One of the ‘most influential rock and roll bands of all times’, Kiss with its phenomenal hard rock music became the favorite band of the American teenagers in the early seventies. For over a period of three decades, the band has successfully built up on its staggering list of milestones. It stands among America’s top gold record champions, selling approximately 100 million albums worldwide. Not only this, Kiss’s credentials include winning a People’s Choice Award and several Grammy Award nominations.
- Kiss Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Kiss Allentown Fairgrounds
- Kiss AMSOIL Arena
- Kiss Big Sandy Superstore Arena
- Kiss Blue Cross Arena
- Kiss BMO Harris Bank Center
- Kiss BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Kiss Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
- Kiss Broadmoor World Arena
- Kiss Bryce Jordan Center
- Kiss Cheyenne Frontier Days
- Kiss Covelli Centre
- Kiss Cross Insurance Arena
- Kiss DCU Center
- Kiss Dow Arena At Dow Event Center
- Kiss EJ Nutter Center
- Kiss Erie Insurance Arena
- Kiss Fort Calgary
- Kiss Huntington Center
- Kiss I Wireless Center
- Kiss Illinois State Fairgrounds - Grandstand
- Kiss INTRUST Bank Arena
- Kiss Iowa State Fair
- Kiss JQH Arena
- Kiss La Crosse Center
- Kiss Matthew Knight Arena
- Kiss North Dakota State Fairgrounds
- Kiss Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Kiss Resch Center
- Kiss Rexall Place
- Kiss Richmond Coliseum
- Kiss Schleyerhalle
- Kiss Silverstein Eye Centers Arena
- Kiss Spokane Arena
- Kiss Taco Bell Arena
- Kiss Toyota Center - Kennewick
- Kiss Tyson Events Center - Gateway Arena
- Kiss Van Andel Arena
- Kiss Verizon Wireless Center
- Kiss Webster Bank Arena At Harbor Yard
- Kiss Westfalenhalle 3
- Kiss Allentown PA
- Kiss Boise ID
- Kiss Bozeman MT
- Kiss Bridgeport CT
- Kiss Calgary AB
- Kiss Cheyenne WY
- Kiss Colorado Springs CO
- Kiss Dayton OH
- Kiss Des Moines IA
- Kiss Dortmund NW
- Kiss Duluth MN
- Kiss Edmonton AB
- Kiss Erie PA
- Kiss Eugene OR
- Kiss Fort Wayne IN
- Kiss Grand Rapids MI
- Kiss Green Bay WI
- Kiss Huntington WV
- Kiss Independence MO
- Kiss Kennewick WA
- Kiss La Crosse WI
- Kiss Lincoln NE
- Kiss Mankato MN
- Kiss Milwaukee WI
- Kiss Minot ND
- Kiss Moline IL
- Kiss Portland ME
- Kiss Richmond VA
- Kiss Rochester NY
- Kiss Rockford IL
- Kiss Saginaw MI
- Kiss Sioux City IA
- Kiss Spokane WA
- Kiss Springfield IL
- Kiss Springfield MO
- Kiss Stuttgart BW
- Kiss Toledo OH
- Kiss University Park PA
- Kiss Wichita KS
- Kiss Worcester MA
- Kiss Youngstown OH
Latest Kiss Events
- KISS, Matthew Knight Arena tickets for 07/09 07:00 PM at Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
- Sat Jul 09 2016
- KISS, Toyota Center - Kennewick tickets for 07/10 07:30 PM at Toyota Center Kennewick, Kennewick, WA
- Sun Jul 10 2016
- Stampede Round Up: KISS, The Cult & Moist, Fort Calgary tickets for 07/13 04:00 PM at Fort Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Wed Jul 13 2016
- KISS, Brick Breeden Fieldhouse tickets for 07/16 08:00 PM at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, Bozeman, MT
- Sat Jul 16 2016
- KISS, Broadmoor World Arena tickets for 07/18 07:30 PM at Broadmoor World Arena, Colorado Springs, CO
- Mon Jul 18 2016
- KISS, Silverstein Eye Centers Arena tickets for 07/20 07:30 PM at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena, Independence, MO
- Wed Jul 20 2016
- KISS, Pinnacle Bank Arena tickets for 07/22 08:00 PM at Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln, NE
- Fri Jul 22 2016
- KISS, INTRUST Bank Arena tickets for 07/25 07:30 PM at INTRUST Bank Arena, Wichita, KS
- Mon Jul 25 2016
- KISS, Tyson Events Center - Gateway Arena tickets for 07/27 07:30 PM at Tyson Events Center Gateway Arena, Sioux City, IA
- Wed Jul 27 2016
- Cheyenne Frontier Nights: KISS & Aaron Watson, Cheyenne Frontier Days tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM at Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne, WY
- Fri Jul 29 2016
- KISS, North Dakota State Fairgrounds tickets for 07/30 08:00 PM at North Dakota State Fairgrounds, Minot, ND
- Sat Jul 30 2016
- KISS, Verizon Wireless Center tickets for 08/01 07:30 PM at Verizon Wireless Center, Mankato, MN
- Mon Aug 01 2016
- KISS, Mark Of The Quad Cities tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM at Mark Of The Quad Cities, Moline, IL
- Fri Aug 05 2016
- KISS, BMO Harris Bradley Center tickets for 08/08 07:30 PM at BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Mon Aug 08 2016
- KISS, Allen County War Memorial Coliseum tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, IN
- Fri Aug 12 2016
- KISS, Van Andel Arena tickets for 08/13 08:00 PM at Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
- Sat Aug 13 2016
- KISS, Dow Arena At Dow Event Center tickets for 08/15 07:30 PM at Dow Arena At Dow Event Center, Saginaw, MI
- Mon Aug 15 2016
- KISS, Illinois State Fairgrounds - Grandstand tickets for 08/17 07:30 PM at Illinois State Fairgrounds Grandstand, Springfield, IL
- Wed Aug 17 2016
- KISS, BMO Harris Bank Center tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM at BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford, IL
- Sat Aug 20 2016
- KISS, Erie Insurance Arena tickets for 08/27 07:30 PM at Erie Insurance Arena, Erie, PA
- Sat Aug 27 2016
- KISS, Bryce Jordan Center tickets for 08/30 07:30 PM at Bryce Jordan Center, University Park, PA
- Tue Aug 30 2016
- KISS, Allentown Fairgrounds tickets for 09/01 07:00 PM at Allentown Fairgrounds, Allentown, PA
- Thu Sep 01 2016
- KISS, Cross Insurance Arena tickets for 09/04 07:30 PM at Cross Insurance Arena, Portland, ME
- Sun Sep 04 2016
- KISS, Webster Bank Arena At Harbor Yard tickets for 09/07 07:30 PM at Webster Bank Arena At Harbor Yard, Bridgeport, CT
- Wed Sep 07 2016
- KISS, Richmond Coliseum tickets for 09/09 08:00 PM at Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, VA
- Fri Sep 09 2016
Kiss appeared on the music forefront with an unusual appearance characterized with flamboyant costumes and flashy makeup. The attention wasn’t just solely credited to its amazing outlook but it was also the music, which, being an intoxicating mix of anthemic hard rock was powered by loud guitars and hot drum beats.
Kiss’s formation was truly the effort of the former members of the hard rock band Wicked Lester. Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons took up their roles as guitarist and lead vocalist and brought in Peter Criss as a drummer to give the duo the shape of a band. Kiss conducted its first concert in 1973, which after a phenomenal audience response ended up in signing a deal with Casablanca Records. The band released its self-titled debut album the following year as part of the deal and received an amazing audience response. The critics reviewed the album positively as well opening doors of success for the band in the future.
Kiss started releasing albums leaving a small gap in between the launches. The moment it saw the soundtracks making their journey on the Top Music Charts, it paced up the efforts in coming up with an even better album. Its second album ‘Hotter Than Hell’ and third ‘Dressed To Kill’ were released one after the other within a short span of time. The sales figure for the albums accounted to just 75000, which wasn’t up to the mark as anticipated by the band. Kiss didn’t lose hope and invested their energy on what they knew they were best at, Live Performances!
The band came up with its first live album ‘Alive’, which happened to be an instant hit. Achieving Gold status, the release brought the breakthrough for Kiss, it was actually looking for. Not only did it bring the band into the limelight but also saved Casablanca Records from getting bankrupt.
Kiss witnessed outstanding success from the mid seventies till the end of the era featuring the release of highly successful studio albums including ‘Rock and Roll Over’ and ‘Love Gun’. A number of hit soundtracks topped the charts and confirmed its position as an amazing glam metal band in the music industry. Changing track of work, the band members experimented by pursuing with their solo careers in the late seventies. The releases weren’t disappointing at all but the magic of the members performing together was certainly missing. The band’s fans didn’t have to suffer its absence from stage for long and it reunited in the early eighties. It was a completely new outlook. The famous fire breathing, blood spitting and ice bombs in its live performances were all missing. Despite of this, it didn’t lose on its audience at all. It was welcomed by 39,867 fans in its first concert after the reunion, making phenomenal revenue of $43.6 million.
The Kiss legacy still continues after several generations surpassing the race, creed and age. The loyalty of its fans has still kept the band’s standing as the ‘Hottest Band in the World’ alive. Its concerts are anxiously awaited and welcomed with the same warmth as before.
Kiss recently started working on its new album and planned a mega tour on its completion. The launch has already been done and as per the plan, the concert is just around the corner. This time, it is going to appear with a different outlook without wearing any makeup! So all hard rock music lovers out there rush off and get your Kiss Tickets as soon as possible!
Q:I lost my kiss tickets. What do i do now?
A:Buy new Kiss Tickets.
Q:I need to get the kiss phoenix tickets for my wife and her friends.
A:Get the Kiss Tickets at events.excite at the amazing deals.
Q:What is the best way to get the kiss tickets atlanta ga?
A:Log on to events.excite, browse its inventory and get the Kiss tickets as many as you want.
Q:When will kiss tickets 2015 be available for sale?
A:Kiss Tickets are already available for sale and that too with special discounts, Check the details on our page and place your order.
Q:How do I get the cheap kiss tickets 2015?
A:You can get discounted Kiss Tickets by using the discount code while placing the online order with us.
Q:What is the easiest way to buy kiss tickets?
A:Log on to our website and follow just a few simple steps to book your Kiss Tickets from us as conveniently as possible.