Jason Isbell Tickets
Jason Isbell stepped into the limelight as country rock musician in association with one of the most well respected bands of 2000s, Drive by Truckers (DBT). The artist was considered as one of the biggest strength of the band for coming up with compositions that did not go unnoticed throughout his time with DBT. Isbell took his talent to the next level by going solo and today the rock, progressive and alternative country genres are contributed with successful albums like ‘Sirens of the Ditch’, ‘Jason Isbell and 400 Unit’, ‘Here We Rest’ and ‘Southeastern’. Get your hands on Jason Isbell tickets for his concerts and listen to his popular numbers live.
Jason Isbell Tickets
- Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires, Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium, tickets for 08/20 19:30 at Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium, Shreveport, LA
- Sun Aug 20 2017
- Jason Isbell, Von Braun Center Concert Hall, tickets for 08/25 20:00 at Von Braun Center Concert Hall, Huntsville, AL
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires, Ohio Theatre - Columbus, tickets for 08/27 19:30 at Ohio Theatre - Columbus, Columbus, OH
- Sun Aug 27 2017
- Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires, Goodyear Theater, tickets for 08/30 20:00 at Goodyear Theater, Akron, OH
- Wed Aug 30 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner - 2 Day Pass, The Chicago Theatre, tickets for 09/01 TBA at The Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Fri Sep 1 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, The Chicago Theatre, tickets for 09/01 20:00 at The Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Fri Sep 1 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, The Chicago Theatre, tickets for 09/02 20:00 at The Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
- Sat Sep 2 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Breese Stevens Field, tickets for 09/03 17:00 at Breese Stevens Field, Madison, WI
- Sun Sep 3 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Bluestem Center for the Arts Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/05 18:30 at Bluestem Center for the Arts Amphitheatre, Moorhead, MN
- Tue Sep 5 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, tickets for 09/07 19:30 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Thu Sep 7 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Red Butte Garden, tickets for 09/08 19:00 at Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fri Sep 8 2017
- Jason Isbell, The Wilma Theatre - MT, tickets for 09/09 20:00 at The Wilma Theatre - MT, Missoula, MT
- Sat Sep 9 2017
- Jason Isbell, Keller Auditorium, tickets for 09/11 20:00 at Keller Auditorium, Portland, OR
- Mon Sep 11 2017
- Jason Isbell, Paramount Theatre - Seattle, tickets for 09/12 20:00 at Paramount Theatre - Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Tue Sep 12 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater, tickets for 09/15 19:00 at Britt Festivals Gardens And Amphitheater, Medford, OR
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Fox Theater - Oakland, tickets for 09/16 20:00 at Fox Theater - Oakland, Oakland, CA
- Sat Sep 16 2017
- Jason Isbell & Frank Turner, Orpheum Theatre - Los Angeles, tickets for 09/17 19:00 at Orpheum Theatre - Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Sun Sep 17 2017
Jason Isbell’s inclination towards music didn’t come as a surprise to his family. He grew up among musicians and his father was an avid music listener. The struggle of the artist for a career in the field began in the early 2000s when he joined a rock band Drive by Truckers. He toured with them for the promotion of their album ‘Southern Rock Opera’ and recorded for the next three albums. This initial exposure opened Isbell’s eyes to the reality of the practical music world. Having confidence in his talent he decided to part ways with DBT in 2007 and launched his own website. This was quickly followed by his first studio album, ‘Sirens of the Ditch’ that was released later in the same year.
After Isbell’s departure from DBT, there were speculations that his debut album would sound like the band’s signature music. However, all these thoughts were put to rest with 11 beautiful singles that made his compositions remarkably mature and impressive. The artist’s depth and soulfulness in songwriting was evident with singles like Hurricanes and Hand Grenades, In a Razor Town and the Magician. Backed by another band, the 400 Unit, Jason Isbell took his brand new singles on the road. Besides conducting concerts, he also worked on a collaborative album, ‘Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit’. Relying much on the sorrowful, melancholic melodies, this was another step away from the signature DBT music.
Following the release of a couple of albums, Jason Isbell performed more than 200 shows every year to promote his music. Earning a great fan following across the nation, he took a breather for a while and returned to Northern Alabama and found it to be a completely different place from what it used to be. The area had been a major target for economic downturn and its effects on people urged Isbell to scribble his feelings about barflies and war veterans. He then came up with his third studio album, ‘Here We Rest’. The artist’s efforts were received with great critical acclaim and added to his fan following even more. Later in the year, he accompanied a well known rock musician, Ryan Adams for his acoustic European Tour and enjoyed taking his brand new singles to fans across the borders.
Recently Isbell has released his fourth album, ‘Southeastern’ that has already been reviewed positively by the Rolling Stone Magazine. Its songs have been appreciated to trigger emotions and touch the heart. It has also been appreciated by rock and alternative county music lovers, who have called it one of the best albums they’ve heard in a long time. Others have called it a masterpiece. The artist will now be taking this album on the road and entertaining the fans with the live versions. Jason Isbell tickets are available now for you to catch an astounding performance by the artist.
JASON ISBELL NEWS AND UPDATES
Jason Isbell to release new album, 'The Nashville Sound' soon
It’s been three years since Jason Isbell released his Grammy winning album titled, ‘Something More Than Free.’ He has now announced that his sixth studio effort, ‘The Nashville Sound’ will be hitting the shelves on June 16th. Jason hasn’t revealed the tracklist yet but has confirmed that he and his band, 400 Unit will be embarking on a tour to support his upcoming record. He is scheduled to start to his trek on June 17th and plans to play shows at venues like, the Beacon Theatre, The Fillmore Philadelphia and the North Carolina Museum of Art. Jason is expected to end his tour in October.
Q:How much are the handling charges that i will have to pay on Jason Isbell Tickets?
A:You can get your required details about the handling charges from the checkout page of Jason Isbell Tickets.