Lindsey Stirling Tickets
Lindsey Stirling is a famous American electronic musician from Santa Ana, California who has been active in the electronic music industry since 2007. She is known for electronic music that has heavy violin influence, and often wanders over into the sub-genre of dubstep. She is a violinist, a music composer and a performance artist, as well as a dancer. Her shows are often choreographed with her playing the violin and the same can be seen in several of her music videos. For those who are fond of electronic music, this is a chance to grab hold of Lindsey Stirling tickets and listen to the successful fusion of popular musical genres.
Lindsey Stirling Venues
- Lindsey Stirling Comerica Theatre
- Lindsey Stirling Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- Lindsey Stirling Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley
- Lindsey Stirling Keller Auditorium
- Lindsey Stirling San Diego Civic Theatre
- Lindsey Stirling Santa Barbara Bowl
- Lindsey Stirling Tucson Music Hall
- Lindsey Stirling Vina Robles Amphitheater
Lindsey Stirling Cities
Latest Lindsey Stirling Events
- Lindsey Stirling & Robert DeLong, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 08/06 07:00 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater, Paso Robles, CA
- Thu Aug 06 2015
- Lindsey Stirling & Robert DeLong, Greek Theatre - U.C. Berkeley tickets for 08/08 08:00 PM at Greek Theatre U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Sat Aug 08 2015
- Lindsey Stirling & Lights, San Diego Civic Theatre tickets for 08/10 07:30 PM at San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA
- Mon Aug 10 2015
- Lindsey Stirling & Lights, Tucson Music Hall tickets for 08/12 07:30 PM at Tucson Music Hall, Tucson, AZ
- Wed Aug 12 2015
- Lindsey Stirling & Lights, Comerica Theatre tickets for 08/13 07:30 PM at Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- Thu Aug 13 2015
- Lindsey Stirling & Lights, Santa Barbara Bowl tickets for 08/15 07:00 PM at Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
- Sat Aug 15 2015
- Lindsey Stirling, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 08/17 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Aug 17 2015
Lindsey Stirling rose to fame when she competed on America’s Got Talent during its fifth season, where she was dubbed the Hip Hop Violinist. She was a quarter-finalist on the show and then released an EP, singles and a self-titled album soon after. Known for music that often ranges from pop/hip hop to electronic dance music, she has also covered a number of famous songs as well and also recorded music for soundtracks of movies such as Mission Impossible. Fond of music from a young age, she studied therapeutic recreation at the Brigham Young University and then moved to New York City for some time.
Lindsey Stirling found classical music since the age of five and then began studying how to play the violin. While in high school, she joined a rock band and went on to record a song that won her the America’s Junior Miss Finals’ Spirit Award as well as the Junior Miss title in Arizona. She then joined Charley Jenkins Band for a year and auditioned for the 2010 America’s Got Talent. One of the most popular contestants on the show, she was dubbed as the hip hop violinist, who reached the quarter finalist stage and she then went on to record a music video with Devin Graham, a cinematographer. It became one of the most popular videos on YouTube.
By 2013, her YouTube music videos have been viewed more than three hundred million times and has nearly three million subscribers as a result. An online sensation, she is known for sensational performances at festivals like VidCon 2012. She has also collaborated with a long list of musicians and vocalists, including Shaun Barrowes, The Decemberists, Frank Sacramone and Jake Bruene, Tay Zonday, Peter Hollens, Alisha Popat, John Alfred, Amiee Proal, Kurt Schneider, The Piano Guys, Sam Tsui, Debi Johanson, Pentatonix and Tyler Ward.
She has also recorded music with the likes of the Salt Lake Pops orchestra. Her first album, a self-titled release, came out in 2012 and was followed by a tour of the US and Canada in order to promote the album. The tour ended in 2013, visiting a total of fifty five American and Canadian cities. In early 2013, she kicked off a European tour starting in Russia and ending in Sweden. In total, twenty six European cities played host to her choreographed shows that featured dubstep hip hop and electronic dance music, complete with entertaining performances.
Her song, Crystallize, was ranked as the eighth Top Viewed Video of 2012 on YouTube, with more than forty two million views. In 2013, her album was certified gold in Germany, followed by a performance with Nathan Pacheco to an audience twenty one thousand large Pioneer Day concert. She is set to play concerts in Japan, South Korea and Australia. This will be first time she will be visiting these countries.
Her first album, a self-titled release, was certified gold by the BVMI in Germany, IFPI AUT and IFPI SW. It was on the Billboard 200 and US Independent Albums chart, ranking first on the Top Dance Electronic Albums chart, Billboard Classical chart and Austria Top 40. It ranked fourth on the German Media Control Charts and fifth on the Swiss Music Charts. Her first release was an EP that came out in 2010 and was composed of three singles. She has also released fourteen singles as well as collaborated with other artists and recorded twenty five songs.
All in all, she is a musician who should not be missed. To catch this artist live, you need to get Lindsey Stirling tickets immediately.