Little Big Town Milwaukee Tickets
All country music fans – mark June 18 on your calendars for one of the biggest concerts of the year. Kenny Chesney has announced a grand performance at the Miller Park, also inviting Miranda Lambert, Old Dominion and Little Big Town to Spread The Love with him. Chesney will be returning to Milwaukee after a long time and the announcement has excited his huge fan base. The inclusion of Little Big Town in the list of performers has made the concert a hot event, increasing the sales of Little Big Town Milwaukee tickets. The band has been in the news quite a lot lately due to the controversial yet incredible single “Girl Crush” and now for their Grammy nomination. Don’t miss the quartet live when they set the arena ablaze in your town.
Little Big Town Facts That Even The Biggest Fan Might Not Know
If you love country music then you most likely love Little Big Town as well. Kimberly Roads Schlapman, Karen Fairchild, Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet have been composing incredible music for years now, taking home several awards including a Grammy. Their fan base is huge and while they might know a lot about the “Vocal Group of the Year”, there are still some unknown facts.
- Kimberly Schlapman is an excellent cook! A woman of many talents, she even appeared on the show “The Chew” and impressed everyone with her cooking skills. GAC network airs her cooking show and she shares easy and delicious recipes with the fans.
- Initially Little Big Town was a two-member band. Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman formed it in 1987 and it was ten years later that Westbrook joined. In 1999, Sweet completed the quartet.
- Jimi Westbrook and Karen Fairchild developed feelings for each other but couldn’t act upon them as they were both married. Once their respective marriages ended, they started dating and got married in 2006. They welcomed their first child in 2010.
- Grand Ole Opry honored the band with an induction in 2014. A huge achievement for Little Big Town, they cherish it even more due to the presence of Vince Gill at the event.
- Their track “Girl Crush” stirred a lot of controversy but it eventually got appreciated for conveying emotions in a relatable way. You can enjoy the Grammy nominated track with your Little Big Town Milwaukee tickets.