Little River Band Tickets
Little River Band is an Australian folk rock and pop rock band that has garnered immense critical acclaim over the years. The original Australian lineup was inducted in the prestigious Australian Recording Industry Association Hall of Fame in 2004. The band is considered to be among the most significant rock bands in Australia. Little River Band with its new lineup is ready to rock the city so get Little River Band tickets now. Some of the hit singles by this band are “It’s a Long Way There,” “Down on the Border,” “You’re Driving Me Out of My Mind” and “Home on Monday.”
Little River Band Venues
- Little River Band Cerritos Center
- Little River Band Effingham Performance Center (formerly the Rosebud Theatre)
- Little River Band Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Little River Band Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair
- Little River Band IP Casino Resort And Spa
- Little River Band Medina Entertainment Center
- Little River Band Penns Peak
- Little River Band Rams Head On Stage
Little River Band Cities
Latest Little River Band Events
- Rock The Yacht: Little River Band, Ambrosia & Player, Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair tickets for 09/16 07:00 PM Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair
- Wed Sep 16 2015
- Rock The Yacht: Little River Band, Ambrosia & Stephen Bishop, IP Casino Resort And Spa tickets for 09/18 08:00 PM IP Casino Resort And Spa
- Fri Sep 18 2015
- Little River Band, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Thu Nov 05 2015
- Little River Band, Medina Entertainment Center tickets for 11/13 08:30 PM Medina Entertainment Center
- Fri Nov 13 2015
- Little River Band & Fran Cosmo, Penns Peak tickets for 12/12 08:00 PM Penns Peak
- Sat Dec 12 2015
- Little River Band, Cerritos Center tickets for 02/27 08:00 PM Cerritos Center
- Sat Feb 27 2016
- Little River Band, Effingham Performance Center (formerly the Rosebud Theatre) tickets for 05/20 07:30 PM Effingham Performance Center (formerly the Rosebud Theatre)
- Fri May 20 2016
Little River Band is the band that received worldwide acclaim for the song “Reminiscing.” According to BMI, the track is ranked among the most frequently played songs in American Radio history. Some of the albums recorded by this band are First Under the Wire, No Reins, Get Lucky, Where We Started From, A Little River Band Christmas, Playing to Win and Get Lucky. The next concert of the rockers is in your city; so make sure that you attend it by getting Little River Band tickets.
Little River Band was formed in Melbourne, in 1975. The initial lineup included drummer Derek Pellicci, lead singer Glenn Shorrock, bassist Roger McLachlan and guitarists Beeb Birtles and Graeham Gobble. Over the years, the band has undergone a number of lineup changes and now it mostly comprises American artists. The current members are Chris Motion on keyboards, Rick Hering and Greg Hind on guitars, Wayne Nelson on lead vocal/bass and Ryan Ricks on drums. Little River Band was the brainchild of singer Glen Shorrock. the former lead singer of the popular Australian pop band, The Twilights. He was joined by other musicians namely Brian Cadd, Beeb Birtles and Derek Pellici.
The first studio album by Little River Band was self-titled. It was released in 1975 by EMI, Capitol Records. It was an instant hit and reached number 12 and number 80 on Australian and US Billboard charts respectively. This was followed by another hit album titled After Hours. Third studio album by Little River Band was Diamantina Cocktail. Released in 1977, this album was the first one to land at number 2 on the Australian charts and it was certified gold in the US. The two highest selling albums by the band are Sleeper Catcher and First Under the Wire. Both these albums hit the charts in Australia and the US. They consist of the hit songs “Lonesome Looser,” “Cool Change,” “So Many Paths,” “Shut Down Turn Off,” “Lady” and last but not the least the most famous song by the band, “Reminiscing.”
Time Exposure is the fifth studio album by Little River Band. The record landed at number 9 and number 21 on the Australian and US Charts respectively. This was the last album to earn a gold certification. Diamantina Cocktail and First Under the Wire are the only albums that landed at number 2 on the Australian charts. Some other albums by the band are Playing to Win, No Reins, Where We Started From, Test of Time, We Call it Christmas, A Little River Band Christmas, I Dream Alone and Monsoon. A few singles that managed to reach the top 10 on the US Billboard are “Cool Change,” “The Nights Owl,” “The Other Guy,” “Reminiscing,” “Lonesome Loser,” “Take It Easy on Me” and “Lady.”
Founding member Graeham Goble wrote a number of songs for Little River Band. He wrote super-hit singles such as “Reminiscing” and “Lady.” The legendary musician/singer John Lennon of The Beatles called “Reminiscing” one of his favorite songs. Goble is the only Australian lyricist who has won a BMI Four Million Air Award. Founding member and lead singer of Little River Band Glenn Shorrock was the first member to be inducted in the Australian Recording Industry Association Hall of Fame in 1991.
Little River Band’s latest album is Cuts like a Diamond, released in 2013. The band is all set to perform live in a number of American states that include Nevada, Pennsylvania and Maryland. It is not very often that you catch this band live in your city. Purchase Little River Band tickets at once and get ready to welcome this band.