Joshua Bell Tickets
Joshua Bell is a Grammy Award winning violinist from the United States of America. Bell was born on the 9th of December in the year of 1967. He comes from Bloomington in Indiana in the United States of America. The main musical genre of this highly talented musician is the classical music. He is an acclaimed violinist. He has been actively a part of the music industry of the United States of America since the year of 1980 till the present day.
Joshua Bell Venues
- Joshua Bell Au-Rene Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts
- Joshua Bell Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Joshua Bell Jones Hall for the Performing Arts
- Joshua Bell Kennedy Center Concert Hall
- Joshua Bell Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall
- Joshua Bell Lied Center For Performing Arts
- Joshua Bell & Sam Haywood Mesa Arts Center - Ikeda Theater
- Joshua Bell National Arts Centre - Southam Hall
- Joshua Bell Pikes Peak Center
- Joshua Bell Winspear Opera House
Joshua Bell Cities
Latest Joshua Bell Events
- Joshua Bell, Au-Rene Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Au Rene Theater Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Nov 01 2014
- Joshua Bell, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, Houston, TX
- Wed Nov 05 2014
- Joshua Bell, Winspear Opera House tickets for 11/06 07:30 PM at Winspear Opera House, Dallas, TX
- Thu Nov 06 2014
- Joshua Bell & Sam Haywood, Mesa Arts Center tickets for 02/25 07:30 PM at Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ
- Wed Feb 25 2015
- Joshua Bell, Pikes Peak Center tickets for 02/26 08:00 PM at Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Thu Feb 26 2015
- Joshua Bell, Lied Center For Performing Arts tickets for 03/13 07:30 PM at Lied Center For Performing Arts, Lincoln, NE
- Fri Mar 13 2015
- Joshua Bell, Kravis Center - Dreyfoos Concert Hall tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM at Kravis Center Dreyfoos Concert Hall, West Palm Beach, FL
- Mon Mar 23 2015
- Joshua Bell, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 03/27 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Fri Mar 27 2015
- Joshua Bell, National Arts Centre - Southam Hall tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM at National Arts Centre Southam Hall, Ottawa, ON
- Mon Mar 30 2015
It was in the year of 1985, that Joshua Bell made his incredible debut at the Carnegie Hall alongside the St. Louis Symphony. Ever since that time, Bell is noted to have given some of the greatest performances with nearly the entire world’s well known conductors as well as orchestras. As the regular concerto repertoire, he has given some fantastic new performances. The Nicholas Maw’s concerto for violin has been dedicated to Bell. The recording that he did with Maw’s concerto has gained him a Grammy Award and also a global premiere of the exceptional work that he did in the year of 1993. Bell has successfully performed an outstanding act on the Oscar winning soundtrack of John Corigliano’s movie by the name of The Red Violin. His work has also been featured in the Ladies in Lavender. In the movie by the name of Music of the Heart, Bell has given a guest appearance. The movie revolves around the tale of just how powerful music is.
The instrument that Joshua Bell uses is a well known 300 year old violin which is a Stradivarius and is known as the Gibson ex Huberman. Bell’s unique violin was created in the year of 1713 at a time period which is known by historians as the "Golden Era" of Antonio Stradivari. This violin of his has made this impeccable music performer give some of the world’s greatest violin performances. He is so talented that his live audience is simply marveled at his sheer brilliance.
Joshua Bell is also a creative affiliate of the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra. He is a successfully member of the visiting faculty at the prestigious Royal Academy of Music which is in London in the United Kingdom. He proudly serves on the musicians’ selection council for the famous Kennedy Center Honors. Moreover, Bell is also an associate teacher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Joshua Bell was given the honorable award at the Avery Fisher Prize on the 10th of April in the year of 2007 at the well known Lincoln Center which is in New York City in the United States of America. This extremely prestigious award is given only once in a few years to some of the most talented musicians who play the classical music instruments, for their stupendous achievements. Bell has also teamed up with the famous movie composer by the name of Hans Zimmer and given outstanding solo violin performances of the movie called Angels & Demons which came out in the year of 2009. This celebrated musician was given the title of Music Director of the famous Academy of St Martin in the Fields on the 26th of May in the year of 2011.
Joshua Bell is one of those musicians in the music industry of the United States of America who are well known and very famous for not only their out of this world talented music skills but also their exceptionally amazing live onstage performances. Bell is one of those musicians who really know how to captivate, enthrall and excite his live audience just by his tremendously skillful music performing skills.
He is soon coming to an absolutely brilliant live music event near you. If you are a fan of Joshua Bell or a fan of his wonderful music, then do get hold of those Joshua Bell tickets. With those Joshua Bell tickets in your hands, we give you our word that you will enjoy and experience a truly unforgettable live music event with your friends and loved ones. This is really one of those live music events that will touch your soul and lighten your senses simply because of its soulful music.
Q:Can i get cheap joshua bell tickets from the venue?
A:Joshua Bell Tickets can be bought from the venue but not sure if they will be cheap. If you want cheap tickets then our site is your best bet.
Q:How can i order joshua bell tickets from your website?
A:The process is simple. You only need to select the Joshua Bell Tickets you want, fill the form mentioned there with your details and your order will be placed.