Jillian Michaels Tickets
American talk show host, reality show personality, entrepreneur and personal trainer, Jillian Michaels is best recognized for appearing on NBC programs Losing It With Jillian and The Biggest Loser. Based in Los Angeles, California, she is has also gained popularity by appearing on The Doctors, another talk show. She has issued more than fifteen DVDs since 2005, which includes Kickbox fastfix, Killer Thighs and Buns, Extreme Shred and Shed and Killer Abs. The multi-talented woman is also the author of many books on wellness and health, among which the books Unlimited and Master Metabolism, made it to the bestseller lists of New York Times. Michaels did a Sunday radio talk show on Los Angeles KFI during 2006 and 2009
Jillian Michaels Venues
- Jillian Michaels Genesee Theatre
- Jillian Michaels House Of Blues - Dallas
- Jillian Michaels House Of Blues - Houston
- Jillian Michaels Keswick Theatre
- Jillian Michaels Moore Theatre
- Jillian Michaels Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland
- Jillian Michaels Paramount Theatre - Denver
- Jillian Michaels Pikes Peak Center
- Jillian Michaels Playstation Theater
- Jillian Michaels Revolution Hall - Portland
- Jillian Michaels Sixth & I Synagogue
- Jillian Michaels Warehouse 100
- Jillian Michaels Wilbur Theatre - MA
Jillian Michaels Cities
- Jillian Michaels Boston MA
- Jillian Michaels Cleveland OH
- Jillian Michaels Colorado Springs CO
- Jillian Michaels Dallas TX
- Jillian Michaels Denver CO
- Jillian Michaels Freehold NJ
- Jillian Michaels Glenside PA
- Jillian Michaels Houston TX
- Jillian Michaels New York NY
- Jillian Michaels Portland OR
- Jillian Michaels Seattle WA
- Jillian Michaels Washington DC
- Jillian Michaels Waukegan IL
Latest Jillian Michaels Events
- Jillian Michaels, Revolution Hall - Portland tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at Revolution Hall Portland, Portland, OR
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Moore Theatre tickets for 04/28 07:30 PM at Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA
- Fri Apr 28 2017
- Jillian Michaels, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 05/04 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Thu May 04 2017
- Jillian Michaels, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 05/05 09:00 PM at House Of Blues Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri May 05 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Paramount Theatre - Denver tickets for 05/07 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Denver, Denver, CO
- Sun May 07 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Pikes Peak Center tickets for 05/09 07:00 PM at Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Tue May 09 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Genesee Theatre tickets for 05/11 07:30 PM at Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, IL
- Thu May 11 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Ohio Theatre - Playhouse Square Cleveland tickets for 05/12 08:00 PM at Ohio Theatre Playhouse Square Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fri May 12 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Wilbur Theatre - MA tickets for 05/16 07:30 PM at Wilbur Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Tue May 16 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Keswick Theatre tickets for 05/18 08:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Thu May 18 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Warehouse 100 tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM at Warehouse 100, Freehold, NJ
- Fri May 19 2017
- Jillian Michaels, Sixth & I Synagogue tickets for 05/20 08:00 PM at Sixth & I Synagogue, Washington, DC
- Sat May 20 2017
From February 2011 onwards, she has also been hosting a weekly podcast called The Jillian Michaels Show vie iTunes. By December of the same year, her show was included in the list of podcasts honored by Apple on its App Store Rewind, and won the category of Best New Audio Podcast. It is a wonder if there is an area in media that she hasn’t touched, and in 2008, she launched the video game called Jillian Michaels’ Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii. The following year, she launched its sequel titled Fitness Ultimatum2010, and the year after that she again released another couple of games for Xbox 360, called Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure and Jillian Michaels Ultimatum Fitness. Michael’s knowledge in body fitness along with her witty humor, has made Jillian Michaels tickets the topic of town talk among fitness enthusiasts.
Jillian Michaels studied at California State University where she supported herself by being a personal trainer as well as bartender. After working for a short while as an agent in International Creative Management, she opened a sports medicine facility in Beverly Hills in 2002, called Sky Sport & Spa. As a personal trainer she often uses a combination of training techniques such as weight training, plyometircs, pilates, yoga and kickboxing. She has received certifications from the Fitness and Aerobics Association of America, Kettlebell Concepts and the National Sports and Exercise Trainers. In 2012, she issued a ninety days weight loss show called Body Revolution. Alongside all her media commitments, she also operates the Empowered Media, LLC with manager and business partner Giancarlo Chersich.
Jillian Michaels appeared as an original trainer on reality series Biggest Loser and the show began in October 2004. She played the part of the Red Team trainer, and continued working in that capacity for the initial two seasons. When she left in 2006, her place was taken by Kim Lyons, but it was not long before she returned the following year, this time joining in as the trainer for the Black Team. She then competed against Bob Harper’s Blue team and Lyon’s red team. Alongside Harper, she was also appearing as trainer on the Australian edition of the show during 2006 and 2008.
In December 2007, she announced on Twitter that she will be making her last appearance on the show’s eleventh season, and did so in 2011. But a year later, the trainer came back yet again. Her other show, Losing it with Jillian aired briefly on NBC in 2010, and as of 2012, all of its eight episodes have been made available online.
In May 2011, Jillian Michaels contract of several years of appearing as co-host on The Doctors, a panel-discussion show, was announced on CBS television Distribution, while she was also supposed to work as special correspondent on Dr. Phil, airing on CTD. She had already made guest appearances on the former show many times, but being a regular this time around, she hosted the recurring segment titled Ask Jillian that primarily dealt with diet and nutrition topics. Over the years, Michaels has been involved in various charities such as NFL’s Play 60, Working Wardrobes, Sow a Seed, Dress for Success, Stand Up for Cancer and Clinton Foundation’s Alliance with a Healthier Generation. The health and wellness enthusiast is appearing on yet many more live shows, so look here for some Jillian Michaels tickets and be there to laugh it off as you learn some of the most valuable health lessons yet.
Jillian Michaels Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Jillian Michaels Tickets start from $77. The minimum get in price is $21 for Jillian Michaels Tickets at the House Of Blues - Dallas, Dallas. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Jillian Michaels||Colorado Springs||9-May-17||$115||$45|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much are the cheap jillian michaels tickets for?
A:Prices of Jillian Michaels Tickets can be seen at our website and you can also contact our sales reps.
Q:When will my Jillian Michaels Tickets be delivered to me?
A:Jillian Michaels has come out with fifteen DVDs of her work since 2005. She is on tour again and you can watch her live by buying your Jillian Michaels Tickets from us at amazing prices. The tickets you get from us will be delivered to you in just a matter of a few days. In case there are any delays you will be informed accordingly.