2 Day Pass, Banc of California Stadium tickets for 06/06 03:30 AM at Banc of California Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Jun 06 2070
Every once in a while there comes along a very talented artist who makes it his/her personal aim to uplift the community he/she lives in with the help of music. This is exactly what singer, actress, songwriter, rapper and flautist Lizzo is doing and she is doing it in some style.
One of the most highly-rated performers in the industry today, Lizzo is known for breaking boundaries and doing away with trends and labels that seem to define almost everything around us. Her bold and unabashed approach to music has really endeared her to the public who are eagerly getting their hands on Lizzo tickets and will surely be anticipating swashbuckling performances from the Houston native.
From the time she was a kid in primary school, Lizzo had one thing on her mind and that was music. She first came onto the scene around the turn of the decade with the release of a few collaborative albums and was a founding member of different hip-hop bands on the indie scene such as Grrrl Prty, The Chalice, Ellypseas, The Clerb and Absynthe.
After a few years of working in collaboration with other acts, Lizzo released her debut solo album Lizzobangers in 2013 which was quite well received by both critics and the public. She followed it up in 2015 with album number two called Big Grrrl Small World. It further cemented her status as a talented artist who was capable of big things.
Following the release of her second album, Lizzo was taken under his wing by popular music producer Ricky Reed. He helped improve her vocals which paved the way for a deal with Atlantic Records. A little while later, Lizzo released the EP Coconut Oil, her first record released under a major label.
In the early part of 2019, her third album Cuz I Love You was released to great acclaim. An ardent advocate of self-love and body positivity, Lizzo makes diversity a major theme of her music and encourages everyone to celebrate individuality while also touching on issues like body shaming.
The path to success and stardom has not been an easy one. But then again, nothing good in life ever comes easy. Lizzo has had to deal with the death of her father, homelessness, bands breaking up and constant self-doubt. But she continued to endure and kept going through it all to evolve into something that she considers to be a product of her own self-love.
Today she gets regularly featured on the covers of major magazines and has already had her face splashed over the shiny covers of Allure, Playboy, The Cut and Clash. The current tour will be a depiction of everything fans have come to love about the charismatic performer. Catch her in action by getting Lizzo Tour tickets.
How to Buy Lizzo Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Lizzo tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Lizzo concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Lizzo seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Lizzo tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Lizzo tickets order will be processed.
Lizzo Ticket Prices
The average price for Lizzo Tickets start from $234. The minimum get in price is $102 for Lizzo Tickets at the New Orleans Fair Grounds, New Orleans. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|New Orleans Jazz And Heritage Festival: Weekend 2: Dead and Company, Lizzo, The Isley Brothers, Keb Mo, Nicky Jam and Tank and The Bangas - Saturday||New Orleans||1-May-21||$521||$102|
|Virgin Fest: Lizzo, ASAP Rocky, Anderson .Paak and The Free Nationals, Major Lazer & Ellie Goulding - 2 Day Pass||Los Angeles||6-Jun-70||$234||$234|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.