John Williams Tickets
John Williams Tickets
The legendary John Williams is an American conductor, composer and pianist. He is recognized by many as the best film composer ever. He is known for his musical scores in many Hollywood blockbusters and mega budget films. Watch the winner of 21 Grammy Awards perform live by purchasing John Williams tickets online today
John Williams Venues
- John Williams HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- National Symphony Orchestra Pops: Steven Reineke - The Music of John Williams Kennedy Center Concert Hall
- Dallas Pops Orchestra: Jeff Tyzik - The Best of John Williams Meyerson Symphony Center
- Phoenix Symphony: Robert Franz - The Music of John Williams Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix
- Pensacola Symphony Orchestra: Peter Rubardt - The Movie Music of John Williams Saenger Theatre - FL
- New Bedford Symphony Orchestra: The Music of John Williams Zeiterion Theatre
John Williams Cities
- John Williams Dallas TX
- John Williams New Bedford MA
- John Williams Pensacola FL
- John Williams Phoenix AZ
- John Williams San Antonio TX
- John Williams Washington DC
Latest John Williams Events
- Pensacola Symphony Orchestra: Peter Rubardt - The Movie Music of John Williams, Saenger Theatre - FL tickets for 02/11 07:30 PM at Saenger Theatre FL, Pensacola, FL
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- New Bedford Symphony Orchestra: The Music of John Williams, Zeiterion Theatre tickets for 04/29 07:30 PM at Zeiterion Theatre, New Bedford, MA
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Phoenix Symphony: Robert Franz - The Music of John Williams, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 05/12 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Fri May 12 2017
- Phoenix Symphony: Robert Franz - The Music of John Williams, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 05/13 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat May 13 2017
- Phoenix Symphony: Robert Franz - The Music of John Williams, Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix tickets for 05/14 02:00 PM at Orpheum Theatre Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sun May 14 2017
- San Antonio Symphony: Troy Peters - The Music of John Williams, HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 05/26 08:00 PM at HEB Performance Hall At Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, TX
- Fri May 26 2017
- Dallas Pops Orchestra: Jeff Tyzik - The Best of John Williams, Meyerson Symphony Center tickets for 06/23 07:30 PM at Meyerson Symphony Center, Dallas, TX
- Fri Jun 23 2017
John Williams was born in New York and is the son of Jonny Williams, who was a jazz percussionist working alongside Raymond Scott. He studied music privately with the talented composer Mari Castelnuovo-Tedesco. He initially arranged and conducted music for The US Air Force Band after he joined the US Air Force in 1952. His piano teacher was Rosina Lhevinne in 1955 and he started working as a pianist shortly after. He performed in various clubs and studios during which he worked with many renowned artists of that time.
Williams has worked with Bernard Hermann, Franz Waxman and Alfred Newman as an orchestrator quite early in his career. He worked and performed various films scores as a studio pianist with Elmer Berstein, Jerry Goldsmith and Henry Mancini. He worked on the music of Peter Gunn, Charade and Days of Wine and Roses.
His very first composition was for the 1958 film Daddy-O. He was credited on screen for the first time in 1960 for his work on Because They’re Young. He gained recognition for being able to compose in piano, symphonic music and jazz. He was nominated for an Academy Award for his work on Valley of the Dolls. He won his first Academy Award through the 1971 film Fiddler on the Roof.
He was appointed by Steven Spielberg in 1974 to compose music for the film The Sugarland Express. Spielberg liked his compositions and hired him again to compose for the film Jaws. Williams won his second Academy Award due to his work on Jaws and he stated that this film ‘jumpstarted his career’.
Williams was later involved in the film Star Wars directed by George Lucas, Spielberg’s friend. He provided his symphonic compositions for the 1977 blockbuster. ‘Luke’s Theme’ and ‘Force Theme’ are one the most recognized themes in the history of movie entertainment. The film along with its music was a huge commercial success and got Williams the Academy Award for Best Original Score.
He worked on the 1978 high budget film Superman. His score ‘Can You Read My Mind’ was used in four sequels. His theme for Indiana Jones in the 1981 film ‘Raider of the Lost Ark’ set the character in motion by providing Indiana Jones his own unique theme. His success continued in sequel films of Indiana Jones.
His compositions for the Star Wars trilogy continued in 1999 when he composed music for The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. ‘Duel of the Fates’ was highly appreciated as it included a mix of Sanskrit lyrics that expanded the Star Wars music.
The new millennium saw Williams work on Harry Potter which is J.K. Rowling’s renowned series of books. He scored for the first three films of the franchise and the main theme from the films gained significant recognition. The films were recognized due to the music provided by Williams. He returned to the Superman franchise with Superman Returns which was released in 2006. He did not compose music for the film, but the theme that he created for previous films was used in it.
He returned to compose for Steven Spielberg after a three year absence with the movie The Adventure of Tintin which was released in 2011. War Horse was released the same year and brought the composer back. The scores received Oscar nominations and Golden Globe nominations. He won the Annie Award in 2012 for his work on The Adventure of Tintin. He received his 48th Academy Award nomination when he produced music for Lincoln in 2012.
He worked with the Young Musician’s Foundation Debut Orchestra in 2013 and is all set to work on the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
John Williams is one of the best composers of all time and you can watch the legend perform live by purchasing John Williams tickets. Don’t miss a chance to watch one of the best musicians of the world perform live.
John Williams Tickets Price
The legend and the winner of an astonishing twenty two Grammy Awards, John Williams is certainly in a league of his own. The time has now come to celebrate the musical genius of this incredible artist. The Music of John Williams is a special series that will do just that and John Williams tickets are in demand now.
In May, 2017, the HEB Performance Hall at Tobin Center for the Performing Arts will hold multiple shows for The Music of John Williams and two of those (26th May, 27th May) are attracting special attention. The average ticket price for both events is $225.5 while the get in price is $57. As far as the maximum price is concerned, that stands at $499 for both shows. Another concert will be held at the Kennedy Center on June 24, 2017. The average ticket price for the event is $267.87, the get in price is $176 and the maximum price is $512.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price|
|John Williams||Pensacola||11-Feb-2017||$ 189||$ 91|
|John Williams||San Antonio||26-May-2017||$ 225||$ 57|
|John Williams||San Antonio||27-May-2017||$ 225||$ 57|
|John Williams||San Antonio||28-May-2017||$ 226||$ 59|
|John Williams||Washington||24-Jun-2017||$ 267||$ 176|
Q:Are you offering boston pops john williams june 1 2016 tickets on discounted rates?
A:Yes, the discount offer is active on John Williams Tickets. Check out the instructions and place the order right away.