Josh Abbott Band Tickets
Josh Abbott Band is a country music group from Texas. The six-member band is all set with its live performances and will soon be bringing Red Dirt Country to your town. The band will be making a stop in many cities including Chicago, Kansas and their hometown, Texas. Also sharing the stage with them in some of the concerts is Kevin Fowler, another Texas native. So are you ready to dance to the astounding country beats mixed with blues and Western swing. The demand for Josh Abbott Band tickets is on the rise as the fans can’t wait to attend the live concert
Josh Abbott Band Venues
- Josh Abbott Band Ace of Spades
- Josh Abbott Band Bourbon Theatre
- Josh Abbott Band Cains Ballroom
- Q104.1 End Of Summer Jam: Chase Rice, Josh Abbott Band & Jordan Rager Cone Denim Entertainment Center
- Josh Abbott Band Crocodile Cafe
- Josh Abbott Band Dante's Caffe Italiano
- Josh Abbott Band Stubbs BBQ - Outdoor Stage
- Josh Abbott Band The Cotillion
- Josh Abbott Band Troubadour
- Josh Abbott Band WhiteWater Amphitheater
Josh Abbott Band Cities
Latest Josh Abbott Band Events
- Josh Abbott Band, WhiteWater Amphitheater tickets for 08/05 07:30 PM WhiteWater Amphitheater
- Fri Aug 05 2016
- Q104.1 End Of Summer Jam: Chase Rice, Josh Abbott Band & Jordan Rager, Cone Denim Entertainment Center tickets for 08/24 08:00 PM Cone Denim Entertainment Center
- Wed Aug 24 2016
- Josh Abbott Band & Sam Riggs, Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage tickets for 08/26 07:00 PM Stubbs BBQ Outdoor Stage
- Fri Aug 26 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, Dante's Caffe Italiano tickets for 09/07 07:30 PM Dante's Caffe Italiano
- Wed Sep 07 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, Crocodile Cafe tickets for 09/11 06:30 PM Crocodile Cafe
- Sun Sep 11 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, Ace of Spades tickets for 09/14 07:00 PM Ace of Spades
- Wed Sep 14 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, Troubadour tickets for 09/15 08:00 PM Troubadour
- Thu Sep 15 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, Bourbon Theatre tickets for 10/06 09:00 PM Bourbon Theatre
- Thu Oct 06 2016
- Josh Abbott Band, The Cotillion tickets for 10/07 08:00 PM The Cotillion
- Fri Oct 07 2016
Formed in 2006, Josh Abbott Band consists of the front man Josh Abbott, Austin Davis playing the banjo, Edward Villanueva on drums, the guitarists Preston Wait and Caleb Keeter along with the bassist James Hertless. Two years after their formation, the six-piece released their first record "Scapegoat". Before that they came up with a demo tape titled "Taste" following which Josh Abbott Band went on a tour that helped in developing a fan following. Their second album, "She's Like Texas" hit the shelves in 2010 and made it to the US Country charts. The effort was lauded by the critics as they appreciated the band’s use of fiddle, mixed with guitar to produce sweet romantic melodies. The track "I Just Wana Love You" took the music lovers by storm and became a hit on the Texas Music charts. The album proved to be eclectic as it included mid-tempo pure country tracks like "End of a Dirt Road", fun and hip numbers such as "Road Trippin" and heartfelt romantic ballads like "Hot Water".
Josh Abbott Band has gained popularity as a touring act, since their every album release is followed by a grand tour. The tour after the second album release was a huge success and their concert in Fort Worth at the famous "Billy Bobs Texas" recorded a sold out attendance of six thousand. 2012 saw the release of the band’s third album, Small Town Family Dream. Their biggest success so far, it reached fifth spot on the US Country charts and was at number two position on the Indie Charts. It also made it to the top on ITunes Country charts. Earning critical and commercial acclaim, the band remained true to its country roots and without experimenting much, was able to evolve and produce fresh and ingenious music. The album spawned the hit single "Touch", an evocative love song with soothing melody. Josh Abbott Band is celebrating this recent victory with a nationwide tour and winning more hearts in its wake. Due to the ensemble’s busy touring schedule and massive fan following, they have managed to sell around 400,000 concert tickets so far.
With just few years in the industry, Josh Abbott Band already has been given the honor to perform at the prestigious Grand Ole Opry. Pleased to be labeled as ‘Texas Country’, the band takes pride in singing about their culture and state. Josh Abbott Band has rightly been placed next to the incredible maverick line of Texas musicians such as Steve Earle and Terry Allen, even newbie like Eli Young Band and Randy Rogers Band. The six-piece has collaborated with several country singers to produce hit singles and been part of joint live shows. This time they will be taking the stage with Kevin Fowler.
Fowler made his debut in 2000 and has so far released five records. He has also come up with numerous singles which include popular numbers like, "Ain't Drinkin' Anymore", "Best Mistake I Ever Made", "Pound Sign (#?*!)" and "That Girl". It promises to be a rocking event when the likes of Fowler and Josh Abbott Band perform on one platform. And the fans realize that, which is why Josh Abbott Band tickets are selling out fast. Don’t miss this opportunity and get your hands on those coveted tickets now.
Q:Is there a way i can avoid paying the service charges on Josh Abbott Band Tickets?
A:You will have to pay the service charges on Josh Abbott Band Tickets at all costs, however you can have discounts to cover up for the extra charges.