Kip Moore Tickets
For most part, the music industry genres of pop and country revolve around singing endlessly about lost and unrequited love and pinning about that perfect someone who will come into your life and blow your mind if you are guy and sweep you off your feet if you belong to the fairer sex. However, Kip Moore started his musical journey on a country road less travelled and attempted to capture the gritty and bitter sweet side of life, love and everything in between in his debut album. His idyllic and unassuming melodies have led to him being dubbed as a "hillbilly Springsteen" or a "less feisty Steve Earle". However, Kip Moore doesn't put across any pretence and without making any bones about his blue-collared Southern upbringing, delves into the ties that bind lovers of any age and the rifts that cause them to drift apart. He has been "up all night" creating compositions that express his musings of "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" and his fascination with "Beer Money" and of course pretty girls who drive him crazy so snag some Kip Moore tickets to get an earful.
Kip Moore Venues
- Kip Moore Adams Event Center
- Kip Moore Commodore Ballroom
- Kip Moore Cowboys Calgary
- Kip Moore Iron City - Birmingham
- Kip Moore Orpheum Theatre - Madison
- Kip Moore Roseland Theater
- Kip Moore The Moon
- Kip Moore The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market)
- Bayou Country Superfest: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Kip Moore, David Nail & Cassadee Pope Tiger Stadium - Baton Rouge
- Kip Moore Toyota Arena - Kennewick
Kip Moore Cities
Latest Kip Moore Events
- Kip Moore, Adams Event Center tickets for 01/27 07:30 PM at Adams Event Center, Missoula, MT
- Tue Jan 27 2015
- Kip Moore, Toyota Arena - Kennewick tickets for 01/29 07:30 PM at Toyota Arena Kennewick, Kennewick, WA
- Thu Jan 29 2015
- Kip Moore, Roseland Theater tickets for 01/30 08:00 PM at Roseland Theater, Portland, OR
- Fri Jan 30 2015
- Kip Moore, The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market) tickets for 01/31 08:00 PM at The Showbox (Formerly Showbox at the Market), Seattle, WA
- Sat Jan 31 2015
- Kip Moore, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 02/03 08:00 PM at Commodore Ballroom, Vancouver, BC
- Tue Feb 03 2015
- Kip Moore, Cowboys Calgary tickets for 02/06 07:00 PM at Cowboys Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Fri Feb 06 2015
- Kip Moore, Orpheum Theatre - Madison tickets for 02/14 08:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Madison, Madison, WI
- Sat Feb 14 2015
- Kip Moore, Iron City - Birmingham tickets for 02/21 08:00 PM at Iron City Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Sat Feb 21 2015
Kip Moore was born into a large family in Tifton, Georgia, being one of six brothers and sisters. He often reminisces about his early years in his hometown by recalling mostly fond memories of him spending a lot of time daydreaming and trying to make everything fun as much as possible. However, since he was fairly young, he started harboring a desire for getting out and becoming someone. And he got his first chance whilst attending college in Hanceville, Alabama when he performed in public for the first time in a restaurant in Valdosta, Georgia. After spending time in Hawaii backpacking and surfing, he came back to writing some tunes instead of riding some waves and after moving to Nashville in 2004 and landing a publishing deal, was signed onto MCA Nashville in 2008.
Though it took Moore some three years to come out with his first single and another one to release his debut album, he did not disappoint. In fact he exploded with bang on the charts with his record Up All Night breaking into the top-ten slot on Billboard 200 and climbing to the third spot on the US Country Albums chart. It is his no-nonsense style of singing that sans the usual frills as well as the complex musical arrangements that has brought in some freshness to the country music landscape and has started to steadily build up his fan base. His infusion of his own small-town experiences and subsequent coming-of-age instances has resulted in a collection of songs that have not only drawn rave reviews from critics but when delivered with his exuberant singing style, keep the crowds on their feet through his gigs.
Kip Moore's first single "Mary Was the Marrying Kind" of his debut album made his presence felt on the US Country Songs chart at the 45th spot and the follow-up "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" proved to be a smash hit by not only topping the US Country Songs chart but also becoming his first song on Billboard's Hot 100, peaking at 29. Consequently the single earned a platinum certification and continues to be a crowd favorite every time he performs. The video for the song has attracted more than 10 million views on YouTube and can easily pass of as either a beer commercial or an advertisement for trucks. Consequently, his love for beer shines through his single "Beer Money," with Kip getting sloshed all the way to the bank.
Kip Moore's songwriting skills that he developed whilst penning lyrics for Thompson Square have enabled him to also exercise content control over the tunes of his own album. His early influences from the music of the likes of Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, Bob Seger and of course Bruce Springsteen have served him well in borrowing from the greats and then mixing it up with his own symphonic sensibilities to carve a niche that will only grow with time. So rope in some Kip Moore tickets to find out what drives him to be "Crazy One More Time" and then indulge in some craziness of your own too.
Q:How can i order for Kip Moore Tour Tickets from your website?
A:The process is simple. You only need to select the Kip Moore Tickets you want, fill the form mentioned there with your details and your order will be placed.