Little Big Town Tickets
In an ongoing stellar career of fifteen years, Little Big Town recently added a prestigious feather in their cap in the form of a Grammy Award. Talented quartet, that have made a name for themselves in the country music genre, are famous for creating compositions that are called contemporary classic by the critics. Currently flying high after bagging their first Grammy win, the band is setting the arenas ablaze with their live acts. With Little Big Town tickets enjoy their music live as they continue to rock stages nationwide.
Little Big Town Venues
- Little Big Town 5th Street Beach Stage
- Little Big Town Booth Amphitheatre At Regency Park
- Little Big Town Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Little Big Town Fraze Pavilion
- Little Big Town House Of Blues - Atlantic City
- Little Big Town Kennedy Center Opera House
- Little Big Town Niagara Falls - Casino Avalon Ballroom At Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort
- Little Big Town Pacific Amphitheatre
- Little Big Town South Shore Music Circus
Little Big Town Cities
Latest Little Big Town Events
- Little Big Town, Niagara Falls - Casino Avalon Ballroom At Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort tickets for 05/22 08:30 PM at Niagara Falls Casino Avalon Ballroom At Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort, Niagara Falls, ON
- Thu May 22 2014
- Little Big Town, House Of Blues - Atlantic City tickets for 05/24 09:00 PM at House Of Blues Atlantic City, Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat May 24 2014
- Little Big Town, 5th Street Beach Stage tickets for 06/01 04:00 PM at 5th Street Beach Stage, Virginia Beach, VA
- Sun Jun 01 2014
- Little Big Town, Booth Amphitheatre At Regency Park tickets for 06/27 07:00 PM at Booth Amphitheatre At Regency Park, Cary, NC
- Fri Jun 27 2014
- Little Big Town, Fraze Pavilion tickets for 07/19 07:30 PM at Fraze Pavilion, Kettering, OH
- Sat Jul 19 2014
- Little Big Town, Pacific Amphitheatre tickets for 07/31 07:45 PM at Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa, CA
- Thu Jul 31 2014
- Little Big Town, Cape Cod Melody Tent tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis, MA
- Thu Aug 14 2014
Little Big Town entered the music industry in 1998 and since then have continued to produce music with the same lineup. Four-way harmonies of the band include vocals by Karen Fairchild, Phillip Sweet, Kimberly Schlapman and Jimi Westbrook. Even today the four-piece carries on their tradition of experimenting with different styles that has helped in their growth and evolution. Because of this, Little Big Town have been able to go beyond country conventions and made a huge leap in the genre. According to the members, they want the world to listen to their music rather than only country music fans and hence, have opted to diversify and come up with compositions that appeal to the masses.
Early in their career, Little Big Town signed with Monument Records and released self-titled debut record in 2002. Their second album hit the shelves in 2005. Called "The Road to Here", it became their first Platinum hit and also earned them a Grammy nomination. It reached number one spot on the Billboard Independent Albums and included popular singles like "Bring It On Home", "Good As Gone", "A Little More You" and "Boondocks". The album has been lauded by the critics for not only the exceptional vocal skills that each member brings forth but also the brilliant lyrics. Words and rhythms are beautifully blended to create a smooth and a seamless package.
After a gap of two years, the quartet came up with their third album "A Place to Land". Released with Capitol Records, it found place on the Billboard charts and featured the hit track Im With the Band. The beautifully paced song included the perfect blend of instruments - cracking drums, electric guitars, banjos, Dobro and even mandolin. According to the critics and the fans, the album had everything going in its favor. It had the ingenuity, songcraft as well as diversity. At the time of its release, Schlapman revealed that the record was close to their hearts as it focused on the personal relationships of the members and the rapport they shared with each other. With poignant lyrics, it has touched the listeners heart and soul. Another popular number from this album is "Thats Where Ill Be". It has been appreciated for the incredible vocals provided by the members, accompanied by acoustic guitars.
Little Big Town added another album to its discography in 2010. Titled "The Reason Why", it peaked at number one on the Billboard Country charts. Ever since the band came up with their debut record, people have compared their music to that of Fleetwood Mac, a British-American rock ensemble. On numerous occasions they have been accused to be heavily influenced by the band and some critics have even said that Little Big Town impersonates Fleetwood Mac. In this fourth album the band has made a conscious effort to put those accusations to rest. They have come up with a style thats completely theirs and showcases the members intricate vocal harmonies. A track from the album "Little White Church" became very popular because of Karen Fairchilds astounding vocals and her inclusion of blues riffs in choruses and verses.
Little Big Towns latest album Tornado came out in 2012, topped the Billboard Country charts and earned them numerous nominations. The song "Pontoon" won them a Grammy Award in the category of "Best Country Performance". Still enjoying the success of this album, the band has embarked on a tour where they will be seen performing solo as well as sharing the stage with other artists. A joint concert will feature the quartet along with David Nail, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban and Dustin Lynch. To be a part of these concerts, grab Little Big Town tickets and let these talented performers show you a great time.
Q:Do you offer cheap Little Big Town Tickets?
A:Yes, you can buy cheap Little Big Town Tickets from us. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.