Lee Greenwood Tickets
Lee Greenwood has been captivating the audience for the past many decades through his mesmerizing voice, catchy tunes and unparalleled songwriting. He is an American country music artist who has been showered with praise and love by the American public since his arrival in the music scene. He has around 20 major label albums to his credit. He has produced thirty five singles that have found place on the Billboard Country Music Charts. His song “God Bless the USA” was named the best patriotic song ever. The song enjoys a prominent place in the cultural landscape of America. This song alone would have gained a special place for Lee Greenwood in the history of American music if he had not created any other song. But Lee is always busy creating one hit after another. He has a great passion for music and loves to create masterpieces of music.
Lee Greenwood Tickets
- Tue May 22 2018Buy Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood, Grand Ole Opry House Tickets for Tue May 22 2018 Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood, Grand Ole Opry House tickets for 05/22 07:00 PM Grand Ole Opry House
- Tue May 22 2018
- Tue May 22 2018Buy Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood, Grand Ole Opry House Tickets for Tue May 22 2018 Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood, Grand Ole Opry House tickets for 05/22 09:30 PM Grand Ole Opry House
- Tue May 22 2018
- Fri Jun 22 2018Buy Lee Greenwood, The Vine at Del Lago Resort Tickets for Fri Jun 22 2018 Lee Greenwood, The Vine at Del Lago Resort tickets for 06/22 08:00 PM The Vine at Del Lago Resort
- Fri Jun 22 2018
- Sat Jun 30 2018Buy Lee Greenwood, Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel Tickets for Sat Jun 30 2018 Lee Greenwood, Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel tickets for 06/30 08:00 PM Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel
- Sat Jun 30 2018
- Fri Jul 06 2018Buy Lee Greenwood, Bankhead Theater Tickets for Fri Jul 06 2018 Lee Greenwood, Bankhead Theater tickets for 07/06 08:00 PM Bankhead Theater
- Fri Jul 06 2018
- Fri Jul 13 2018Buy Lee Greenwood, Apache Casino Hotel Tickets for Fri Jul 13 2018 Lee Greenwood, Apache Casino Hotel tickets for 07/13 07:30 PM Apache Casino Hotel
- Fri Jul 13 2018
- Fri Aug 10 2018Buy Lee Greenwood, Warren County Fairgrounds Tickets for Fri Aug 10 2018 Lee Greenwood, Warren County Fairgrounds tickets for 08/10 07:30 PM Warren County Fairgrounds
- Fri Aug 10 2018
- Tue Sep 18 2018Buy Sawyer Brown & Lee Greenwood, Ashland County Fairgrounds Tickets for Tue Sep 18 2018 Sawyer Brown & Lee Greenwood, Ashland County Fairgrounds tickets for 09/18 07:00 PM Ashland County Fairgrounds
- Tue Sep 18 2018
Lee Greenwood was born in South Gate, California. He spent his childhood days at his grandparent’s poultry farm in Sacramento after his parents separated. Greenwood was passionate about music even as a child. He started playing piano and saxophone when he was only seven. When he was nine he became a part of the dance ensemble. He made his first television appearance when he was still young after joining Chester Smith Band. He also worked with the singer Del Reeves but only for a short time. After gaining some experience he formed his own band named Apollo which was later renamed as the Lee Greenwood Affair. The band mostly played at the casinos in LA and entertained the people with their astounding pop music.
Larry McFadden, the bassist and bandleader of ‘Mel Tillis’ discovered Lee in 1979. Later on, he was signed by Nashville division of the MCA and McFadden became his manager. Lee Greenwood was appointed as the head of "National Council on the Arts" by President George Bush in November, 2008 for six year term.
Lee Greenwood’s debut single "It turns me inside out" found its way to the top 20 on the country charts. His song "Ring on her finger time on her hand" placed him in the top 10 on the country music charts. His best song to date is "God bless the USA" which became a huge hit in the Operation Desert Storm days in 1991. It surfaces on the music scene every time America needs to raise its spirit of patriotism, be it 9/11 or other such times. His other popular songs are; "Mornin’ Ride", "Dixie Road", "Somebody’s Gonna Love you", "Hearts aren’t made to break (They are made to love)", Going, going, gone", "I don’t mind the thorns (If you are the rose)", "Don’t underestimate my love for you" and "I.O.U" besides many others. He has won many accolades throughout his career. Country Music Association awarded him as the "best male vocalist of the year" twice. His track "God Bless the USA" has won the "best song of the year" award in 1985 by CMA.
Lee Greenwood has never been on rest and believes in setting higher goals to achieve after every success. His tours are full of energy and his live performance charms the audience. He has a way to get the audience connected through his distinctive voice and catchy music. As a songwriter, he writes meaningful and quality songs. His lyrics are worth listening and they become classy by his unique voice and superb music combinations. Currently, he is working on a new country album which will be far more than a comeback album. According to him, he wishes to reach the standards of Keith Urban, Brookes and Dunn, Tooby Keith and Martina McBride. He enjoys being competitive and has a passion for creating masterpieces.
Lee Greenwood is touring America this summer and playing all his popular songs live. Secure your Lee Greenwood Tickets now to see your favorite singer perform right in front of you and to enjoy a memorable evening out.
Lee Greenwood Venues
Lee Greenwood Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Lee Greenwood's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Nashville at the Grand Ole Opry House on 22-May-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Ashland at the Ashland County Fairgrounds on 18-Sep-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood||Grand Ole Opry House||Nashville, TN||Tue May 22 201805/22 07:00 PM|
|Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood||Grand Ole Opry House||Nashville, TN||Tue May 22 201805/22 09:30 PM|
|Lee Greenwood||The Vine at Del Lago Resort||Waterloo, NY||Fri Jun 22 201806/22 08:00 PM|
|Lee Greenwood||Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel||Morton, MN||Sat Jun 30 201806/30 08:00 PM|
|Lee Greenwood||Bankhead Theater||Livermore, CA||Fri Jul 06 201807/06 08:00 PM|
|Lee Greenwood||Apache Casino Hotel||Lawton, OK||Fri Jul 13 201807/13 07:30 PM|
|Lee Greenwood||Warren County Fairgrounds||Front Royal, VA||Fri Aug 10 201808/10 07:30 PM|
|Sawyer Brown & Lee Greenwood||Ashland County Fairgrounds||Ashland, OH||Tue Sep 18 201809/18 07:00 PM|
Lee Greenwood Tickets Prices
The average price for Lee Greenwood Tickets start from $78. The minimum get in price is $28 for Lee Greenwood Tickets at the Warren County Fairgrounds, Front Royal. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Grand Ole Opry: Darius Rucker, Craig Morgan, Trace Adkins, Chris Janson, Kellie Pickler & Lee Greenwood||Nashville||22-May-18||$98||$60|
|Lee Greenwood||Front Royal||10-Aug-18||$198||$28|
|Sawyer Brown & Lee Greenwood||Ashland||18-Sep-18||$182||$34|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.