Jeanne Robertson Tickets
She is no Sara Silverman or Chelsea Handler and certainly no Ellen DeGeneres or Lisa Lampanelli, but Jeanne Robertson can reel in those crowds and bombard them with quips about life in her signature Southern drawl like nobody’s business. At sixty-eight, she has a wealth of life experiences to draw from. However, she doesn’t come across as some aged comedian delivering stale jokes but has a fresh take on various perspectives every time she takes to the stage. It may be hard to imagine that she is a former Miss Congeniality at a Miss America Pageant, but the fact is that she took away more from that pageant than her looks and made a name for herself base based on her jovial personality. Claim some Jeanne Robertson tickets to be charmed by the first lady of comedy.
Jeanne Robertson Venues
- Jeanne Robertson Arkansas State University Convocation Center
- Jeanne Robertson Bass Performance Hall
- Jeanne Robertson Cannon Center For The Performing Arts
- Jeanne Robertson Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Jeanne Robertson Grand 1894 Opera House
- Jeanne Robertson High Point Theatre
- Jeanne Robertson Parker Playhouse
- Jeanne Robertson Santander Performing Arts Center
- Jeanne Robertson Tarrytown Music Hall
- Jeanne Robertson Von Braun Center Concert Hall
Jeanne Robertson Cities
Latest Jeanne Robertson Events
- Jeanne Robertson, Von Braun Center Concert Hall tickets for 05/10 07:00 PM Von Braun Center Concert Hall
- Tue May 10 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Grand 1894 Opera House tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM Grand 1894 Opera House
- Fri Aug 05 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Grand 1894 Opera House tickets for 08/06 08:00 PM Grand 1894 Opera House
- Sat Aug 06 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Arkansas State University Convocation Center tickets for 08/11 07:30 PM Arkansas State University Convocation Center
- Thu Aug 11 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Cannon Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 09/17 03:00 PM Cannon Center For The Performing Arts
- Sat Sep 17 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Santander Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/30 07:30 PM Santander Performing Arts Center
- Fri Sep 30 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/01 07:30 PM Tarrytown Music Hall
- Sat Oct 01 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Bass Performance Hall tickets for 11/06 06:30 PM Bass Performance Hall
- Sun Nov 06 2016
- Jeanne Robertson, Parker Playhouse tickets for 01/14 08:00 PM Parker Playhouse
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Jeanne Robertson, Florida Theatre Jacksonville tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- Sat Jan 21 2017
Jeanne Robertson became a public figure soon after she was crowned Miss South Carolina all those "Yearrrrrrrrrrrs ago" as she likes to put it. She gave around 500 speeches on every public platform that she could step on. Her tall stature also helps her in making her presence and her voice felt, but that was not the only thing going for her. Her charming personality soon endeared itself to the public and she developed an adoring fan following. When her funny anecdotes started making people laugh, she realized that she could develop a career instead of a lifetime of nostalgia about her pageant win. Since then, there has been no looking back for this now silver-haired comedic veteran.
Though Jeanne has been entertaining people for almost five decades, her career really picked up during the 1990s when she started coming out with DVDs of her shows and was soon interviewed on 60 Minutes by Morley Safer. With the advent of satellite radio, she started doing a daily show on the Family Comedy Channel of Sirius/XM Radio. However, when YouTube came in on the electronic media scene, her fame and popularity increased manifold. The video clips of her live stand-up shows started getting millions of hits. But there is no comparison to the real thing; Jeanne Robertson is a firecracker when it comes to making people laugh and cry at the same time.
The incidents that she narrates in her routines have not just been fabricated for comic relief but actually contain original stories in which she touches on both the lighter side of life as well as the curve balls it throws our way. Hence, she usually includes several lessons in her performances and she even uses the audience members as fodder for her routines. For instance, as she asserts, "If I'm up there and 35 Red Hatters walk in and you have a great Red Hatter story, you gotta use it."
Jeanne Robertson has won several awards and recognition for her comedic achievements. In 1989, she was bestowed with the Cavett Award that is reputedly the highest honor that the National Speakers Association deems to be given to anyone from among its members. Almost a decade later, Jeanne claimed the Golden Level, an award that is made all the more coveted as it has more than 187,000 members in the running. The annual award recognizes outstanding achievements in both communication as well as leadership and has had the likes of Walter Cronkite, Mark Russell and Tom Peters in its list of distinguished honorees.
The turn of the millennium saw her receive the "Woman Entrepreneur of the Year" from NCAA Southeastern Conference. This award was given to her for her association with Auburn University that was based on her professional excellence, expertise, competence and experience. The following year, she was the recipient of the prestigious North Carolinian of the Year title as declared by the North Carolina Press Association. The graph of her popularity has risen into the upper limits of comedic stardom and she is making waves all across the nation. Book your Jeanne Robertson tickets now to see the sexagenarian behind the "Grandma Goes Viral" phenomenon in person.
Q:In case of delay of the event, will my Jeanne Robertson tickets be refunded?
A:No. your Jeanne Robertson Tickets will not be refunded, however, you can contact our live help desk and provide us with your id, your tickets will be issued for the new date.