Leftover Salmon Tickets
Leftover Salmon is an American band from Boulder, Colorado that has been active since 1989. Known for a unique style of music the band dubs as Polyethnic Cajun Slamgras, its music is a mix of bluegrass, country, rock and traditional Cajun music. As one of the most musically exquisite bands in the US today, it deserves to be seen live via Leftover Salmon tickets by fans of country, rock, bluegrass and good music.
Leftover Salmon Venues
- Leftover Salmon American Theatre - Hampton
- Leftover Salmon Boulder Theater
- Leftover Salmon Brighton Music Hall - MA
- Leftover Salmon Brooklyn Bowl - NY
- Leftover Salmon Jannus Live
- Leftover Salmon Plaza Theatre - FL
- Leftover Salmon Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Leftover Salmon Roseland Theater
- Leftover Salmon The Ardmore Music Hall
- Leftover Salmon Vinyl Music Hall
Leftover Salmon Cities
Latest Leftover Salmon Events
- Leftover Salmon, The Ardmore Music Hall tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM The Ardmore Music Hall
- Thu Sep 17 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall tickets for 11/05 07:30 PM Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Thu Nov 05 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Plaza Theatre FL tickets for 11/08 08:00 PM Plaza Theatre FL
- Sun Nov 08 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Boulder Theater tickets for 11/27 08:30 PM Boulder Theater
- Fri Nov 27 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Boulder Theater tickets for 11/28 08:30 PM Boulder Theater
- Sat Nov 28 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Brighton Music Hall MA tickets for 12/04 08:00 PM Brighton Music Hall MA
- Fri Dec 04 2015
- Leftover Salmon, Roseland Theater tickets for 12/31 08:00 PM Roseland Theater
- Thu Dec 31 2015
- Leftover Salmon, American Theatre Hampton tickets for 05/07 08:00 PM American Theatre Hampton
- Sat May 07 2016
Leftover Salmon has performed all over the US and played with bands such as Great American Taxi, Punch Brothers, Drew Emmitt Band, The Everyone Orchestra, The Emmitt & Nershi Band and Strings For Industry. The band’s members today are vocalist and guitarist Vince Herman, vocalist, mandolin and fiddle player Drew Emmitt, bassist Greg Garrison, drummer Jose Martinez and banjo player Andy Thorn. Each is an accomplished and highly talented musician.
Leftover Salmon , as fits it music, was founded accidentally in 1989 when empty positions in Vince Herman’s band Salmon heads were filled by members of Left Hand String Band. Members from the two fit so well that a new name was chosen by using the first name of both bands. The result, one of the most musically experimental bands in the US. In 1993, the band released an album labeled Bridges to Bert, followed by a live album in 1995, titled Ask the Fish. They went on to perform at festivals such as H.O.R.D.E.
Soon after, Leftover Salmon was signed onto Hollywood Records, through which their second album and first major label record, Euphoria, was released. This was a much critically and commercially acclaimed album, dubbed a marvel to listen by many. In 2002, banjo player Mark Vann passed award from cancer and Noam Pikelny took his place on the band. Following this, the band went on hiatus in 2005. In 2006, an award winning documentary on the band, Years in Your Ears, was released.
In 2007, Leftover Salmon reunited, performing first at the High Sierra Music Festival in California. Following this, the band performed at the All Good Festival, the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. In celebration of their twentieth anniversary, they performed at Crested Butte in Colorado where they had performed their very first performance. in 2012, they released a new album, titled Aquatic Hitchhike, much to the delight of fans, who immediately grabbed hold of Leftover Salmon tickets to see them perform tracks from it live in concert.