Kip Moore Tickets
For most part, the music industry genres of pop and country revolve around singing endlessly about lost and unrequited love and pinning about that perfect someone who will come into your life and blow your mind if you are guy and sweep you off your feet if you belong to the fairer sex. However, Kip Moore started his musical journey on a country road less travelled and attempted to capture the gritty and bitter sweet side of life, love and everything in between in his debut album. His idyllic and unassuming melodies have led to him being dubbed as a "hillbilly Springsteen" or a "less feisty Steve Earle". However, Kip Moore doesn't put across any pretence and without making any bones about his blue-collared Southern upbringing, delves into the ties that bind lovers of any age and the rifts that cause them to drift apart. He has been "up all night" creating compositions that express his musings of "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" and his fascination with "Beer Money" and of course pretty girls who drive him crazy so snag some Kip Moore tickets to get an earful.
Kip Moore Venues
- Kip Moore Alabama Theatre - Birmingham
- Kip Moore House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- Kip Moore Joe's Live at MB Financial Park
- Kip Moore Myth
- Kip Moore Peoria Civic Center - Theatre
- Kip Moore Terminal 5
- Kip Moore The Fillmore - Detroit
- Kip Moore The Fillmore - Philadelphia
- Kip Moore The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Kip Moore The Sanford Center
- Kip Moore The Tabernacle - GA
- Kip Moore Uptown Theater - KC
- Kip Moore US Cellular Center - Cedar Rapids
Kip Moore Cities
Latest Kip Moore Events
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, The Sanford Center tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at The Sanford Center, Bemidji, MN
- Thu Oct 27 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, The Tabernacle - GA tickets for 11/10 08:00 PM at The Tabernacle GA, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, Alabama Theatre - Birmingham tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Alabama Theatre Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 11/12 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, US Cellular Center - Cedar Rapids tickets for 11/17 08:00 PM at US Cellular Center Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Thu Nov 17 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, Peoria Civic Center tickets for 11/18 08:00 PM at Peoria Civic Center, Peoria, IL
- Fri Nov 18 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, Uptown Theater - KC tickets for 11/19 08:00 PM at Uptown Theater KC, Kansas City, MO
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, Terminal 5 tickets for 12/01 07:00 PM at Terminal 5, New York, NY
- Thu Dec 01 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 12/02 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Fri Dec 02 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, The Fillmore - Philadelphia tickets for 12/03 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Dec 03 2016
- Kip Moore & Jon Pardi, The Fillmore - Detroit tickets for 12/08 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Thu Dec 08 2016
Kip Moore was born into a large family in Tifton, Georgia, being one of six brothers and sisters. He often reminisces about his early years in his hometown by recalling mostly fond memories of him spending a lot of time daydreaming and trying to make everything fun as much as possible. However, since he was fairly young, he started harboring a desire for getting out and becoming someone. And he got his first chance whilst attending college in Hanceville, Alabama when he performed in public for the first time in a restaurant in Valdosta, Georgia. After spending time in Hawaii backpacking and surfing, he came back to writing some tunes instead of riding some waves and after moving to Nashville in 2004 and landing a publishing deal, was signed onto MCA Nashville in 2008.
Though it took Moore some three years to come out with his first single and another one to release his debut album, he did not disappoint. In fact he exploded with bang on the charts with his record Up All Night breaking into the top-ten slot on Billboard 200 and climbing to the third spot on the US Country Albums chart. It is his no-nonsense style of singing that sans the usual frills as well as the complex musical arrangements that has brought in some freshness to the country music landscape and has started to steadily build up his fan base. His infusion of his own small-town experiences and subsequent coming-of-age instances has resulted in a collection of songs that have not only drawn rave reviews from critics but when delivered with his exuberant singing style, keep the crowds on their feet through his gigs.
Kip Moore's first single "Mary Was the Marrying Kind" of his debut album made his presence felt on the US Country Songs chart at the 45th spot and the follow-up "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" proved to be a smash hit by not only topping the US Country Songs chart but also becoming his first song on Billboard's Hot 100, peaking at 29. Consequently the single earned a platinum certification and continues to be a crowd favorite every time he performs. The video for the song has attracted more than 10 million views on YouTube and can easily pass of as either a beer commercial or an advertisement for trucks. Consequently, his love for beer shines through his single "Beer Money," with Kip getting sloshed all the way to the bank.
Kip Moore's songwriting skills that he developed whilst penning lyrics for Thompson Square have enabled him to also exercise content control over the tunes of his own album. His early influences from the music of the likes of Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, Bob Seger and of course Bruce Springsteen have served him well in borrowing from the greats and then mixing it up with his own symphonic sensibilities to carve a niche that will only grow with time.
Best selling country music singer-songwriter, Kip Moore has announced dates for his upcoming tour. Earlier he released the music video for his latest lead single “I’m to Blame” from his upcoming album. The album is his sophomore effort after the top ten ranking debut, Up All Night. “I’m to Blame” is already charting among the top forty on the “Hot Country Songs” list. Embarking on the solo tour in summer 2015, the “Dirt Road” singer will play at several festivals on his trek including the Milwaukee Summerfest, Mountain Fest and Windy City Lakeshake Festival. Other notable stopovers include Sleep Train Amphitheater, Toyota Amphitheater and Riverbend Music Center. So rope in some Kip Moore tickets to find out what drives him to be "Crazy One More Time" and then indulge in some craziness of your own too.
Q:How can i order for Kip Moore Tour Tickets from your website?
A:The process is simple. You only need to select the Kip Moore Tickets you want, fill the form mentioned there with your details and your order will be placed.